Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Political Avvie Week

Subutai
Posts: 3,508
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 5:47:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Those who have been on DDO for a long time will remember we had an avvie week every week. One week it was singers, for another it was food, and or another, it was political figures. I take the inspiration for this one from the latter one mentioned. Choose any political figure (he doesn't have to be or had to have been in the political "scene"l you can choose politicians, statesmen, political philosophers, or even people who had an impact on politics).

I'll start with John Lilburne, champion of freeborn rights.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Subutai
Posts: 3,508
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 6:17:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 6:09:43 PM, Romanii wrote:
I don't get it...

Avvie = Profile picture
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Romanii
Posts: 4,908
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 6:41:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 6:17:04 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 4/20/2014 6:09:43 PM, Romanii wrote:
I don't get it...

Avvie = Profile picture

Oh okay... unfortunately, I cannot participate in that due to my attachment to the profile pic I've had since I joined the site...
Subutai
Posts: 3,508
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 6:51:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 6:41:40 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 4/20/2014 6:17:04 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 4/20/2014 6:09:43 PM, Romanii wrote:
I don't get it...

Avvie = Profile picture

Oh okay... unfortunately, I cannot participate in that due to my attachment to the profile pic I've had since I joined the site...

Y U no change it?
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Subutai
Posts: 3,508
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 8:39:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Bump because of the ridiculous posting on the DDO forum.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Romanii
Posts: 4,908
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 8:43:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 6:51:22 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 4/20/2014 6:41:40 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 4/20/2014 6:17:04 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 4/20/2014 6:09:43 PM, Romanii wrote:
I don't get it...

Avvie = Profile picture

Oh okay... unfortunately, I cannot participate in that due to my attachment to the profile pic I've had since I joined the site...

Y U no change it?

Because ONE PIECE.
YYW
Posts: 37,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 8:44:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 5:47:36 PM, Subutai wrote:
Those who have been on DDO for a long time will remember we had an avvie week every week. One week it was singers, for another it was food, and or another, it was political figures. I take the inspiration for this one from the latter one mentioned. Choose any political figure (he doesn't have to be or had to have been in the political "scene"l you can choose politicians, statesmen, political philosophers, or even people who had an impact on politics).

I'll start with John Lilburne, champion of freeborn rights.

So tempted to do Margaret Thatcher you don't even know...
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 8:46:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I remember the last Avvie week I participated in.... sexytime avvie week or something like that. Mine was Hunter Parrish, lol
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
n7
Posts: 1,389
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 9:28:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I hope these will be a regular thing again. I'm trying to think of one, I'm not a huge politics guy.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Subutai
Posts: 3,508
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 10:05:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 8:39:22 PM, Subutai wrote:
Bump because of the ridiculous posting on the DDO forum.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.