Jump to topic:

Expert debate should be made public

judeifeanyi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 5:51:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I think expert and amateur debate should be made in such a way that people can easily see how to join. Sincerly speaking, I do like to debate in any but not possible because I didn't find the therad. So I think it should be inform an open something that interested minds can join if properly examined
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 5:58:50 PM
At 4/20/2014 5:51:50 PM, judeifeanyi wrote:
I think expert and amateur debate should be made in such a way that people can easily see how to join. Sincerly speaking, I do like to debate in any but not possible because I didn't find the therad. So I think it should be inform an open something that interested minds can join if properly examined

You can contact expert debaters and get them to debate you. For instance, go to Roy's profile and message him about a debate challenge, perhaps something political.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 6:46:21 PM
At 4/20/2014 5:58:50 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:

You can contact expert debaters and get them to debate you. For instance, go to Roy's profile and message him about a debate challenge, perhaps something political.

Lol if the grammar in her message to him is anything like it is in the OP, he won't even take a second glance at it before refusing...
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 6:53:14 PM
At 4/20/2014 6:46:21 PM, Romanii wrote:

Lol if the grammar in her message to him is anything like it is in the OP, he won't even take a second glance at it before refusing...

In his debates, his* English seems to be decent. He seems to have only f*cked up in this forum post.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 6:55:27 PM
At 4/20/2014 6:53:14 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:

In his debates, his* English seems to be decent. He seems to have only f*cked up in this forum post.

Awkward.... my apologies to judewhatever...