Jump to topic:

The Darkness Of DDO sign ups

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 3:35:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
For those of you who want to know I am starting up a new horror series, and I need a few helpfull writers to aid me. If you want to aid me please insert name beow.
now we need a few main character, Interested? sign below.
and now for guests. just add your name and I will make sure you find your way into the story, some may be in longer then others.
infinity.
and now for a creative writing example to draw you guys in. Just some short made up story that will hopefully make you crave the larger series.

The crooked forest.
A young man sat next to the camp fire, watching it flicker, providing just enough light for him to make out his red sweater.
He sighed in disgust, he did not want to go out with his 3 friends, he would much rather be at home with his wife and newborn. But his wife insisted that he would have a good time, so he left them behind, now he was regreting it. It is cold and there is a slight breeze that pushed on the trees, making the forest creak and groan depressingly.
He sat in his black camp chair, ideas and thoughts twirling like a tornado in his head, and reached for the beer he had put on the ground earlier, as soon as he touched the can, he heard a loud scream and a string of curse words.
"HEEEEELP, JON COME HEEEELP JJOOOOONNNNN WHAT THE FU......"
The screaming abruptly stopped and Jon heard a loud THUMP. Jon looked up suprised, in a frenzied panic he jumped out of his camp chair, knocking over his beer, he didnt think but he ran tword where he heard the scream.
"Jason?" he whispered, "Jason, are you ok?"
Jon lifted his hand and noticed that, even though his hand was inches from his face, he couldnt see a finger. He new that only Chris had a flashlight when the three went out for more firewood.
Jon began fumbling around, at one time he smacked his face in a tree, but his body numbingly kept going.
"Jon, JON!"
Jon whipped around and flinched a bit in fear, he clenched his hands into fists and held them up, but still could not see anyone.
"Jason? Jason, I cant see worth a damn out here, what the hell is going on Jason?"
Jon felt his heart pumping and it only made him feel more at an unease.
"Jon, its Chris, he fell and hit his head he's out cold"
Jon felt a finger poke him in the shoulder, he flinched and punched the area but he didnt hit anything.
"JESUS JASON, dont scare the crap out of me like that, warn me next time."
"Sorry Jon, I was Just letting you know where I was, there was no need for the fist"
Jon felt a hand grab his shoulder and tug on him.
"Quick this way."

After stumbling over many rock and fallen trees, and what Jon thought was a dead rabbit, they finaly stopped. By now Jons eyes have gotten used to the darkness, and he saw small figures all over the place, but never really could make out if it was a rock or a twig, or even maybe a bush. He looked in front of him and saw Jason, who was slightly taller then he was, pointing at a lump on the ground.
"Right there," Jason looked at him. "Jon your the only one who has had some medical training, from Boyscouts, remember?"
Jon thought back to his boyscout years, it was so long ago but he still remembered some.
"Yeah, ok I got this."
He leaned down over Chris and laid him on his back. He began searching for injuries, but oddly he couldnt find any, he reached for Chris's throat to check for a pulse.
"RAWWWWRRRRRR BOOOOOGGGAAAWOOOGGAAAA!!!!!"
Jon jumped in the air and turned to run, untill he heard giggling and laughing, he looked over his shoulder and saw Chris and Jason laughing and pointing at him, they where laughing so hard they could bairly speak.
"Y....ou HAHHAHAHA shoulHAHAHAHHA have seen AHAHHAAHHAAH the look."
Chris was wheezing, he was laughing so hard. Jon finally found out what happened, they tricked him, he looked down ashamed.
Chris and Jason went from laughing to giggling, Chis picked up the flashlight that he hid in a bush and flicked it on, the light blinded Jon for a few seconds but he got over it. Jon looked around and noticed that one of them was missing.
"Were is Ian? Not hiding to scare me again I hope." Jon said, still looking around.
"He was supposed to film it from those bushes, IAN GET OUT HERE!" Chris yelled.
They stood waiting, Jon saw Chris bend down and dust his pants off, but Ian still did not come out, what was taking him?
"IAN?" Jason shouted.
"What the hell is he doing?" Chris asked.
Jon looked around, His heart was pounding again in his chest, he hated tension. Jon took a step forward and heard a loud thump. The 2 freinds turned around to see a body land behind Jon, Chris quickly ran to the body, and looked down upon it. He saw a gaping bloody hole,the size if a small fist, in the male bodies chest, the hole was punched all the way through, and there was stitching in the shape of a Y that ran down the body, like someone autopsied the body. The arms from the body where missing, and the body still had dried blood covering plenty of areas, it was a complete mess.
Chris looked at the face and ghasped in horror, his heart pounding loudly, it was Ian, Chris sat in shock, and kept glaring at Ian, his mind was dead to the world, Chris couldnt move, he couldent speak, he felt like he was choking, he couldnt breath, he was shaking uncontrollably, he then saw Ian turn his head and blink, his mouth was sewn shut, Chris watched in horror as Ian was blinking at him, the pain that showed in his eyes, it...it was to much.

