Total Posts:72|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Dtaylor's Pet Peeves

dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:15:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Here are some things that piss me off. Like, really piss me off. Feel free to add to this list.

Small piss-off

People who constantly forfeit
Noobs in the forum section
People who actually use the opinions section
People who plagiarize
People who don't believe gays are equal

Moderate piss-off:

Noobs flame-waring with experienced members
Creationists using the Bible as solid evidence
Debaters who use "debates" as talking times (i.e anyone wanna talk?)
People who spam the polls section heavily
Noob hunters
Creationists who tell you "the evidence is right there, you just don't see it."

Severe piss-off:

Noobs talking to any experienced member like they're better than them
Anybody who creates one round debates just to win/vote
People who tell you to post your argument right after you accept the [content removed because it's nasty] debate
[Oh God, I need to remove this] who make you explain solid evidence over and over again.

What pisses you off?
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
YYW
Posts: 42,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:22:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/15/2014 11:15:55 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
[Oh God, I need to remove this] who make you explain solid evidence over and over

The politically incorrect but also the most plausible reason you're gong to encounter this tedious little phenomenon is that people aren't going to understand very basic things, because they can't. It's not their fault nor is it that they just love to play dumb... they're just dumb. But it is annoying.
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Complicated_Mind
Posts: 367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:25:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/15/2014 11:15:55 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Here are some things that piss me off. Like, really piss me off. Feel free to add to this list.

Small piss-off

People who constantly forfeit
Noobs in the forum section
People who actually use the opinions section
People who plagiarize
People who don't believe gays are equal

Moderate piss-off:

Noobs flame-waring with experienced members
Creationists using the Bible as solid evidence
Debaters who use "debates" as talking times (i.e anyone wanna talk?)
People who spam the polls section heavily
Noob hunters
Creationists who tell you "the evidence is right there, you just don't see it."

Severe piss-off:

Noobs talking to any experienced member like they're better than them
Anybody who creates one round debates just to win/vote
People who tell you to post your argument right after you accept the [content removed because it's nasty] debate
[Oh God, I need to remove this] who make you explain solid evidence over and over again.

What pisses you off?

I agree with everything both you, and YYW said. Btw, other than noobs and one time visitors does anyone actually use the opinions section? It's a genuine question. That section looks horrible. O.O
Intrepid
Posts: 372
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:28:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/15/2014 11:15:55 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Here are some things that piss me off. Like, really piss me off. Feel free to add to this list.

Small piss-off

People who constantly forfeit
Noobs in the forum section

We all start somewhere. Also, hat because someone might have less forum posts are a lower ELO than some members does not mean that they should not be treated equally or well.

People who actually use the opinions section
People who plagiarize
People who don't believe gays are equal

Moderate piss-off:

Noobs flame-waring with experienced members

Sometimes experienced members cause it out of their pride that they are so much better than the noobs.

Creationists using the Bible as solid evidence
Debaters who use "debates" as talking times (i.e anyone wanna talk?

Those debates are silly.

People who spam the polls section heavily
Noob hunters
Creationists who tell you "the evidence is right there, you just don't see it."

Severe piss-off:

Noobs talking to any experienced member like they're better than them

That's annoying regardless of who you are

Anybody who creates one round debates just to win/vote
People who tell you to post your argument right after you accept the [content removed because it's nasty] debate
[Oh God, I need to remove this] who make you explain solid evidence over and over again.

What pisses you off?
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:31:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/15/2014 11:28:25 PM, Intrepid wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:15:55 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Here are some things that piss me off. Like, really piss me off. Feel free to add to this list.

Small piss-off

People who constantly forfeit
Noobs in the forum section

We all start somewhere. Also, hat because someone might have less forum posts are a lower ELO than some members does not mean that they should not be treated equally or well.

Obviously, I make some exceptions on this (you, Kbub's early days, etc.) But I just can't help feeling a little flame of pissiness whenever I see a noob in the forum section, even though I constantly remind myself that used to be me and they all need a starting point.

People who actually use the opinions section
People who plagiarize
People who don't believe gays are equal

Moderate piss-off:

Noobs flame-waring with experienced members

Sometimes experienced members cause it out of their pride that they are so much better than the noobs.

Creationists using the Bible as solid evidence
Debaters who use "debates" as talking times (i.e anyone wanna talk?

Those debates are silly.

