Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

AmA?

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 10:50:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 10:47:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
What the balls did I miss in 7 hours? So lost

We're supposed to ask you the questions...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 10:50:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
No
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 10:53:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 10:47:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
What the balls did I miss in 7 hours? So lost

1. How's life?
2. Have you farted recently?
3. Who are you?
4. What are your goals in life?
5. What is the fastest way to make balls?
6. What is your answer to this question?
7. What is love?
8. Have you ever hurt somebody?
9. Have you ever given someone up?
10. Can you answer this question?
11. Can you answer all these questions?
12. Can you answer the next question?
13. Any questions?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 10:54:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 10:50:27 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/20/2014 10:47:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
What the balls did I miss in 7 hours? So lost

We're supposed to ask you the questions...

ready set go
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 10:55:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
1. Where did you come from?

2. If Puss In Boots looked at you with those big watery eyes, would you fall for it?

3. Would you rather stick your head in a tank full of scorpions or have the love of your life cheat on you?

4. If you could read other people's minds, or shut it off at will, would you invade their privacy, or would you have the will power to resist?

5. Would you rather be a jedi or a wizard?

6. If you could drink from the fountain of youth and live forever, would you?

7. Who is the most challenging debater you have ever debated on this site?

8. Which debate of yours was your favourite?

9. Who do you most want to debate that you haven't debated already?

10. What's the deal with all your wins?
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 10:55:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 10:47:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
What the balls did I miss in 7 hours? So lost

If you were to go gay, would you be a top or bottom or... versatile?
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 10:56:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 10:55:15 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/20/2014 10:47:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
What the balls did I miss in 7 hours? So lost

If you were to go gay, would you be a top or bottom or... versatile?

I would not care, I am versatile now so I don't think it would matter to much
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 10:57:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 10:53:56 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 4/20/2014 10:47:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
What the balls did I miss in 7 hours? So lost

1. How's life?

eh okay
2. Have you farted recently?

not really
3. Who are you?

me
4. What are your goals in life?

money
5. What is the fastest way to make balls?

wtf
6. What is your answer to this question?

no
7. What is love?

something jifpop will never find
8. Have you ever hurt somebody?

physically more than mentally but sure
9. Have you ever given someone up?

no idea what context you are talking about
10. Can you answer this question?
no

11. Can you answer all these questions?

ye
12. Can you answer the next question?

np
13. Any questions?

no
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 10:58:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 10:57:42 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/20/2014 10:53:56 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 4/20/2014 10:47:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
What the balls did I miss in 7 hours? So lost

1. How's life?

eh okay
2. Have you farted recently?

not really
3. Who are you?

me
4. What are your goals in life?

money
5. What is the fastest way to make balls?

wtf
6. What is your answer to this question?

no
7. What is love?

something jifpop will never find
8. Have you ever hurt somebody?

physically more than mentally but sure
9. Have you ever given someone up?

no idea what context you are talking about
10. Can you answer this question?
no

11. Can you answer all these questions?

ye
12. Can you answer the next question?

np
13. Any questions?

no

Recent studies has shown that if you answered number 13 correctly, you do not exist. What do you have to say about that?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 10:59:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
What part of the female anatomy produces the sperm?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 11:01:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 10:55:02 PM, philochristos wrote:
1. Where did you come from?

florida/bama

2. If Puss In Boots looked at you with those big watery eyes, would you fall for it?

sure

3. Would you rather stick your head in a tank full of scorpions or have the love of your life cheat on you?

dive in and out of that tank real quick. Would only be for 5 mins. Love pain lasts forever.

4. If you could read other people's minds, or shut it off at will, would you invade their privacy, or would you have the will power to resist?

fuk reading minds. That would suck

5. Would you rather be a jedi or a wizard?

wizard hands down

6. If you could drink from the fountain of youth and live forever, would you?

yep, id drink it and throw up in a bunch of peoples cup so they could stay alive with me

7. Who is the most challenging debater you have ever debated on this site?

Bluesteel well in a mini live debate we had for fun. Roy was the second most difficult.

8. Which debate of yours was your favourite?

http://www.debate.org...

9. Who do you most want to debate that you haven't debated already?

Something controversial that pisses people off

10. What's the deal with all your wins?

I can change the resolution and later the BOP in such a unnoticeable way that it makes it easy on me.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 11:03:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 10:58:51 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 4/20/2014 10:57:42 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/20/2014 10:53:56 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 4/20/2014 10:47:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
What the balls did I miss in 7 hours? So lost

1. How's life?

eh okay
2. Have you farted recently?

not really
3. Who are you?

me
4. What are your goals in life?

money
5. What is the fastest way to make balls?

wtf
6. What is your answer to this question?

no
7. What is love?

something jifpop will never find
8. Have you ever hurt somebody?

physically more than mentally but sure
9. Have you ever given someone up?

no idea what context you are talking about
10. Can you answer this question?
no

11. Can you answer all these questions?

ye
12. Can you answer the next question?

np
13. Any questions?

no

Recent studies has shown that if you answered number 13 correctly, you do not exist. What do you have to say about that?

matrix
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 11:06:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 11:04:39 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/20/2014 10:59:54 PM, bluesteel wrote:
What part of the female anatomy produces the sperm?

ask google

http://kidshealth.org...

lol, okay... play it like that.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 11:07:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 10:47:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
What the balls did I miss in 7 hours? So lost

Who shot J.R.?
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 11:09:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 11:07:35 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/20/2014 10:47:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
What the balls did I miss in 7 hours? So lost

Who shot J.R.?
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 11:09:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 11:06:05 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/20/2014 11:04:39 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/20/2014 10:59:54 PM, bluesteel wrote:
What part of the female anatomy produces the sperm?

ask google

http://kidshealth.org...

lol, okay... play it like that.

<3

try some real ones lol
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 11:09:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 11:07:35 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/20/2014 10:47:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
What the balls did I miss in 7 hours? So lost

Who shot J.R.?

Kristen Shepherd.
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 11:10:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If we were both gay, would you get with me?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right