Jon saw Chris run to whatever fell behind him, but Jon was more interested in the warm liquid that was dabbaling down his face, it was thick, and sticky like molasses, it smelled like a jar of pennies, Jon looked up to see what it was, and froze......it was a tree, and impaled on every branch was the shape of a body. Jon squinted to make out more of what was going on, he saw that they where all humans, impaled on the branches, each had a sewn in Y on their chests, and from what Jon could see they where all dead, or at least they where not moving, Jons hands began shaking, he wanted to run but he couldnt, then he noticed that only one of the bodies was bleeding above him, and the blood was slowly sticking to his face, he looked up even farther and saw a wiggling body, it was not screaming in pain, but it was impaled on the tree, the body had no arms and was thrashing about on the tree, it was no use, the branch that impaled the body grew straight up, so the more the body thrashed the more it slid down the branch. Jon tried his hardest to focus on the body, he noticed the body was face down, the branch was impaling the bodies stomach and protruding out the bodies back, Jon froze in horror, there was no way, it wasnt possible....he...he was....Jon passed out, the last image he ever saw was Jasons face twisted in pain and thrashing, armless, down a tree branch.

Well I would keep going but I promised to keep it short, its just an example of my writing style... well any way if you want to be in this horror story dont forget to sign up :D
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 3:43:06 AM
At 4/22/2014 3:35:37 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
For those of you who want to know I am starting up a new horror series, and I need a few helpfull writers to aid me. If you want to aid me please insert name beow.
1.Wylted (NO SHOWER SCENES)
and now for guests. just add your name and I will make sure you find your way into the story, some may be in longer then others.
infinity.
and now for a creative writing example to draw you guys in. Just some short made up story that will hopefully make you crave the larger series.

The crooked forest.
A young man sat next to the camp fire, watching it flicker, providing just enough light for him to make out his red sweater.
He sighed in disgust, he did not want to go out with his 3 friends, he would much rather be at home with his wife and newborn. But his wife insisted that he would have a good time, so he left them behind, now he was regreting it. It is cold and there is a slight breeze that pushed on the trees, making the forest creak and groan depressingly.
He sat in his black camp chair, ideas and thoughts twirling like a tornado in his head, and reached for the beer he had put on the ground earlier, as soon as he touched the can, he heard a loud scream and a string of curse words.
"HEEEEELP, JON COME HEEEELP JJOOOOONNNNN WHAT THE FU......"
The screaming abruptly stopped and Jon heard a loud THUMP. Jon looked up suprised, in a frenzied panic he jumped out of his camp chair, knocking over his beer, he didnt think but he ran tword where he heard the scream.
"Jason?" he whispered, "Jason, are you ok?"
Jon lifted his hand and noticed that, even though his hand was inches from his face, he couldnt see a finger. He new that only Chris had a flashlight when the three went out for more firewood.
Jon began fumbling around, at one time he smacked his face in a tree, but his body numbingly kept going.
"Jon, JON!"
Jon whipped around and flinched a bit in fear, he clenched his hands into fists and held them up, but still could not see anyone.
"Jason? Jason, I cant see worth a damn out here, what the hell is going on Jason?"
Jon felt his heart pumping and it only made him feel more at an unease.
"Jon, its Chris, he fell and hit his head he's out cold"
Jon felt a finger poke him in the shoulder, he flinched and punched the area but he didnt hit anything.
"JESUS JASON, dont scare the crap out of me like that, warn me next time."
"Sorry Jon, I was Just letting you know where I was, there was no need for the fist"
Jon felt a hand grab his shoulder and tug on him.
"Quick this way."

