Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I bring word from Lord Bench himself

thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 10:38:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Imabench has signaled me to send his last message to the site. Enjoy comrades.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Intrepid
Posts: 372
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 10:41:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Lol I saw this on youtube, I was wondering when he was going to post it. The video is quite funny.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 10:52:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I love how "LIKE STALIN!!!!!" actually applies in this case xD
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 10:57:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2014 10:38:45 PM, thett3 wrote:
Imabench has signaled me to send his last message to the site. Enjoy comrades.



Bye Ima...m
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 10:57:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2014 10:38:45 PM, thett3 wrote:
Imabench has signaled me to send his last message to the site. Enjoy comrades.



Lol.
0x5f3759df
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 12:15:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ye Imabench only ever insults others. He is as arrogant as thett3 and MassiveDump. Even when he has left the site, he still gets somebody to do his dirty work for him. I assume it will take another week or so before people finally stop spamming the forums about Imabench leaving DDO.
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 12:16:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 12:15:42 AM, STALIN wrote:
Ye Imabench only ever insults others. He is as arrogant as thett3 and MassiveDump. Even when he has left the site, he still gets somebody to do his dirty work for him. I assume it will take another week or so before people finally stop spamming the forums about Imabench leaving DDO.

How am I arrogant?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 12:18:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 12:16:44 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:15:42 AM, STALIN wrote:
Ye Imabench only ever insults others. He is as arrogant as thett3 and MassiveDump. Even when he has left the site, he still gets somebody to do his dirty work for him. I assume it will take another week or so before people finally stop spamming the forums about Imabench leaving DDO.

How am I arrogant?

I would tell you, but its probably not worth my time.
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 12:19:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 12:18:31 AM, STALIN wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:16:44 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:15:42 AM, STALIN wrote:
Ye Imabench only ever insults others. He is as arrogant as thett3 and MassiveDump. Even when he has left the site, he still gets somebody to do his dirty work for him. I assume it will take another week or so before people finally stop spamming the forums about Imabench leaving DDO.

How am I arrogant?

I would tell you, but its probably not worth my time.

Really, I want to know. I don't remember wronging you
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 12:24:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 12:18:31 AM, STALIN wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:16:44 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:15:42 AM, STALIN wrote:
Ye Imabench only ever insults others. He is as arrogant as thett3 and MassiveDump. Even when he has left the site, he still gets somebody to do his dirty work for him. I assume it will take another week or so before people finally stop spamming the forums about Imabench leaving DDO.

How am I arrogant?

I would tell you, but its probably not worth my time.

How humble of you.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 12:26:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 12:15:42 AM, STALIN wrote:
Ye Imabench only ever insults others. He is as arrogant as thett3 and MassiveDump. Even when he has left the site, he still gets somebody to do his dirty work for him. I assume it will take another week or so before people finally stop spamming the forums about Imabench leaving DDO.

Am I arrogant?
Tsar of DDO
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 1:15:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 12:26:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:15:42 AM, STALIN wrote:
Ye Imabench only ever insults others. He is as arrogant as thett3 and MassiveDump. Even when he has left the site, he still gets somebody to do his dirty work for him. I assume it will take another week or so before people finally stop spamming the forums about Imabench leaving DDO.

Am I arrogant?

No
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 1:18:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 1:15:08 AM, STALIN wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:26:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:15:42 AM, STALIN wrote:
Ye Imabench only ever insults others. He is as arrogant as thett3 and MassiveDump. Even when he has left the site, he still gets somebody to do his dirty work for him. I assume it will take another week or so before people finally stop spamming the forums about Imabench leaving DDO.

Am I arrogant?

No

Thanks! Cheers.
Tsar of DDO
Intrepid
Posts: 372
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 11:47:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 12:15:42 AM, STALIN wrote:
Ye Imabench only ever insults others. He is as arrogant as thett3 and MassiveDump. Even when he has left the site, he still gets somebody to do his dirty work for him. I assume it will take another week or so before people finally stop spamming the forums about Imabench leaving DDO.

GWL reincarnated?
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 12:32:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2014 10:38:45 PM, thett3 wrote:
Imabench has signaled me to send his last message to the site. Enjoy comrades.



Hey Thett, we're in the room!
#FeeltheFreezerBern
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 12:52:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 12:32:44 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 4/11/2014 10:38:45 PM, thett3 wrote:
Imabench has signaled me to send his last message to the site. Enjoy comrades.



Hey Thett, we're in the room!

So am I!
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 12:59:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 12:52:16 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:32:44 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 4/11/2014 10:38:45 PM, thett3 wrote:
Imabench has signaled me to send his last message to the site. Enjoy comrades.



Hey Thett, we're in the room!

So am I!

and Crypto.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 1:20:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 12:18:31 AM, STALIN wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:16:44 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:15:42 AM, STALIN wrote:
Ye Imabench only ever insults others. He is as arrogant as thett3 and MassiveDump. Even when he has left the site, he still gets somebody to do his dirty work for him. I assume it will take another week or so before people finally stop spamming the forums about Imabench leaving DDO.

How am I arrogant?

I would tell you, but its probably not worth my time.