People who spam the polls section heavily
Noob hunters
Creationists who tell you "the evidence is right there, you just don't see it."

Severe piss-off:

Noobs talking to any experienced member like they're better than them

That's annoying regardless of who you are

Anybody who creates one round debates just to win/vote
People who tell you to post your argument right after you accept the [content removed because it's nasty] debate
[Oh God, I need to remove this] who make you explain solid evidence over and over again.

What pisses you off?
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
YYW
Posts: 42,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:33:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/15/2014 11:15:55 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Creationists who tell you "the evidence is right there, you just don't see it."

I am a Christian (liberal Presbyterian, although probably not what you'd call a 'model' Christian), and this gets at me on three different levels: (1) the idea that faith's legitimacy hinges on some the idea that the world's age is determinable based on Jesus' possible lineage + the Gregorian cal lender is intellectually offensive, (2) the idea that any kind of proof for the metaphysical could empirically exist patronizes the integrity of faith as a concept and undermines faith's legitimacy itself, and (3) the idea that "faith" is "evidence" is "faith" gives people false hope -faith must be understood for what is, and not misconstrued as something that it's not.
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
philochristos
Posts: 2,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:39:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I can't think of anything that pisses me off on this site. That makes me a happy person. :-)
I am a fat man.

"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:43:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/15/2014 11:39:11 PM, philochristos wrote:
I can't think of anything that pisses me off on this site. That makes me a happy person. :-)

Trolls? Spammers? Stoopid people?
Dude... Stop...
thett3
Posts: 15,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:44:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/15/2014 11:43:37 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:39:11 PM, philochristos wrote:
I can't think of anything that pisses me off on this site. That makes me a happy person. :-)

Trolls? Spammers? Stoopid people?

When I see any of those people I just say...dude. Stop.

BAM

I rule
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
philochristos
Posts: 2,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:48:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/15/2014 11:43:37 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:39:11 PM, philochristos wrote:
I can't think of anything that pisses me off on this site. That makes me a happy person. :-)

Trolls? Spammers? Stoopid people?

Trolls don't bother me. They're either obnoxious, and I ignore them, or they're entertaining, and I don't need to ignore them. I've never been spammed that I can remember. Stupid people don't bother me. I'm stupid compared to some people. I don't expect everybody to be as smart as me. The only thing that really comes close to pissing me off is rudeness. But I've been on the internet long enough to know that rudeness is inevitable, and I've learned to deal with it. I'd be a miserable person if I couldn't handle a little rudeness on the internet sometimes.
I am a fat man.

"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:49:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/15/2014 11:44:21 PM, thett3 wrote:

Omfg I have heard that joke so many times, it's not even funny anymore lol.
Dude... Stop...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,654
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:50:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/15/2014 11:49:05 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:44:21 PM, thett3 wrote:

Omfg I have heard that joke so many times, it's not even funny anymore lol.

Dude, stop getting mad at thett3.
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:53:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/15/2014 11:50:42 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:49:05 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:44:21 PM, thett3 wrote:

Omfg I have heard that joke so many times, it's not even funny anymore lol.

Dude, stop getting mad at thett3.

I ain't even mad. Just take a chill pill man.
Dude... Stop...
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:54:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/15/2014 11:15:55 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Here are some things that piss me off. Like, really piss me off. Feel free to add to this list.

Small piss-off

People who constantly forfeit
Noobs in the forum section
People who actually use the opinions section
People who plagiarize
People who don't believe gays are equal

Moderate piss-off:

Noobs flame-waring with experienced members
Creationists using the Bible as solid evidence
Debaters who use "debates" as talking times (i.e anyone wanna talk?)
People who spam the polls section heavily
Noob hunters
Creationists who tell you "the evidence is right there, you just don't see it."

Severe piss-off:

Noobs talking to any experienced member like they're better than them
Anybody who creates one round debates just to win/vote
People who tell you to post your argument right after you accept the [content removed because it's nasty] debate
[Oh God, I need to remove this] who make you explain solid evidence over and over again.

What pisses you off?

You do realize, people could use this against you.... O.O
I may or may not be a cat
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,654
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:55:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/15/2014 11:53:54 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:50:42 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:49:05 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:44:21 PM, thett3 wrote:

Omfg I have heard that joke so many times, it's not even funny anymore lol.

Dude, stop getting mad at thett3.

I ain't even mad. Just take a chill pill man.