After stumbling over many rock and fallen trees, and what Jon thought was a dead rabbit, they finaly stopped. By now Jons eyes have gotten used to the darkness, and he saw small figures all over the place, but never really could make out if it was a rock or a twig, or even maybe a bush. He looked in front of him and saw Jason, who was slightly taller then he was, pointing at a lump on the ground.
"Right there," Jason looked at him. "Jon your the only one who has had some medical training, from Boyscouts, remember?"
Jon thought back to his boyscout years, it was so long ago but he still remembered some.
"Yeah, ok I got this."
He leaned down over Chris and laid him on his back. He began searching for injuries, but oddly he couldnt find any, he reached for Chris's throat to check for a pulse.
"RAWWWWRRRRRR BOOOOOGGGAAAWOOOGGAAAA!!!!!"
Jon jumped in the air and turned to run, untill he heard giggling and laughing, he looked over his shoulder and saw Chris and Jason laughing and pointing at him, they where laughing so hard they could bairly speak.
"Y....ou HAHHAHAHA shoulHAHAHAHHA have seen AHAHHAAHHAAH the look."
Chris was wheezing, he was laughing so hard. Jon finally found out what happened, they tricked him, he looked down ashamed.
Chris and Jason went from laughing to giggling, Chis picked up the flashlight that he hid in a bush and flicked it on, the light blinded Jon for a few seconds but he got over it. Jon looked around and noticed that one of them was missing.
"Were is Ian? Not hiding to scare me again I hope." Jon said, still looking around.
"He was supposed to film it from those bushes, IAN GET OUT HERE!" Chris yelled.
They stood waiting, Jon saw Chris bend down and dust his pants off, but Ian still did not come out, what was taking him?
"IAN?" Jason shouted.
"What the hell is he doing?" Chris asked.
Jon looked around, His heart was pounding again in his chest, he hated tension. Jon took a step forward and heard a loud thump. The 2 freinds turned around to see a body land behind Jon, Chris quickly ran to the body, and looked down upon it. He saw a gaping bloody hole,the size if a small fist, in the male bodies chest, the hole was punched all the way through, and there was stitching in the shape of a Y that ran down the body, like someone autopsied the body. The arms from the body where missing, and the body still had dried blood covering plenty of areas, it was a complete mess.
Chris looked at the face and ghasped in horror, his heart pounding loudly, it was Ian, Chris sat in shock, and kept glaring at Ian, his mind was dead to the world, Chris couldnt move, he couldent speak, he felt like he was choking, he couldnt breath, he was shaking uncontrollably, he then saw Ian turn his head and blink, his mouth was sewn shut, Chris watched in horror as Ian was blinking at him, the pain that showed in his eyes, it...it was to much.

Jon saw Chris run to whatever fell behind him, but Jon was more interested in the warm liquid that was dabbaling down his face, it was thick, and sticky like molasses, it smelled like a jar of pennies, Jon looked up to see what it was, and froze......it was a tree, and impaled on every branch was the shape of a body. Jon squinted to make out more of what was going on, he saw that they where all humans, impaled on the branches, each had a sewn in Y on their chests, and from what Jon could see they where all dead, or at least they where not moving, Jons hands began shaking, he wanted to run but he couldnt, then he noticed that only one of the bodies was bleeding above him, and the blood was slowly sticking to his face, he looked up even farther and saw a wiggling body, it was not screaming in pain, but it was impaled on the tree, the body had no arms and was thrashing about on the tree, it was no use, the branch that impaled the body grew straight up, so the more the body thrashed the more it slid down the branch. Jon tried his hardest to focus on the body, he noticed the body was face down, the branch was impaling the bodies stomach and protruding out the bodies back, Jon froze in horror, there was no way, it wasnt possible....he...he was....Jon passed out, the last image he ever saw was Jasons face twisted in pain and thrashing, armless, down a tree branch.

