Jump to topic:

Once Upon a DDO Episode 5

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 4:20:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
As per special request, Episode 5 is coming out early! Episode 4 is here: http://www.debate.org...

Also, check out Thett's epic fanfiction here: http://www.debate.org...

Bubba held his breath as he scaled the tower. At least, he tried to. It was a really tall tower.

The rain didn't make his task any easier. In fact, it was as though nature itself opposed his mission. Bubba snarled as the water seeped into his face. Juggle be blasted, he wasn't going to let the rain stop him!

Bubba paused on a window ledge to catch his breath. The interior of the palace looked warm and inviting. But - wait! What was that? Bubba pressed himself against the glass. Was that...it was! YYW and bsh1! And what the hell were they doing? Was one of them mounting the other? Oh, Juggle!

Bubba recoiled from the sight and very nearly fell off the ledge. He regained his footing on the slippery stone at the last moment. Fatigue forgotten, he kept climbing. He did not want to see what was going on in that room.

Finally, Bubba reached the Presidental Quarters. He pulled himself over the balcony and lay there for a few moments, regaining his composure. He no longer cared about the rain. He was happy to have made it. This would show them! This would show them all! There would be a new power in the house - the DDO Union. Or Revolution, as Jifpop kept calling it.

Gingerly, Bubba entered the Presidental Quarters. The carpet was at least a foot thick. It would have made a finer bed than anything Bubba owned. But he didn't have time to appreciate its scarlet sheen or the solid gold drawers or the - solid gold? Bubba glanced around the room. All of the furniture, save for the bed, was made of solid gold. Where was he, in King Midas' chamber?

Bubba shook his head in wonder. This much gold could feed the people of the Kingdom for ages to come. And here it was, being hoarded by the DDO Elite.

Removing the bag from his back, Bubba removed a small explosive. He planted the C4 beneath the bed and crept back to the balcony. Now a simple journey back down the tower, hopefully without seeing YYW and bsh1, and then -

The lights went out.

An unnatural chill fell across the room. Bubba could his breath form fog. He retreated to the balcony. He had to escape now, before -

"Hello, Bubba."

Bubba turned. There, standing in the center of the Presidential Quarters, were Mikal, TUF, Airmax, and Bluesteel. Bubba swallowed nervously.

"Hey, guys, nice tower you got here, really lovely, I love the decor, but I think I'm just going to go now...." He trailed off. The other four traded glances.

"You're quite right," Airmax remarked, walking over to Bubba, pressing him back against the railing.

"I am?" Bubba squeaked.

"Indeed," TUF's voice floated out to Bubba.

"You will be going," Airmax said. "And you won't be coming back."

And with that, he tossed Bubba over the balcony.

Bsh1 and YYW lay together in a confused pile of arms and legs. Their bodies were so intertwined that it was impossible to tell which was which.

"Fantastic," bsh1 breathed out. YYW kissed his forehead.

"Of course I am."

Bubba fell past their window, but engaged with the perfection of the other, neither bsh1 nor YYW noticed.

"I'm coming," Thett groaned as his visitor knocked again. The knocking persisted, as if trying to break down the door. Sighing, Thett threw it open and paused in surprise. "Zaradi?"

"Hello, Thett. May I come in?"

Thett blinked. "Of course," he said, stepping aside so Zaradi could enter. "What brings you here?"

"I'll cut right to the chase. I want your help."

"With Airmax?" Thett shook his head. "Look, Zaradi, I don't want to get involved."

"You know," Zaradi commented, "YYW and bsh1 support Airmax." Thett's face fell.

"Don't say his name to me. Please."

"What if I told you there was a way?" Thett looked up. Then he sighed again, turning his back on Zaradi.

"Don't hit my hopes after they're dead, Zaradi."

"There's a battle coming, Thett. You can feel it, can't you? Very soon, a war between freedom and censorship will erupt. And don't you want to be on the right side of that?"

I want to be on the side with YYW, thought Thett. But he didn't say anything.

"There are casualties in war," Zaradi continued. "Imagine if bsh1 was one of those. Imagine YYW running into your arms, sobbing, and you being the only one there to console him...." Zaradi trailed off. "I've said too much," he spoke abruptly, moving toward the door. "I have to meet Bookworm soon anyway." He turned back to Thett. "Just think about it."

Zaradi closed the door and was gone. Thett stood in the center of the room for several moments. He was inside, where it wasn't raining, but Thett's cheeks were wet anyway.

SeventhProfessor became a woman, and nobody questioned it.