So....it is not worth your time to explain why he is arrogant, even though you attack three people with a baseless claim, or rather, a claim you don't care to back up.

Even if it isn't beneficial to explain to thett why he is arrogant, it is beneficial to others to hear your case.
Or are we just supposed to be your lackies, instead of bench's lackies? Such arrogance.
My work here is, finally, done.
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 2:30:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 1:20:14 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:18:31 AM, STALIN wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:16:44 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:15:42 AM, STALIN wrote:
Ye Imabench only ever insults others. He is as arrogant as thett3 and MassiveDump. Even when he has left the site, he still gets somebody to do his dirty work for him. I assume it will take another week or so before people finally stop spamming the forums about Imabench leaving DDO.

How am I arrogant?

I would tell you, but its probably not worth my time.

So....it is not worth your time to explain why he is arrogant, even though you attack three people with a baseless claim, or rather, a claim you don't care to back up.

Even if it isn't beneficial to explain to thett why he is arrogant, it is beneficial to others to hear your case.
Or are we just supposed to be your lackies, instead of bench's lackies? Such arrogance.

Via the new site policy, it's important to be able to back up negative claims about someone; instead of just saying something along the lines of "because I said so." It should have been important without a site rule, but some users are complete [adjective] [noun]s.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 8:45:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 12:15:42 AM, STALIN wrote:
Ye Imabench only ever insults others. He is as arrogant as thett3 and MassiveDump. Even when he has left the site, he still gets somebody to do his dirty work for him. I assume it will take another week or so before people finally stop spamming the forums about Imabench leaving DDO.

Thett is ten times more modest than anyone else here, and that's a fact.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 8:46:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 8:45:05 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:15:42 AM, STALIN wrote:
Ye Imabench only ever insults others. He is as arrogant as thett3 and MassiveDump. Even when he has left the site, he still gets somebody to do his dirty work for him. I assume it will take another week or so before people finally stop spamming the forums about Imabench leaving DDO.

Thett is ten times more modest than anyone else here, and that's a fact.

And bossyburrito has been ten times as gone as anyone else here, and that's a fact.

But for real, jesus talk about someone returning.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 9:06:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 8:46:33 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/12/2014 8:45:05 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:15:42 AM, STALIN wrote:
Ye Imabench only ever insults others. He is as arrogant as thett3 and MassiveDump. Even when he has left the site, he still gets somebody to do his dirty work for him. I assume it will take another week or so before people finally stop spamming the forums about Imabench leaving DDO.

Thett is ten times more modest than anyone else here, and that's a fact.

And bossyburrito has been ten times as gone as anyone else here, and that's a fact.

But for real, jesus talk about someone returning.

I haven't been "gone" for long, though. I post every few weeks, and I read the site almost every day.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 5:28:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 12:19:31 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:18:31 AM, STALIN wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:16:44 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:15:42 AM, STALIN wrote:
Ye Imabench only ever insults others. He is as arrogant as thett3 and MassiveDump. Even when he has left the site, he still gets somebody to do his dirty work for him. I assume it will take another week or so before people finally stop spamming the forums about Imabench leaving DDO.

How am I arrogant?

I would tell you, but its probably not worth my time.

Really, I want to know. I don't remember wronging you

Self confessed arrogance perhaps.

Thetts profile

Activities: Being a hate filled bigot

Beliefs: I believe in my own supremacy.
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 11:16:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 5:28:16 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:19:31 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:18:31 AM, STALIN wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:16:44 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:15:42 AM, STALIN wrote:
Ye Imabench only ever insults others. He is as arrogant as thett3 and MassiveDump. Even when he has left the site, he still gets somebody to do his dirty work for him. I assume it will take another week or so before people finally stop spamming the forums about Imabench leaving DDO.

How am I arrogant?

I would tell you, but its probably not worth my time.

Really, I want to know. I don't remember wronging you


Self confessed arrogance perhaps.

Thetts profile


Activities: Being a hate filled bigot


Beliefs: I believe in my own supremacy.

I mean maybe, but I would think almost everyone would be smart enough to see through that as obvious satire. I thought the whole megalomaniac is ridiculously see through.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 9:01:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 11:16:05 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/13/2014 5:28:16 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:19:31 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:18:31 AM, STALIN wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:16:44 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:15:42 AM, STALIN wrote:
Ye Imabench only ever insults others. He is as arrogant as thett3 and MassiveDump. Even when he has left the site, he still gets somebody to do his dirty work for him. I assume it will take another week or so before people finally stop spamming the forums about Imabench leaving DDO.

How am I arrogant?

I would tell you, but its probably not worth my time.

Really, I want to know. I don't remember wronging you


Self confessed arrogance perhaps.

Thetts profile


Activities: Being a hate filled bigot


Beliefs: I believe in my own supremacy.


I mean maybe, but I would think almost everyone would be smart enough to see through that as obvious satire. I thought the whole megalomaniac is ridiculously see through.

You are forgetting that not everybody is smart enough, including me I take it? I think they can only see that if you are on a personal level with them. But if you outright declare something about your character then I don't see why anybody should doubt you. But don't worry to much it's all just banter imho.