Well I would keep going but I promised to keep it short, its just an example of my writing style... well any way if you want to be in this horror story dont forget to sign up :D
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 3:45:58 AM
At 4/22/2014 3:43:06 AM, Wylted wrote:
infinity.

damn, but shower scenes are the bomb lol. naw I dont find showers scary enough.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 3:49:05 AM
At 4/22/2014 3:45:58 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 3:43:06 AM, Wylted wrote:
1. XLAV
infinity.

damn, but shower scenes are the bomb lol. naw I dont find showers scary enough.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 4:37:53 AM
1. Smithereens
1. XLAV
infinity.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 4:59:50 AM
At 4/22/2014 4:37:53 AM, Smithereens wrote:
1. Smithereens
2. Lannan13
1. XLAV
infinity.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 5:19:01 AM
At 4/22/2014 4:59:50 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 4:37:53 AM, Smithereens wrote:
1. Smithereens
2. Lannan13
3. Jifpop09
1. XLAV
infinity.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 6:33:03 AM
I never understand why I am always on while DDO is dead lol.

ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 6:40:49 AM
1. Smithereens
2. Lannan13
3. Jifpop09
4. ClassicRobert
1. XLAV
infinity.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 6:58:23 AM
At 4/22/2014 6:49:08 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 4/22/2014 6:33:03 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

What country you in?

germany

Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 6:59:11 AM
At 4/22/2014 6:58:23 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

What country you in?

germany

Australia here. The Americans are asleep. 99% of the site are State citizens.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 7:00:18 AM
At 4/22/2014 6:59:11 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 4/22/2014 6:58:23 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

What country you in?

germany

Australia here. The Americans are asleep. 99% of the site are State citizens.
dang the states.......ill be back there soon anyway lol.

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 7:39:27 AM
At 4/22/2014 6:40:49 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
1. Smithereens
2. Lannan13
3. Jifpop09
4. ClassicRobert
5. ER
1. XLAV
infinity.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 7:46:18 AM
If you want to be a main, I can add in about 5 more, but the story only really needs five.

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 7:47:37 AM
once I get 2 more writers, ill release one as soon as possible.

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 8:13:12 AM
1. Smithereens
2. Lannan13
3. Jifpop09
4. ClassicRobert
5. ER
1. XLAV
2. Jonbonbon
infinity.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 8:51:49 AM
1. Smithereens
now we need a few main characters, Interested? sign below.
2. Lannan13
3. Jifpop09
4. ClassicRobert
5. ER
6.GCL
1. XLAV
2. Jonbonbon
infinity.

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 11:04:12 AM
Weeeeee

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 12:47:05 PM
At 4/22/2014 8:51:49 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
1. Smithereens
2. Lannan13
3. Jifpop09
4. ClassicRobert
5. ER
6.GCL
1. XLAV
2. Jonbonbon
3. Ore_Ele (nothing but shower scenes)
4. Danielle (nothing but shower scenes)
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 1:38:34 PM
At 4/22/2014 12:47:05 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
1. Smithereens
2. Lannan13
3. Jifpop09
4. ClassicRobert
5. ER
6.GCL
1. XLAV
2. Jonbonbon
Lol, I got ya.

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 1:56:51 PM
come on artistic writers out there i need your help

9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 2:19:44 PM
I can help you. Oh, and if there's still room I want to be a main character as well. However, I want to be the dark and malicious villain who pulls the strings. :P
Equestrian election

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
Pitbull15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 6:09:16 PM
At 4/22/2014 1:38:34 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
1. Smithereens
2. Pitbull15
2. Lannan13
3. Jifpop09
4. ClassicRobert
5. ER
6.GCL
1. XLAV
2. Jonbonbon
Lol, I got ya.
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
Pitbull15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 6:10:17 PM
At 4/22/2014 1:56:51 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

Is it possible I could help write and be a main character at the same time?
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 11:19:13 PM
At 4/22/2014 2:19:44 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
I can help you. Oh, and if there's still room I want to be a main character as well. However, I want to be the dark and malicious villain who pulls the strings. :P

I don't mind at all, but my one rule is you can't write about your own character.

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 11:21:13 PM
At 4/22/2014 6:10:17 PM, Pitbull15 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 1:56:51 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

Is it possible I could help write and be a main character at the same time?

Yes, but you can't write about your own character.

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 1:31:32 AM
ALLRIGHT PEEPS, SIGN UPS CLOSED!!!!
ill keep guest sign ups open. expect a story within the week!!! I am excited.

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 1:35:24 AM
At 4/22/2014 6:09:16 PM, Pitbull15 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 1:38:34 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
1. Smithereens
2. Pitbull15
3. 9spaceking
2. Lannan13
3. Jifpop09
4. ClassicRobert
5. ER
6.GCL
7.9spaceking
8.Pitbull15

Final list.