Dude, stop it. Non prescription drugs are nothing to joke about.
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:58:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/15/2014 11:55:59 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:53:54 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:50:42 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:49:05 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:44:21 PM, thett3 wrote:

Omfg I have heard that joke so many times, it's not even funny anymore lol.

Dude, stop getting mad at thett3.

I ain't even mad. Just take a chill pill man.

Dude, stop it. Non prescription drugs are nothing to joke about.

(Flips over keyboard in rage of [Censored] being said in a sentence.)
Dude... Stop...
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 12:15:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/15/2014 11:51:56 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:32:58 PM, yay842 wrote:
dtaylor

+1 lol

Let's see if I can figure out how to do this...

....................../""/)
....................,/"../
.................../..../
............./""/'...'/"""`""
........../'/.../..../......./""\
........('(..."...".... "~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........'...\.......... _.""
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Zaradi
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 12:19:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/15/2014 11:54:27 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:15:55 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Here are some things that piss me off. Like, really piss me off. Feel free to add to this list.

Small piss-off

People who constantly forfeit
Noobs in the forum section
People who actually use the opinions section
People who plagiarize
People who don't believe gays are equal

Moderate piss-off:

Noobs flame-waring with experienced members
Creationists using the Bible as solid evidence
Debaters who use "debates" as talking times (i.e anyone wanna talk?)
People who spam the polls section heavily
Noob hunters
Creationists who tell you "the evidence is right there, you just don't see it."

Severe piss-off:

Noobs talking to any experienced member like they're better than them
Anybody who creates one round debates just to win/vote
People who tell you to post your argument right after you accept the [content removed because it's nasty] debate
[Oh God, I need to remove this] who make you explain solid evidence over and over again.

What pisses you off?

You do realize, people could use this against you.... O.O

Oh don't tempt me. Only reason I haven't thought about doing it yet is because I kinda like dtaylor xD
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 12:22:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/16/2014 12:19:28 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:54:27 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:15:55 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Here are some things that piss me off. Like, really piss me off. Feel free to add to this list.

Small piss-off

People who constantly forfeit
Noobs in the forum section
People who actually use the opinions section
People who plagiarize
People who don't believe gays are equal

Moderate piss-off:

Noobs flame-waring with experienced members
Creationists using the Bible as solid evidence
Debaters who use "debates" as talking times (i.e anyone wanna talk?)
People who spam the polls section heavily
Noob hunters
Creationists who tell you "the evidence is right there, you just don't see it."

Severe piss-off:

Noobs talking to any experienced member like they're better than them
Anybody who creates one round debates just to win/vote
People who tell you to post your argument right after you accept the [content removed because it's nasty] debate
[Oh God, I need to remove this] who make you explain solid evidence over and over again.

What pisses you off?

You do realize, people could use this against you.... O.O

Oh don't tempt me. Only reason I haven't thought about doing it yet is because I kinda like dtaylor xD

lol well, if/when the day comes that you two have a falling out.... perfect material right here
I may or may not be a cat
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 12:24:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/16/2014 12:15:42 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:51:56 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:32:58 PM, yay842 wrote:
dtaylor

+1 lol

Let's see if I can figure out how to do this...

....................../""/)
....................,/"../
.................../..../
............./""/'...'/"""`""
........../'/.../..../......./""\
........('(..."...".... "~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........'...\.......... _.""
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

That, my friend, takes talent..... or knowledge of how to copy-paste. Which was it for you? lol jk :P
I may or may not be a cat
thett3
Posts: 15,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 12:30:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/16/2014 12:15:42 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:51:56 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:32:58 PM, yay842 wrote:
dtaylor

+1 lol

Let's see if I can figure out how to do this...

....................../""/)
....................,/"../
.................../..../
............./""/'...'/"""`""
........../'/.../..../......./""\
........('(..."...".... "~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........'...\.......... _.""
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Oh man, I;ve been looking for that thing for ages. Where did you find it?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 12:39:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/16/2014 12:30:56 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/16/2014 12:15:42 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:51:56 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:32:58 PM, yay842 wrote:
dtaylor

+1 lol

Let's see if I can figure out how to do this...

....................../""/)
....................,/"../
.................../..../
............./""/'...'/"""`""
........../'/.../..../......./""\
........('(..."...".... "~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........'...\.......... _.""
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Oh man, I;ve been looking for that thing for ages. Where did you find it?

http://www.ascii-middle-finger.com...

