Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

DDO Bill Contest

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 7:55:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Here's a fun competition. People can post a fictional bill (pertaining to DDO) here, and whoever has the best bill will have their bill become an unofficial DDO law. The house of DDO reps. (The poll section), will decide to enact it.

Multiple DDO bills may become laws. After enough laws have been enacted, I will create a Unofficial Book of DDO Law. Anyone interested in submitting the first bill. Follow congressional style here.....
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 3:01:14 PM
First declaration: All members must decide on a gender upon joining the community, this gender will remain the same with the only exception being an accident involving an electric pencil sharpener or a spontaneous tumblr overload.
Turn around, go back.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 3:39:10 PM
My first Bill will be to get rid of any reference to gender, race, religion, sexual orientation or anything else that people try to identify themselves as rather than what they do and their contributions to society in profiles.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 2:22:14 PM
Death Penalty Authorization Act
Article 1: The DDO's federal government herby authorizes the use of the death penalty for use in all DDO Forums.
Article 2: The crimes that the death penalty may be used for are outlined in the COCA bill passed in 2011. No crimes that are not rated at level 3 may be permitted for the death penalty
Article 3: The states may allow their prisoners to pick a humane death penalty that is listed below, if they desire. If the states decides against it then the state may select from the fallowing list of permitted death penalties.
-Lethal Injection
-Death via Carbon Sulfuric Gas
-Electric Chair
-Firing Squad
Article 4: If firing squad is picked and the person lives through it, the process is repeated until the person dies. For hanging, the prisoner is hung from the neck until proclaimed dead, by a certified doctor. Hangings will only done by local law enforcement, on duty military policy, and/or government personnel.
Article 5: The death penalty may be only used if the judge authorizes it and the jury rules unanimously in favor. (12-0 vote)
Article 6: This bill shall be administered by the Judicial Branch and necessary Amendments maybe added to this bill.
Article 7: This bill shall go into effect immediately upon passage and all laws in interference with this bill shall be stricken null and void.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (