Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

THE ERROR HAS RETURNED!!!! nac

TUF
Posts: 22,752
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 11:41:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0115'

Unexpected error

/errors/500/default.asp

A trappable error (C0000005) occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue running.

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0115'

Unexpected error

/forums/topics/default.asp

A trappable error (C0000005) occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue running.
We all go a little mad sometimes.

Dresden Files Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 11:42:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/21/2014 11:41:11 AM, TUF wrote:
Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0115'

Unexpected error

/errors/500/default.asp

A trappable error (C0000005) occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue running.

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0115'

Unexpected error

/forums/topics/default.asp

A trappable error (C0000005) occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue running.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
bsh1
Posts: 28,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 11:45:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
So...annoying.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Mafia Replacement Needed: http://www.debate.org...
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 12:38:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/21/2014 11:37:14 AM, YYW wrote:
ARGHHHH!!!!! nac

(Clicks on page)

ERROR,

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

-_- nac
Dude... Stop...
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 2:04:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
But-but-but they said they FIXED IT... PERMANENTLY!

I thought Juggle actually did what they said and mean what they say...

/sarcasm

Idiots.
The wise have eyes in their heads, while the fool walks in the darkness; but I came to realizethat the same fate overtakes them both.
Then I said to myself,
"The fate of the fool will overtake me also.
What then do I gain by being wise?"
I said to myself, "This too is meaningless."
For the wise, like the fool, will not be long remembered;
the days have already come when both have been forgotten.
Like the fool, the wise too must die!
- Ecclesiastes 2:14-16
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 2:10:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/21/2014 2:04:16 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
But-but-but they said they FIXED IT... PERMANENTLY!

I thought Juggle actually did what they said and mean what they say...

/sarcasm

Idiots.

Did you ever get my message?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 2:12:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/21/2014 2:10:21 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/21/2014 2:04:16 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
But-but-but they said they FIXED IT... PERMANENTLY!

I thought Juggle actually did what they said and mean what they say...

/sarcasm

Idiots.

Did you ever get my message?

Your spam message? Yes. Am I going to reply? No.
The wise have eyes in their heads, while the fool walks in the darkness; but I came to realizethat the same fate overtakes them both.
Then I said to myself,
"The fate of the fool will overtake me also.
What then do I gain by being wise?"
I said to myself, "This too is meaningless."
For the wise, like the fool, will not be long remembered;
the days have already come when both have been forgotten.
Like the fool, the wise too must die!
- Ecclesiastes 2:14-16
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 2:21:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/21/2014 2:12:22 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 4/21/2014 2:10:21 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/21/2014 2:04:16 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
But-but-but they said they FIXED IT... PERMANENTLY!

I thought Juggle actually did what they said and mean what they say...

/sarcasm

Idiots.

Did you ever get my message?

Your spam message? Yes. Am I going to reply? No.

No! Not that! I sent you a message a long time ago about you leaving DDO.........
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 3:07:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/21/2014 2:21:06 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/21/2014 2:12:22 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 4/21/2014 2:10:21 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/21/2014 2:04:16 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
But-but-but they said they FIXED IT... PERMANENTLY!

I thought Juggle actually did what they said and mean what they say...

/sarcasm

Idiots.

Did you ever get my message?

Your spam message? Yes. Am I going to reply? No.

No! Not that! I sent you a message a long time ago about you leaving DDO.........

Oh, I just checked and I don't see a message from you in that vein. So no, I guess I never got it.
The wise have eyes in their heads, while the fool walks in the darkness; but I came to realizethat the same fate overtakes them both.
Then I said to myself,
"The fate of the fool will overtake me also.
What then do I gain by being wise?"
I said to myself, "This too is meaningless."
For the wise, like the fool, will not be long remembered;
the days have already come when both have been forgotten.
Like the fool, the wise too must die!
- Ecclesiastes 2:14-16
YYW
Posts: 42,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 4:37:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If this nonsense causes me to miss a debate round I'm going to be really pissed.
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Posts: 11,665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 4:38:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/21/2014 4:37:53 PM, YYW wrote:
If this nonsense causes me to miss a debate round I'm going to be really pissed.

if you are posting , keep spamming refresh. It will go through
YYW
Posts: 42,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 4:40:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/21/2014 4:38:51 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/21/2014 4:37:53 PM, YYW wrote:
If this nonsense causes me to miss a debate round I'm going to be really pissed.

if you are posting , keep spamming refresh. It will go through

Yeah, after like 45 fvcking refreshes.
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Posts: 11,665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 4:41:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/21/2014 4:40:39 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/21/2014 4:38:51 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/21/2014 4:37:53 PM, YYW wrote:
If this nonsense causes me to miss a debate round I'm going to be really pissed.

if you are posting , keep spamming refresh. It will go through

Yeah, after like 45 fvcking refreshes.

+1
YYW
Posts: 42,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 4:46:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/21/2014 4:41:09 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/21/2014 4:40:39 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/21/2014 4:38:51 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/21/2014 4:37:53 PM, YYW wrote:
If this nonsense causes me to miss a debate round I'm going to be really pissed.

if you are posting , keep spamming refresh. It will go through

Yeah, after like 45 fvcking refreshes.

+1

Because of this error, first I'm like:

http://www.reactiongifs.com...

Then I'm like:

http://www.reactiongifs.com...

And at this point it's all gone to sh!t:

http://www.reactiongifs.com...
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Posts: 11,665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 4:47:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/21/2014 4:46:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/21/2014 4:41:09 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/21/2014 4:40:39 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/21/2014 4:38:51 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/21/2014 4:37:53 PM, YYW wrote:
If this nonsense causes me to miss a debate round I'm going to be really pissed.

if you are posting , keep spamming refresh. It will go through

Yeah, after like 45 fvcking refreshes.

+1

Because of this error, first I'm like:

http://www.reactiongifs.com...

Then I'm like:

http://www.reactiongifs.com...

And at this point it's all gone to sh!t:

http://www.reactiongifs.com...

dead