Total Posts:69|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO Live Mafia. First theme game (Friday)

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 3:03:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
DDO active members theme.

We are probably going to do more than just this one game, but I have made a theme game up for tonight.

It is going to start around 9-10 pm , possibly closer to 10 pm central time tonight.

There are a few players I would like to confirm ahead of time in hopes they show up. Mainly Max, tulle, and maikuru.

Anyone else can join and its first come first serve. I would really like those 3 players to show up though. I am sure max will be down again. I have him pretty addicted to live mafia now.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 5:42:43 AM
At 4/11/2014 3:03:07 AM, Mikal wrote:

We are probably going to do more than just this one game, but I have made a theme game up for tonight.

It is going to start around 9-10 pm , possibly closer to 10 pm central time tonight.

There are a few players I would like to confirm ahead of time in hopes they show up. Mainly Max, tulle, and maikuru.

Anyone else can join and its first come first serve. I would really like those 3 players to show up though. I am sure max will be down again. I have him pretty addicted to live mafia now.

I might make it! I'm studying the forum games and I think I sort of get it. Now I don't have to be that "quite kid" the whole game anymore :D
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 9:47:02 AM
At 4/11/2014 5:42:43 AM, Defro wrote:

I might make it! I'm studying the forum games and I think I sort of get it. Now I don't have to be that "quite kid" the whole game anymore :D

XD
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 10:03:30 AM
Celebrating my fianc" a birthday party tonight so probably not. Sometimes I wish I was single lol
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 10:07:20 AM
At 4/11/2014 10:03:30 AM, TUF wrote:
Celebrating my fianc" a birthday party tonight so probably not. Sometimes I wish I was single lol

Screw love, go mafia!
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 10:10:56 AM
At 4/11/2014 10:07:20 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:

Screw love, go mafia!

Lol yeah for reals. I am also going to be getting drunk though and I am not so sure you all want to play mafia with a drunk TUF. I'll be lynched DP1 lol
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 10:15:52 AM
At 4/11/2014 10:10:56 AM, TUF wrote:

Screw love, go mafia!

Lol yeah for reals. I am also going to be getting drunk though and I am not so sure you all want to play mafia with a drunk TUF. I'll be lynched DP1 lol

Everybody wants to play mafia with a drunk TUF though.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 10:17:42 AM
At 4/11/2014 10:15:52 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 4/11/2014 10:10:56 AM, TUF wrote:

Screw love, go mafia!

Everybody wants to play mafia with a drunk TUF though.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 3:29:07 PM
/in
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 3:37:29 PM

mind if i join?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 3:37:52 PM
At 4/11/2014 3:37:29 PM, yay842 wrote:

mind if i join?

anyone can as long as they are on around that time. Ill start it at like 10 ish
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 3:59:39 PM
At 4/11/2014 3:37:52 PM, Mikal wrote:

mind if i join?

Ahh snap - round 2!! I'll definitely be around for that tonight... and if it is full before I join I'll sit in and watch until ya'll need some more spaces filled :)
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 4:01:58 PM
At 4/11/2014 3:59:39 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

mind if i join?

Ahh snap - round 2!! I'll definitely be around for that tonight... and if it is full before I join I'll sit in and watch until ya'll need some more spaces filled :)

ill make sure you to save you a spot. You went from being quite to active. The more you play the more active you will get lol

your one of my favorite new members to join lately
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 4:32:11 PM

Damn, would have been able to have done it tomorrow since I have the ACT to study for tonight.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 4:32:39 PM
At 4/11/2014 4:32:11 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Damn, would have been able to have done it tomorrow since I have the ACT to study for tonight.

we do it like every night
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 4:34:17 PM
At 4/11/2014 4:32:39 PM, Mikal wrote:

Really? ^_^
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 4:35:43 PM
At 4/11/2014 4:34:17 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/11/2014 4:32:39 PM, Mikal wrote:

Really? ^_^

yeah even max is getting kind of hooked

happy he is playing
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 4:35:56 PM
At 4/11/2014 4:01:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/11/2014 3:59:39 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

mind if i join?

ill make sure you to save you a spot. You went from being quite to active. The more you play the more active you will get lol

your one of my favorite new members to join lately.

Haha yea man it's pretty addicting and I definitely got more confident as the night progressed. I'll be bringing my A-game tonight!!

And thank you! Everyone involved last night was pretty cool and they're definitely the group of members I'd prefer interacting with overall on DDO.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 4:52:40 PM

Not available until like 11...
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 5:09:26 PM
At 4/11/2014 5:04:30 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
No cam but I've got a mic. I'm down for this.

OMG YES
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 6:09:31 PM

The ACT is easy - studying for standardized tests is cheating - just apply to east coast schools - MAFIA
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 6:14:33 PM

Holy f*ck. Please. Why do you show up on the one day that I can't do this T_T
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 6:16:03 PM
At 4/11/2014 6:14:33 PM, Zaradi wrote:

BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 6:18:35 PM

At 4/11/2014 6:16:03 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:

Well damn, I really wanted to play with you guys (and Maikuru + Tulle). Are you two open tomorrow?
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 6:21:12 PM
At 4/11/2014 6:18:35 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

Well damn, I really wanted to play with you guys (and Maikuru + Tulle). Are you two open tomorrow?

Depends on the time. It'd be kinda late if I ever got on.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 6:24:22 PM
At 4/11/2014 6:18:35 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

it is still going to go down, i hope
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 6:25:22 PM
so far we are looking at

(1) Me
(2) Airmax
(3) Thett3
(4) James