In a quiet little sector of the DDO Kingdom, Linkish stood on a rooftop. The rain didn't bother him in the slightest. In fact, he rather enjoyed it. It was a bit like an extended shower, and it offered a marvelous time to think.

The Jifpop Chronicles had reported some crazy happenings in the Kingdom. The Evil Queen's new policy had cut down the population of the DDO Kingdom by 1%, discounting the departure of Imabench and CP. Linkish had no strong feelings either way.

A sudden fireball lit the night, a radiant explosion of sound and light. Even from this distance, Linkish could see it spiraling into the air like a rocket. Somebody had blown up the Presidential Tower of the Palace.

A small smirk crossed Linkish's lips. Evidently, someone did feel strongly about the matter. Very strongly indeed.

The force of the explosion blasted the Tower into fragments, sending fiery chunks of metal and gold crashing toward the Kingdom like falling stars. Airmax spread his hands, using magic to knock each falling piece away from the Kingdom. It was a difficult task. He was having to both protect himself from fire and rubble and the citizens of the Kingdom at the same time. Airmax grit his teeth.

Whoever had done this, had set Bubba up, would be punished. They would be punished severely.

The next day, the headline of the Jifpop Chronicles read: "Explosion at the Palace; President TUF assassinated."
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 4:28:52 PM
At 4/20/2014 4:20:48 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:: _______________________________________

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 4:46:30 PM
At 4/20/2014 4:45:34 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/20/2014 4:43:48 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I just read them all! Its fabulous!

Thank you, Pots! :)

my understanding is that not all of this is fictional. Is ima really banned?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 4:47:28 PM
At 4/20/2014 4:46:30 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

He left of his own volition.
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 4:48:52 PM
At 4/20/2014 4:47:28 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Oh noes! I must've missed a lot while i was out of town! WTF happened?

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 4:50:11 PM
At 4/20/2014 4:48:52 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

Airmax posted about enforcing the terms of service against personal insults, ad homs, etc. Ima got furious, saying personal insults were the only way to run idiots off the site and that they deserved to insulted. Rather than wait to get banned, he chose to leave.
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 4:52:10 PM
At 4/20/2014 4:50:11 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Airmax posted about enforcing the terms of service against personal insults, ad homs, etc. Ima got furious, saying personal insults were the only way to run idiots off the site and that they deserved to insulted. Rather than wait to get banned, he chose to leave.

WTF? This sh!t is real? No way. I did miss a lot. I might need to pay Zaradi a visit.....

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 4:53:38 PM
At 4/20/2014 4:52:10 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 4/20/2014 4:50:11 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

WTF? This sh!t is real? No way. I did miss a lot. I might need to pay Zaradi a visit.....

http://www.debate.org...

And this, if you want to read it all.

yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 8:48:19 PM
At 4/20/2014 8:47:29 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Bump

AMA is undergoing, have fun with that
30 Important Life Lessons
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 8:49:41 PM
Hahahahahaahah YYW is mine
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 8:53:41 PM
At 4/20/2014 4:20:48 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
As per special request, Episode 5 is coming out early! Episode 4 is here: http://www.debate.org...

Also, check out Thett's epic fanfiction here: http://www.debate.org...

Bubba held his breath as he scaled the tower. At least, he tried to. It was a really tall tower.

The rain didn't make his task any easier. In fact, it was as though nature itself opposed his mission. Bubba snarled as the water seeped into his face. Juggle be blasted, he wasn't going to let the rain stop him!

Bubba paused on a window ledge to catch his breath. The interior of the palace looked warm and inviting. But - wait! What was that? Bubba pressed himself against the glass. Was that...it was! YYW and bsh1! And what the hell were they doing? Was one of them mounting the other? Oh, Juggle!

Obviously having amazing sex...

Bubba recoiled from the sight and very nearly fell off the ledge. He regained his footing on the slippery stone at the last moment. Fatigue forgotten, he kept climbing. He did not want to see what was going on in that room.

Finally, Bubba reached the Presidental Quarters. He pulled himself over the balcony and lay there for a few moments, regaining his composure. He no longer cared about the rain. He was happy to have made it. This would show them! This would show them all! There would be a new power in the house - the DDO Union. Or Revolution, as Jifpop kept calling it.

Gingerly, Bubba entered the Presidental Quarters. The carpet was at least a foot thick. It would have made a finer bed than anything Bubba owned. But he didn't have time to appreciate its scarlet sheen or the solid gold drawers or the - solid gold? Bubba glanced around the room. All of the furniture, save for the bed, was made of solid gold. Where was he, in King Midas' chamber?

Bubba shook his head in wonder. This much gold could feed the people of the Kingdom for ages to come. And here it was, being hoarded by the DDO Elite.

