Total Posts:61|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Are you addicted to DDO?

Pitbull15
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 12:19:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Do you spend 10 hours a day on this site?
Is it so addicting to you that it's replaced twitter?
Are your fellow World of Warcraft nerds getting pissed at you because you don't spend any more time online with them?

Let's hear it!
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument
http://www.debate.org...

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
YYW
Posts: 36,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 12:23:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 12:19:43 AM, Pitbull15 wrote:
Do you spend 10 hours a day on this site?

No.

Is it so addicting to you that it's replaced twitter?

I've never really done twitter.

Are your fellow World of Warcraft nerds getting pissed at you because you don't spend any more time online with them?

Never played World of Warcraft, but of the people I've known that have, they all get a sense of community out of their clans or guilds or whatever that I think is probably similar to what we get out of DDO. So, I understand it.

Let's hear it!

I'm not addicted, but I my interest in being on here has skyrocketed since Bsh1 joined.
Tsar of DDO
Pitbull15
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 12:27:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 12:23:48 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:19:43 AM, Pitbull15 wrote:
Do you spend 10 hours a day on this site?

No.

Is it so addicting to you that it's replaced twitter?

I've never really done twitter.

Are your fellow World of Warcraft nerds getting pissed at you because you don't spend any more time online with them?

Never played World of Warcraft, but of the people I've known that have, they all get a sense of community out of their clans or guilds or whatever that I think is probably similar to what we get out of DDO. So, I understand it.


Let's hear it!

I'm not addicted, but I my interest in being on here has skyrocketed since Bsh1 joined.

Lol when's the wedding?
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument
http://www.debate.org...

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 12:27:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 12:23:48 AM, YYW wrote:

I'm not addicted, but I my interest in being on here has skyrocketed since Bsh1 joined.

I was just about to say I spend most of my time on DDO talking with you. You're the single biggest reason why I'm addicted to DDO. Actually, I'm not addicted to DDO--I'm addicted to you. DDO is the dealer, you are my drug.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Pitbull15
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 12:31:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 12:27:37 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:23:48 AM, YYW wrote:

I'm not addicted, but I my interest in being on here has skyrocketed since Bsh1 joined.

I was just about to say I spend most of my time on DDO talking with you. You're the single biggest reason why I'm addicted to DDO. Actually, I'm not addicted to DDO--I'm addicted to you. DDO is the dealer, you are my drug.

So..... have you guys ever actually met in real life?
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument
http://www.debate.org...

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
YYW
Posts: 36,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 12:33:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 12:27:37 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:23:48 AM, YYW wrote:

I'm not addicted, but I my interest in being on here has skyrocketed since Bsh1 joined.

I was just about to say I spend most of my time on DDO talking with you.

And I, with you.

You're the single biggest reason why I'm addicted to DDO. Actually, I'm not addicted to DDO--I'm addicted to you. DDO is the dealer, you are my drug.

<3
Tsar of DDO
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 12:36:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 12:27:37 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:23:48 AM, YYW wrote:

I'm not addicted, but I my interest in being on here has skyrocketed since Bsh1 joined.

I was just about to say I spend most of my time on DDO talking with you. You're the single biggest reason why I'm addicted to DDO. Actually, I'm not addicted to DDO--I'm addicted to you. DDO is the dealer, you are my drug.

So...would you say you just can't quit YYW?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 12:39:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 12:36:40 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:27:37 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:23:48 AM, YYW wrote:

I'm not addicted, but I my interest in being on here has skyrocketed since Bsh1 joined.

I was just about to say I spend most of my time on DDO talking with you. You're the single biggest reason why I'm addicted to DDO. Actually, I'm not addicted to DDO--I'm addicted to you. DDO is the dealer, you are my drug.

So...would you say you just can't quit YYW?

Yes, yes I would.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 12:57:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
No
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
CJKAllstar
Posts: 408
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 1:41:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm addicted to debate.org in general. Only because not stems from a passion to debate, but yeah, I am probably addicted.
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell
lannan13
Posts: 23,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 5:20:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have been here for 3 years you tell me.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 8:06:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 12:19:43 AM, Pitbull15 wrote:
Do you spend 10 hours a day on this site?
Is it so addicting to you that it's replaced twitter?
Are your fellow World of Warcraft nerds getting pissed at you because you don't spend any more time online with them?

Let's hear it!

Failing one of my classes at school because of this site. :(
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 8:25:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 12:27:37 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:23:48 AM, YYW wrote:

I'm not addicted, but I my interest in being on here has skyrocketed since Bsh1 joined.

I was just about to say I spend most of my time on DDO talking with you. You're the single biggest reason why I'm addicted to DDO. Actually, I'm not addicted to DDO--I'm addicted to you. DDO is the dealer, you are my drug.

You two should really try to meet in person soon. I ship you so hard.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 9:54:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 8:25:10 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:27:37 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:23:48 AM, YYW wrote:

I'm not addicted, but I my interest in being on here has skyrocketed since Bsh1 joined.

I was just about to say I spend most of my time on DDO talking with you. You're the single biggest reason why I'm addicted to DDO. Actually, I'm not addicted to DDO--I'm addicted to you. DDO is the dealer, you are my drug.

You two should really try to meet in person soon. I ship you so hard.

Your Koopin face is confusing.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 10:15:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 9:54:01 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 4/15/2014 8:25:10 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:27:37 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:23:48 AM, YYW wrote:

I'm not addicted, but I my interest in being on here has skyrocketed since Bsh1 joined.

