Fantastic easter special

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 1:00:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Part III http://www.debate.org...

Royal was sitting at lunch, like any normal day. Inferno was going on about some guy she led on, while Royal texted Seventhprofessor and Endarkened it all as they slowly built up their dirt on the plastics. Suddenly, the door burst open and a young boy walked in. He looked like someone taken straight out of the early 20th century: suspenders, newsboy cap, a literal stack of newspapers under his arm, the works. "TELEGRAM FOR MS PALADIN! TELEGRAM FOR MS PALADIN" he yelled. Telegram? Who sent telegrams these days? Royal tentatively raised her hand.

"What the f*** is a telegram... is it like, a phone shaped like a graham cracker?" Detectableninja asked.

"Oh my gosh Detectable, do you just like not pay attention in history class? A telegram is what they used to locate planes before radar." 000ike said.

"I don't care what it is, but I wouldn't mind getting it from that cutie*" Inferno said.

"OMG you are such a slut sometimes!" 000ike said!

While the other girls debated the relative looseness of Inferno, Royal snuck a peak at the telegram and groaned immediately.

-------------------------
Mikal watched as Thett walked out in his purple robes, his crown glinting on his head even in the moonless night, and his bare chest exposed where the robes parted. Clearly, he was preparing for a motivational speech.

"Alright men---err, and women" -Thett3 added at the glare of the feminists in his crew, Oryus and Angelofdeath- "this is going to be one tough fight. I don't need to remind you how dangerous pirates can be..." He went silent for a moment. Mikal lowered his head so far his cowboy hat nearly fell off. The loss of Imabench hit them all hard.

"I know this captain. He's going to put up a hell of a fight, and we need to stick together if we're going to survive assaulting his island this night."

For some reason, YYW and Bsh1 were still in their cabin during the speech. Mikal just hoped they were doing what they had to do so that they didn't keep everyone up with their wild intercourse and their philosophical post sex talks about the implementation of Universal Healthcare and about how changing gender roles will lead to future political dialogue like they had a few nights ago. Mikal would've complained but both YYW and Bsh1 were so strong that they could snap anyone on the ship like a twig over their knee, so no one said anything.

Lucky_Luciano was a well known pirate lord who ran his business from his own heavily fortified private island. It was imperative to take him down, and so Thett3 explained how he had come up with his master plan. He knew that Lucky would over think any potential attacks, so Thett3 was going to use the oldest trick in the book. Most of the crew would storm the island like they were Marines on Iwo Jima while a highly trained and small strike team consisting of Mikal, Bsh1, and Blackvoid would sneak into the enemy base from the other side and destroy it. This meant that they would have to wait on the ship for a few minutes while their comrades shipped out and faced the enemy on the shore. After a few volleys of cannonfire, the crew shipped off. Mikal had never felt such an acute pain as watching his crewmates go onto those little wooden row boats and head for the beach, towards heavy resistance while he stood there and did nothing.

"Come on lads, no sense in dilly dallying." Bsh said. For once, his voice wavered. Mikal couldn't even imagine what he was feeling right now, as YYW was out there on that beach. They'd all seen the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan so, naturally, they were all worried for their comrades.

As they climbed into their alligator shaped submarine to take them to the other side of the Island, Mikal took one last look at the beach. Although he could not tell who was who, he could see many bodies engaged in combat, many many more than the crew members. If he listened close, could still hear the cracks of flintlock pistols, the clangs of swords, the cries of the wounded and distant barks of orders. Dear God, he thought. What have we gotten ourselves into?

Royal really had no idea how she was to organize Thett3's annual Easter social in his stead but the telegram ordered her to and Royal knew she had to do it. Lacking knowledge of her own, she sought out the only people she knew here who could teach her how to throw a party who weren't airheads. Soon enough Endarkened, Cermank, and her were on the way to Thett3's mansion.

Royal was excited to see what Thett3's house was like. If he had such a cool office, surely his home was amazing. It did not disappoint. Thett3 lived in...a castle. It had to have been imported brick by brick from Europe. Everything was completely original except for the dragon sculpture attacking the left side of the castle and, on the right, a giant multi colored slide that went down with all seven stories. In the yard were bounce houses, a roller coaster, and a ferris wheel. When she stepped into the castle over the moat, Royal was confronted by a tapestry tracing the Thett family back over a thousand years, old fashioned furniture, and . Above a roaring marble fireplace was a painting of Thett3 smirking and holding a globe in his hands.

"How do you know this guy again?" Endarkened asked.

"He's my uh...uncle." Royal resonded.