Have fun and flip off to your heart's desire!
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 12:40:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/16/2014 12:24:19 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 4/16/2014 12:15:42 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:51:56 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:32:58 PM, yay842 wrote:
dtaylor

+1 lol

Let's see if I can figure out how to do this...

....................../""/)
....................,/"../
.................../..../
............./""/'...'/"""`""
........../'/.../..../......./""\
........('(..."...".... "~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........'...\.......... _.""
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

That, my friend, takes talent..... or knowledge of how to copy-paste. Which was it for you? lol jk :P

The ultimate knowledge of how to copy and paste :P
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 12:45:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/16/2014 12:40:12 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 4/16/2014 12:24:19 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 4/16/2014 12:15:42 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:51:56 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:32:58 PM, yay842 wrote:
dtaylor

+1 lol

Let's see if I can figure out how to do this...

....................../""/)
....................,/"../
.................../..../
............./""/'...'/"""`""
........../'/.../..../......./""\
........('(..."...".... "~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........'...\.......... _.""
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

That, my friend, takes talent..... or knowledge of how to copy-paste. Which was it for you? lol jk :P

The ultimate knowledge of how to copy and paste :P

lol so skill, much wow...
I may or may not be a cat
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,654
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 12:56:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/15/2014 11:54:27 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:15:55 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Here are some things that piss me off. Like, really piss me off. Feel free to add to this list.

Small piss-off

People who constantly forfeit
Noobs in the forum section
People who actually use the opinions section
People who plagiarize
People who don't believe gays are equal

Moderate piss-off:

Noobs flame-waring with experienced members
Creationists using the Bible as solid evidence
Debaters who use "debates" as talking times (i.e anyone wanna talk?)
People who spam the polls section heavily
Noob hunters
Creationists who tell you "the evidence is right there, you just don't see it."

Severe piss-off:

Noobs talking to any experienced member like they're better than them
Anybody who creates one round debates just to win/vote
People who tell you to post your argument right after you accept the [content removed because it's nasty] debate
[Oh God, I need to remove this] who make you explain solid evidence over and over again.

What pisses you off?

You do realize, people could use this against you.... O.O

Mission accomplished.

http://www.debate.org...
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 1:03:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/16/2014 12:56:06 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:54:27 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:15:55 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Here are some things that piss me off. Like, really piss me off. Feel free to add to this list.

Small piss-off

People who constantly forfeit
Noobs in the forum section
People who actually use the opinions section
People who plagiarize
People who don't believe gays are equal

Moderate piss-off:

Noobs flame-waring with experienced members
Creationists using the Bible as solid evidence
Debaters who use "debates" as talking times (i.e anyone wanna talk?)
People who spam the polls section heavily
Noob hunters
Creationists who tell you "the evidence is right there, you just don't see it."

Severe piss-off:

Noobs talking to any experienced member like they're better than them
Anybody who creates one round debates just to win/vote
People who tell you to post your argument right after you accept the [content removed because it's nasty] debate
[Oh God, I need to remove this] who make you explain solid evidence over and over again.

What pisses you off?

You do realize, people could use this against you.... O.O

Mission accomplished.

http://www.debate.org...

Diabolical.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,654
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 1:04:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/16/2014 1:03:42 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/16/2014 12:56:06 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:54:27 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 4/15/2014 11:15:55 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Here are some things that piss me off. Like, really piss me off. Feel free to add to this list.

Small piss-off

People who constantly forfeit
Noobs in the forum section
People who actually use the opinions section
People who plagiarize
People who don't believe gays are equal

Moderate piss-off:

Noobs flame-waring with experienced members
Creationists using the Bible as solid evidence
Debaters who use "debates" as talking times (i.e anyone wanna talk?)
People who spam the polls section heavily
Noob hunters
Creationists who tell you "the evidence is right there, you just don't see it."

Severe piss-off:

Noobs talking to any experienced member like they're better than them
Anybody who creates one round debates just to win/vote
People who tell you to post your argument right after you accept the [content removed because it's nasty] debate
[Oh God, I need to remove this] who make you explain solid evidence over and over again.

What pisses you off?

You do realize, people could use this against you.... O.O

Mission accomplished.

http://www.debate.org...

Diabolical.

I can't believe he didn't accept.
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...