Jump to topic:

Zarroette may be leaving DDO

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 7:48:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
This was posted on her wall just recently. My guess is she won't be back for a while.

Dear DDO,

I don't know how to say this, but I was beaten by my dad earlier. Long story short: I'm okay, just shaken a bit, a few bruises and a swollen eye. I've contacted the Children's hotline and talked to them about it, and I've decided to leave my parent's house and travel to one of their refuge places. I'm not sure if they have internet there, but I won't be on for at least a couple of days. I don't know what will happen, after that.

I'm really sorry, I hope I'll be able to come back on soon. But I'm not safe here, so I can no longer continue living here. I'm leaving right now so I don't have to deal with him when he gets home.

<3, Cassandra

This certainly puts into perspective, other people's overly dramatic reasons for leaving. Everybody that enjoyed he presence on DDO should go show her some love. She could use some positivity right now.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 7:50:10 AM
Who?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 7:55:21 AM
At 4/8/2014 7:50:10 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Who?

Zaroette, formerly known as Caplaxion
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 7:58:09 AM
Holy crap, that is insane.

Come to think of it, she did have something about "parents who don't love her" in her profile summaries a while back...

I hope she's okay :/
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 8:39:05 AM
At 4/8/2014 8:28:48 AM, Megalobrainiac wrote:
What I find weird is how this guy found out by stalking her profile..

Guilty.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 8:42:27 AM

Really? We are talking about a young girl who is scared and has moved out of the house of those who are supposed to protect her. Wylted is one of the more decent people you'll meet on this site. I have always found his concern and respect for his fellow man to always be apparent in what he writes. And this type of slanderous cheap-shot is what you post?

Grow up.
Megalobrainiac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 8:43:08 AM
At 4/8/2014 8:42:27 AM, Geogeer wrote:

Really? We are talking about a young girl who is scared and has moved out of the house of those who are supposed to protect her. Wylted is one of the more decent people you'll meet on this site. I have always found his concern and respect for his fellow man to always be apparent in what he writes. And this type of slanderous cheap-shot is what you post?

Grow up.

Lmfao who the hell are you?
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 8:48:17 AM
At 4/8/2014 8:43:08 AM, Megalobrainiac wrote:

Apparently someone who cares more about a 16 year old girl who is the victim of domestic violence than you.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 8:55:11 AM
At 4/8/2014 8:48:17 AM, Geogeer wrote:

Apparently someone who cares more about a 16 year old girl who is the victim of domestic violence than you.

Quick question, what if, just what if it's a made up story, and she is leaving for different reasons, think about it why would an abused teenager be on the internet soooooo much. Something to ponder while you look at another sob story.....I'm not being mean or rude but I'm being factual.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 8:59:57 AM
At 4/8/2014 7:48:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
This was posted on her wall just recently. My guess is she won't be back for a while.

Dear DDO,

I don't know how to say this, but I was beaten by my dad earlier. Long story short: I'm okay, just shaken a bit, a few bruises and a swollen eye. I've contacted the Children's hotline and talked to them about it, and I've decided to leave my parent's house and travel to one of their refuge places. I'm not sure if they have internet there, but I won't be on for at least a couple of days. I don't know what will happen, after that.

I'm really sorry, I hope I'll be able to come back on soon. But I'm not safe here, so I can no longer continue living here. I'm leaving right now so I don't have to deal with him when he gets home.

<3, Cassandra

This certainly puts into perspective, other people's overly dramatic reasons for leaving. Everybody that enjoyed he presence on DDO should go show her some love. She could use some positivity right now.

Reading this actually made me so sad. My advise to Zarroette is to be strong and stay positive. I also had a rough childhood but I sincerely believe that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 9:03:13 AM
At 4/8/2014 8:55:11 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

Quick question, what if, just what if it's a made up story, and she is leaving for different reasons, think about it why would an abused teenager be on the internet soooooo much. Something to ponder while you look at another sob story.....I'm not being mean or rude but I'm being factual.

Fair enough. However, I take people at their word until I learn otherwise. You should bite your tongue until you know otherwise.
Megalobrainiac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 9:03:16 AM

What is your evidence for this fallacious claim?
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 9:06:27 AM
At 4/8/2014 9:03:13 AM, Geogeer wrote:

Fair enough. However, I take people at their word until I learn otherwise. You should bite your tongue until you know otherwise.

Ok I wasn't the one who made a snappy pun so no need to tell me to do anything.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 9:11:12 AM

A position if skepticism is good. Given her history and lack of foresight, I believe her story. There is no harm in showing her some love, even if she's lying.

I believe her, though.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 9:13:35 AM
At 4/8/2014 9:06:27 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 4/8/2014 9:03:13 AM, Geogeer wrote:

Ok I wasn't the one who made a snappy pun so no need to tell me to do anything.

You misunderstood (or I wrote poorly), I was using you in a generic and not a specific sense. No accusation was intended.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 9:16:28 AM
At 4/8/2014 9:03:16 AM, Megalobrainiac wrote:

That my concern was completely for her and not in making some witty comment to the member who alerted us of this situation objectively shows my point.
Megalobrainiac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 9:17:38 AM
At 4/8/2014 9:16:28 AM, Geogeer wrote:

That my concern was completely for her and not in making some witty comment to the member who alerted us of this situation objectively shows my point.

Doth thou envy my wit?
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 9:18:13 AM
At 4/8/2014 9:11:12 AM, Wylted wrote:

A position if skepticism is good. Given her history and lack of foresight, I believe her story. There is no harm in showing her some love, even if she's lying.

I believe her, though.

Ewwww love yucky eewww........oh wait.

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 9:18:54 AM
At 4/8/2014 9:16:28 AM, Geogeer wrote:

Ah ok I must have read that wrong :p sorry about that.

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 9:20:01 AM
I totally did the wrong quote and reply.. Damnit I'm a fool.

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 9:21:24 AM

Grow up.

Reported.

I guess you're entirely new (so I have no idea why you're acting like you own this place), but being an a** doesn't go over well with the moderators.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

Megalobrainiac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 9:22:21 AM
At 4/8/2014 9:21:24 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Grow up.

Reported.

I guess you're entirely new (so I have no idea why you're acting like you own this place), but being an a** doesn't go over well with the moderators.

Only if you're a bench. ;)
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 9:24:51 AM
At 4/8/2014 9:22:21 AM, Megalobrainiac wrote:

Grow up.

Reported.

Imabench got banned 3 times.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Megalobrainiac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 9:30:12 AM
At 4/8/2014 9:24:51 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Grow up.

Reported.

I said only if you are.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 9:32:50 AM
At 4/8/2014 9:30:12 AM, Megalobrainiac wrote:
At 4/8/2014 9:24:51 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Grow up.

Reported.

I said only if you are.

That's true andoctuir was the biggest jerk on here and he seemed to get a free pass.