"Your uncle is white?" Cermank asked suspiciously. Royal didn't know how to respond but she was saved from having to by Endarkened remarking how literally all the had to do to have an awesome party here would be put a few easter eggs for people to find and make sure the rides were working.

"Gentlewomen...lets get planning" Endarkened said with glee.

----------------

The day of the Easter Party came and Royal had invited all of Thett3's high society friends. She was sipping ginger ale with the British prime minister watching Republicans and Democrats alike mingled after the intense Easter Egg hunt. The winner of the hunt had been closely contested between Bush and Gore, but William Rehnquist declared Bush the winner with a smirk. Now Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell were dancing which was...disturbing. Still, all was going well she thought as she took a long, slow drag out of Thett3's expensive Italian pipe.

Then, in the distance Royal saw a gleam. "No way..." she thought to herself but there it was. In a sequence suit Endarkened led a group of party crashers that appeared to be the entire school. And, before Royal could do anything to stop it, the teenagers overtook the party, kicking the crusty old white men out of the bounce houses and the ferris wheel, blaring their terrible music. Cermank got up and started rapping about math or some other nonsense.

"Endarkened, what the hell?!" Royal yelled but she found herself dragged to the dance floor by 000ike and, with a mental shrug, accepted Daytona's offer to dance.

In the distance, inferno narrowed her eyes.

How dare this new girl dance with *her* man?

"Detectable, come*." Inferno said and Detectable ran over to serve her queen bee. "I want you to bring 000ike and Lady Royale to me, then gather the rest of the school to watch our performance early. Do it now.*"

Detectable thought it was so fetch that Inferno was trusting her with such an important task and so she went off to gather everyone together.

000ike had to be dragged away from an...encounter with Jimtimmy and Royal had to be taken away from talking to that loser Seventhprofessor, but Detectable got the whole crew together to begin performing. Cermank and Romanii were locked in a rap battle that Inferno allowed to finish.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 1:00:51 AM
Cermank:

"Eyy yo, Romanii, at school you're the new kid, the new fish
If I was in charge, you would've already been expelled bish.
Your rhymes are as weak as your football skills.
I spit raw rhymes, stronger than yo mammas pills
You know, the ones she was on when you were made
how else would you have such an ugly face, bae?

I'm the rhyme spitting mathlete,
The Indian emmcee.
You got nothin on me
Can't touch Kevina G!"

Romanii:

"Don't think I'm gonna let you get away with that,
because ever line you just said was totally wack.
In a math off, my score would make yours look
like you got caught not even understanding the book.
You mock my football skills, but what do you have?
You're just a sad, lonely girl who will end up driving a cab."

"ENOUGH*" Inferno snarled, forcing the rap battle to end. "It is time you all see for yourself a sneak peak of our talent show performance. Be prepared.*"

Everyone watched expectantly.

There was little resistance on the other side of the island. Only one guard who Bsh took out with a casual swat of his hand. Mikal ascertained that Bsh was incredibly agitated over his worry for YYW, which Mikal could understand. He too was worried...YYW could be dead right now. Any of their friends could be dead by now. There had been oh so many people on the beach, their comrades must've been heavily outnumbered...what if they had already been overwhelmed? No. Worrying did nothing. Finishing the destruction of the base so that they could withdraw from the beach as fast as possible was the only way he could help. Gritting his teeth, he walked with Blackvoid through the front door of Lucky's mansion and into a domed room with an incredibly tall ceiling. He saw Bsh on his knees muttering "Oh Jesus, no."

Mikal was confused until he saw the centerpiece of the room. A 25 foot high statue of an Axolotl. No, it couldn't be true. It just couldn't.

And then from the shadows, carrying two Katanas with Axolotls engraved onto the hilts and wearing dark robes and basketball shoes, he emerged and Mikal knew it was. Former President Airmax was on the side of the pirates. Mikal drew his sword as Bsh walked up to Airmax.

"Greetings your excellency." Bsh said.

"Spare me the niceties, lad. We both know what must be done." And with that, Airmax took a massive swing at Bsh.

Bsh dodged it, only to have to block a swing from Airmax's other sword, then dodge a blow from the original sword, all in the span of a second. Blackvoid sprang at Airmax but Airmax drop kicked him in the face across the room while dodging Bsh's sword blow like a smooth criminal. Mikal knew he had to intervene but, as a Star Wars nerd who had no taste and actually liked the new trilogy, he was struck by the resemblance this battle had to the lightsaber duel between Mace Windu, Palpatine, and the Jedi chumps Palpatine demolished. Mikal didn't want to die in 5 seconds flat but he supposed his comrades didn't want to shed blood on the beach. Mikal knew free trade had to be protected from these pirates and he had signed up for this, he was a libertarian after all. By the non aggression principle he couldn't break his contract. With the battle cry of "AGAINST THE DANGEROUS NONSENSE OF PROTECTIONISM!" he sprang into battle....only to receive a Katana pommel to the face.