Removing the bag from his back, Bubba removed a small explosive. He planted the C4 beneath the bed and crept back to the balcony. Now a simple journey back down the tower, hopefully without seeing YYW and bsh1, and then -

The lights went out.

An unnatural chill fell across the room. Bubba could his breath form fog. He retreated to the balcony. He had to escape now, before -

"Hello, Bubba."

Bubba turned. There, standing in the center of the Presidential Quarters, were Mikal, TUF, Airmax, and Bluesteel. Bubba swallowed nervously.

"Hey, guys, nice tower you got here, really lovely, I love the decor, but I think I'm just going to go now...." He trailed off. The other four traded glances.

"You're quite right," Airmax remarked, walking over to Bubba, pressing him back against the railing.

"I am?" Bubba squeaked.

"Indeed," TUF's voice floated out to Bubba.

"You will be going," Airmax said. "And you won't be coming back."

And with that, he tossed Bubba over the balcony.

Bsh1 and YYW lay together in a confused pile of arms and legs. Their bodies were so intertwined that it was impossible to tell which was which.

"Fantastic," bsh1 breathed out. YYW kissed his forehead.

"Of course I am."

Bubba fell past their window, but engaged with the perfection of the other, neither bsh1 nor YYW noticed.

"I'm coming," Thett groaned as his visitor knocked again. The knocking persisted, as if trying to break down the door. Sighing, Thett threw it open and paused in surprise. "Zaradi?"

"Hello, Thett. May I come in?"

Thett blinked. "Of course," he said, stepping aside so Zaradi could enter. "What brings you here?"

"I'll cut right to the chase. I want your help."

"With Airmax?" Thett shook his head. "Look, Zaradi, I don't want to get involved."

"You know," Zaradi commented, "YYW and bsh1 support Airmax." Thett's face fell.

"Don't say his name to me. Please."

"What if I told you there was a way?" Thett looked up. Then he sighed again, turning his back on Zaradi.

"Don't hit my hopes after they're dead, Zaradi."

"There's a battle coming, Thett. You can feel it, can't you? Very soon, a war between freedom and censorship will erupt. And don't you want to be on the right side of that?"

I want to be on the side with YYW, thought Thett. But he didn't say anything.

"There are casualties in war," Zaradi continued. "Imagine if bsh1 was one of those. Imagine YYW running into your arms, sobbing, and you being the only one there to console him...." Zaradi trailed off. "I've said too much," he spoke abruptly, moving toward the door. "I have to meet Bookworm soon anyway." He turned back to Thett. "Just think about it."

Zaradi closed the door and was gone. Thett stood in the center of the room for several moments. He was inside, where it wasn't raining, but Thett's cheeks were wet anyway.

Omg don't you dare kill off bsh1!

In a quiet little sector of the DDO Kingdom, Linkish stood on a rooftop. The rain didn't bother him in the slightest. In fact, he rather enjoyed it. It was a bit like an extended shower, and it offered a marvelous time to think.

The Jifpop Chronicles had reported some crazy happenings in the Kingdom. The Evil Queen's new policy had cut down the population of the DDO Kingdom by 1%, discounting the departure of Imabench and CP. Linkish had no strong feelings either way.

A sudden fireball lit the night, a radiant explosion of sound and light. Even from this distance, Linkish could see it spiraling into the air like a rocket. Somebody had blown up the Presidential Tower of the Palace.

A small smirk crossed Linkish's lips. Evidently, someone did feel strongly about the matter. Very strongly indeed.

The force of the explosion blasted the Tower into fragments, sending fiery chunks of metal and gold crashing toward the Kingdom like falling stars. Airmax spread his hands, using magic to knock each falling piece away from the Kingdom. It was a difficult task. He was having to both protect himself from fire and rubble and the citizens of the Kingdom at the same time. Airmax grit his teeth.

Whoever had done this, had set Bubba up, would be punished. They would be punished severely.

The next day, the headline of the Jifpop Chronicles read: "Explosion at the Palace; President TUF assassinated."

EPISODE 6!!! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!!
Tsar of DDO
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 9:39:37 PM
At 4/20/2014 8:49:41 PM, thett3 wrote:
Hahahahahaahah YYW is mine

Or not...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 7:30:58 AM
This couldnt be anymore amazing
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 1:46:59 PM
I can see the hard work going into this. I remember reading from How to Read like a professor, yes, and this is definitely symbolic water--everything changed when he stepped across the water, and his life and innocence was washed away as he realized he wasn't needed and he actually opposed as a serious threat to Airmax.
Equestrian election

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10