I was just about to say I spend most of my time on DDO talking with you. You're the single biggest reason why I'm addicted to DDO. Actually, I'm not addicted to DDO--I'm addicted to you. DDO is the dealer, you are my drug.

You two should really try to meet in person soon. I ship you so hard.

Your Koopin face is confusing.

Your real life face is confusing.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:36:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 12:27:37 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:23:48 AM, YYW wrote:

I'm not addicted, but I my interest in being on here has skyrocketed since Bsh1 joined.

I was just about to say I spend most of my time on DDO talking with you. You're the single biggest reason why I'm addicted to DDO. Actually, I'm not addicted to DDO--I'm addicted to you. DDO is the dealer, you are my drug.

You better invite me to your wedding.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:43:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
One more reaosn I refuse to go to Scandinavia. Hatred of tomboys, hatred of autistic people and hatred of Germans.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 12:21:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 8:25:10 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:27:37 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:23:48 AM, YYW wrote:

I'm not addicted, but I my interest in being on here has skyrocketed since Bsh1 joined.

I was just about to say I spend most of my time on DDO talking with you. You're the single biggest reason why I'm addicted to DDO. Actually, I'm not addicted to DDO--I'm addicted to you. DDO is the dealer, you are my drug.

You two should really try to meet in person soon. I ship you so hard.

I'm just thinking of all the tings we'd do if we did...and none of them are appropriate enough to discuss in the forums.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 12:33:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I only use Facebook and LinkedIn.
Facebook for the stalking, LinkedIn for the group discussions.

DDO has surpassed both since I've joined. I thoroughly enjoy this site.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 5:03:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 9:54:01 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 4/15/2014 8:25:10 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:27:37 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:23:48 AM, YYW wrote:

I'm not addicted, but I my interest in being on here has skyrocketed since Bsh1 joined.

I was just about to say I spend most of my time on DDO talking with you. You're the single biggest reason why I'm addicted to DDO. Actually, I'm not addicted to DDO--I'm addicted to you. DDO is the dealer, you are my drug.

You two should really try to meet in person soon. I ship you so hard.

Your Koopin face is confusing.

Yeah, I got a new hat. Go Jets!
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
YYW
Posts: 36,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 5:18:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 12:21:41 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 8:25:10 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:27:37 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:23:48 AM, YYW wrote:

I'm not addicted, but I my interest in being on here has skyrocketed since Bsh1 joined.

I was just about to say I spend most of my time on DDO talking with you. You're the single biggest reason why I'm addicted to DDO. Actually, I'm not addicted to DDO--I'm addicted to you. DDO is the dealer, you are my drug.

You two should really try to meet in person soon. I ship you so hard.

I'm just thinking of all the tings we'd do if we did...and none of them are appropriate enough to discuss in the forums.

Well, we could talk about it in the forums... but others might not appreciate it haha
Tsar of DDO
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 5:39:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 5:18:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:21:41 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 8:25:10 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:27:37 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:23:48 AM, YYW wrote:

I'm not addicted, but I my interest in being on here has skyrocketed since Bsh1 joined.

I was just about to say I spend most of my time on DDO talking with you. You're the single biggest reason why I'm addicted to DDO. Actually, I'm not addicted to DDO--I'm addicted to you. DDO is the dealer, you are my drug.

You two should really try to meet in person soon. I ship you so hard.

I'm just thinking of all the tings we'd do if we did...and none of them are appropriate enough to discuss in the forums.

Well, we could talk about it in the forums

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net...
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 5:43:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 5:33:25 PM, Mikal wrote:
Number of threads derailed by BSH and YYW

Count = 29

lol

I wonder which thread we'll derail tonight...
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 5:43:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 5:39:42 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/15/2014 5:18:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:21:41 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 8:25:10 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:27:37 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:23:48 AM, YYW wrote:

I'm not addicted, but I my interest in being on here has skyrocketed since Bsh1 joined.

I was just about to say I spend most of my time on DDO talking with you. You're the single biggest reason why I'm addicted to DDO. Actually, I'm not addicted to DDO--I'm addicted to you. DDO is the dealer, you are my drug.

You two should really try to meet in person soon. I ship you so hard.

I'm just thinking of all the tings we'd do if we did...and none of them are appropriate enough to discuss in the forums.

Well, we could talk about it in the forums

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net...

http://www.reactiongifs.us...
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 5:47:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 5:33:25 PM, Mikal wrote:
Number of threads derailed by BSH and YYW

Count = 29

They're even worse than Royal and I were....idk if they've quite reached this yet though: http://www.debate.org...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 7:02:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 5:47:50 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 5:33:25 PM, Mikal wrote:
Number of threads derailed by BSH and YYW

Count = 29

They're even worse than Royal and I were....idk if they've quite reached this yet though: http://www.debate.org...

Holy crap...
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 7:04:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 5:33:25 PM, Mikal wrote:
Number of threads derailed by BSH and YYW

Count = 29

Oooohhhhh. Maybe we could have our own leaderboard!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 7:05:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 5:39:42 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/15/2014 5:18:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:21:41 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 8:25:10 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:27:37 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 12:23:48 AM, YYW wrote:

I'm not addicted, but I my interest in being on here has skyrocketed since Bsh1 joined.

I was just about to say I spend most of my time on DDO talking with you. You're the single biggest reason why I'm addicted to DDO. Actually, I'm not addicted to DDO--I'm addicted to you. DDO is the dealer, you are my drug.

You two should really try to meet in person soon. I ship you so hard.

I'm just thinking of all the tings we'd do if we did...and none of them are appropriate enough to discuss in the forums.

Well, we could talk about it in the forums

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net...

LMFAO! You're awesome.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...