Mikal fell to the ground with his nose bloody only to be shortly joined by Blackvoid a moment later, who Airmax flung over his back while blocking Bsh's sword with one sword and almost gutting Bsh with a quick jab at the same time.

"Get out of here!" Bsh yelled

"Be can't lebe yow" Mikal sputtered through his broken nose.

"JUST GO! I'll take care of this, just get out of here and do what has to be done! That's an order!"

"Come on Mikal!" Blackvoid yelled as he plunged deeper into the mansion to the center where they would plant their bombs.

Mikal left the room, ducking as Airmax threw a dagger where his head had been a moment before.

"For you, YYW." Bsh whispered to himself as he turned to fight Airmax alone, in a fight he knew he could not win.

Past the library, through the dining room, deeper and deeper through the house they went until they were with a few feet of their goal. They were going to do it Mikal thought in exaltation when suddenly he heard a booming voice.

"Happy Easter." And there was Lucky himself dressed as, absurdly, a pirate Easter Bunny holding a studded metal basket with a skull and crossbones painted on it filled with golden spiked eggs. Before he could even react, Lucky pegged Blackvoid with a solid gold Easter Egg, dropping him like a fly. Mikal raised his sword to defend himself, only to find it useless to bat away the Easter Eggs being thrown at him. And then, in a rush of pain in his head, the world went black.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 3:42:41 PM
At 4/20/2014 1:00:31 AM, thett3 wrote:
Part III http://www.debate.org...

Royal was sitting at lunch, like any normal day. Inferno was going on about some guy she led on, while Royal texted Seventhprofessor and Endarkened it all as they slowly built up their dirt on the plastics. Suddenly, the door burst open and a young boy walked in. He looked like someone taken straight out of the early 20th century: suspenders, newsboy cap, a literal stack of newspapers under his arm, the works. "TELEGRAM FOR MS PALADIN! TELEGRAM FOR MS PALADIN" he yelled. Telegram? Who sent telegrams these days? Royal tentatively raised her hand.

"What the f*** is a telegram... is it like, a phone shaped like a graham cracker?" Detectableninja asked.

"Oh my gosh Detectable, do you just like not pay attention in history class? A telegram is what they used to locate planes before radar." 000ike said.

"I don't care what it is, but I wouldn't mind getting it from that cutie*" Inferno said.

"OMG you are such a slut sometimes!" 000ike said!

While the other girls debated the relative looseness of Inferno, Royal snuck a peak at the telegram and groaned immediately.

Mikal watched as Thett walked out in his purple robes, his crown glinting on his head even in the moonless night, and his bare chest exposed where the robes parted. Clearly, he was preparing for a motivational speech.

"Alright men---err, and women" -Thett3 added at the glare of the feminists in his crew, Oryus and Angelofdeath- "this is going to be one tough fight. I don't need to remind you how dangerous pirates can be..." He went silent for a moment. Mikal lowered his head so far his cowboy hat nearly fell off. The loss of Imabench hit them all hard.

"I know this captain. He's going to put up a hell of a fight, and we need to stick together if we're going to survive assaulting his island this night."

For some reason, YYW and Bsh1 were still in their cabin during the speech. Mikal just hoped they were doing what they had to do so that they didn't keep everyone up with their wild intercourse and their philosophical post sex talks about the implementation of Universal Healthcare and about how changing gender roles will lead to future political dialogue like they had a few nights ago. Mikal would've complained but both YYW and Bsh1 were so strong that they could snap anyone on the ship like a twig over their knee, so no one said anything.

Lucky_Luciano was a well known pirate lord who ran his business from his own heavily fortified private island. It was imperative to take him down, and so Thett3 explained how he had come up with his master plan. He knew that Lucky would over think any potential attacks, so Thett3 was going to use the oldest trick in the book. Most of the crew would storm the island like they were Marines on Iwo Jima while a highly trained and small strike team consisting of Mikal, Bsh1, and Blackvoid would sneak into the enemy base from the other side and destroy it. This meant that they would have to wait on the ship for a few minutes while their comrades shipped out and faced the enemy on the shore. After a few volleys of cannonfire, the crew shipped off. Mikal had never felt such an acute pain as watching his crewmates go onto those little wooden row boats and head for the beach, towards heavy resistance while he stood there and did nothing.

"Come on lads, no sense in dilly dallying." Bsh said. For once, his voice wavered. Mikal couldn't even imagine what he was feeling right now, as YYW was out there on that beach. They'd all seen the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan so, naturally, they were all worried for their comrades.

As they climbed into their alligator shaped submarine to take them to the other side of the Island, Mikal took one last look at the beach. Although he could not tell who was who, he could see many bodies engaged in combat, many many more than the crew members. If he listened close, could still hear the cracks of flintlock pistols, the clangs of swords, the cries of the wounded and distant barks of orders. Dear God, he thought. What have we gotten ourselves into?

Royal really had no idea how she was to organize Thett3's annual Easter social in his stead but the telegram ordered her to and Royal knew she had to do it. Lacking knowledge of her own, she sought out the only people she knew here who could teach her how to throw a party who weren't airheads. Soon enough Endarkened, Cermank, and her were on the way to Thett3's mansion.

Royal was excited to see what Thett3's house was like. If he had such a cool office, surely his home was amazing. It did not disappoint. Thett3 lived in...a castle. It had to have been imported brick by brick from Europe. Everything was completely original except for the dragon sculpture attacking the left side of the castle and, on the right, a giant multi colored slide that went down with all seven stories. In the yard were bounce houses, a roller coaster, and a ferris wheel. When she stepped into the castle over the moat, Royal was confronted by a tapestry tracing the Thett family back over a thousand years, old fashioned furniture, and . Above a roaring marble fireplace was a painting of Thett3 smirking and holding a globe in his hands.

"How do you know this guy again?" Endarkened asked.

"He's my uh...uncle." Royal resonded.

"Your uncle is white?" Cermank asked suspiciously. Royal didn't know how to respond but she was saved from having to by Endarkened remarking how literally all the had to do to have an awesome party here would be put a few easter eggs for people to find and make sure the rides were working.

"Gentlewomen...lets get planning" Endarkened said with glee.

----------------

The day of the Easter Party came and Royal had invited all of Thett3's high society friends. She was sipping ginger ale with the British prime minister watching Republicans and Democrats alike mingled after the intense Easter Egg hunt. The winner of the hunt had been closely contested between Bush and Gore, but William Rehnquist declared Bush the winner with a smirk. Now Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell were dancing which was...disturbing. Still, all was going well she thought as she took a long, slow drag out of Thett3's expensive Italian pipe.

Then, in the distance Royal saw a gleam. "No way..." she thought to herself but there it was. In a sequence suit Endarkened led a group of party crashers that appeared to be the entire school. And, before Royal could do anything to stop it, the teenagers overtook the party, kicking the crusty old white men out of the bounce houses and the ferris wheel, blaring their terrible music. Cermank got up and started rapping about math or some other nonsense.

"Endarkened, what the hell?!" Royal yelled but she found herself dragged to the dance floor by 000ike and, with a mental shrug, accepted Daytona's offer to dance.

In the distance, inferno narrowed her eyes.

How dare this new girl dance with *her* man?

"Detectable, come*." Inferno said and Detectable ran over to serve her queen bee. "I want you to bring 000ike and Lady Royale to me, then gather the rest of the school to watch our performance early. Do it now.*"

Detectable thought it was so fetch that Inferno was trusting her with such an important task and so she went off to gather everyone together.

000ike had to be dragged away from an...encounter with Jimtimmy and Royal had to be taken away from talking to that loser Seventhprofessor, but Detectable got the whole crew together to begin performing. Cermank and Romanii were locked in a rap battle that Inferno allowed to finish.

Didn't know we could comment. RIP Mikal.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 3:42:53 PM
Oh my sweet Juggle, this is fantastic! Thett, you genius! Although apparently I'm a traitor to Royal? HM.......

Let's see where this goes!

Also, if YYW or bsh1 die, the other will have your head. Probably.

LOL at Bush being declared the winner.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 9:41:26 PM
At 4/20/2014 3:42:53 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Oh my sweet Juggle, this is fantastic! Thett, you genius! Although apparently I'm a traitor to Royal? HM.......

Let's see where this goes!

LOL at Bush being declared the winner.

He he I'm glad you liked it.

Yours is better though. Your story has an actual plot and you're undoubtedly a better writer. But hey, I still enjoy writing these :p and making everything so over the top

Bluesteel is going to be in the next episode. Watch out guys.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2014 11:44:34 PM
At 4/20/2014 3:42:53 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

This.

This is an awesome, awesome story, btw :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...