Total Posts:73|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

IDGAF : Interview list

Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 1:05:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is an interview list that can slightly vary depending on how soon the people that have agreed to be interviewed actually can do it.

I am opening up some sign ups

Rules

Must have Google plus
Must have a mic
Pref a cam but I don;t have one either so its cool if you don't. Adds to the effect though

1 : Classical Robert (complete ) http://www.debate.org...
2 : Airmax
3 : Gcl
4 : Blusteel
5 :
6 :
7 :
8 :
9 :
10 :
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 1:06:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 1:05:50 AM, Mikal wrote:
This is an interview list that can slightly vary depending on how soon the people that have agreed to be interviewed actually can do it.

I am opening up some sign ups

Rules

Must have Google plus
Must have a mic
Pref a cam but I don;t have one either so its cool if you don't. Adds to the effect though


1 : Classical Robert (complete ) http://www.debate.org...
2 : Airmax
3 : Gcl
4 : Blusteel
5 : Thett3
6 :
7 :
8 :
9 :
10 :
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 1:14:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 1:06:08 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/23/2014 1:05:50 AM, Mikal wrote:
This is an interview list that can slightly vary depending on how soon the people that have agreed to be interviewed actually can do it.

I am opening up some sign ups

Rules

Must have Google plus
Must have a mic
Pref a cam but I don;t have one either so its cool if you don't. Adds to the effect though


1 : Classical Robert (complete ) http://www.debate.org...
2 : Airmax
3 : Gcl
4 : Blusteel
5 : Thett3
6 : Blade-of-Truth
7 :
8 :
9 :
10 :
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 1:16:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 1:05:50 AM, Mikal wrote:
This is an interview list that can slightly vary depending on how soon the people that have agreed to be interviewed actually can do it.

I am opening up some sign ups

Rules

Must have Google plus
Must have a mic
Pref a cam but I don;t have one either so its cool if you don't. Adds to the effect though


1 : Classical Robert (complete ) http://www.debate.org...
2 : Airmax
3 : Gcl
4 : Blusteel
5 : Mikal
6 :
7 :
8 :
9 :
10 :
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 1:17:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 1:16:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/23/2014 1:05:50 AM, Mikal wrote:
This is an interview list that can slightly vary depending on how soon the people that have agreed to be interviewed actually can do it.

I am opening up some sign ups

Rules

Must have Google plus
Must have a mic
Pref a cam but I don;t have one either so its cool if you don't. Adds to the effect though


1 : Classical Robert (complete ) http://www.debate.org...
2 : Airmax
3 : Gcl
4 : Blusteel
5 : Mikal
6 :
7 :
8 :
9 :
10 :

? XD
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 1:19:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 1:17:29 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/23/2014 1:16:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/23/2014 1:05:50 AM, Mikal wrote:
This is an interview list that can slightly vary depending on how soon the people that have agreed to be interviewed actually can do it.

I am opening up some sign ups

Rules

Must have Google plus
Must have a mic
Pref a cam but I don;t have one either so its cool if you don't. Adds to the effect though


1 : Classical Robert (complete ) http://www.debate.org...
2 : Airmax
3 : Gcl
4 : Blusteel
5 : Mikal
6 :
7 :
8 :
9 :
10 :

? XD

LOL
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Sargon
Posts: 524
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 1:40:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 1:14:59 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/23/2014 1:06:08 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/23/2014 1:05:50 AM, Mikal wrote:
This is an interview list that can slightly vary depending on how soon the people that have agreed to be interviewed actually can do it.

I am opening up some sign ups

Rules

Must have Google plus
Must have a mic
Pref a cam but I don;t have one either so its cool if you don't. Adds to the effect though


1 : Classical Robert (complete ) http://www.debate.org...
2 : Airmax
3 : Gcl
4 : Blusteel
5 : Thett3
6 : Blade-of-Truth
7 : Sargon
8 :
9 :
10 :
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 1:54:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 1:40:29 AM, Sargon wrote:
At 4/23/2014 1:14:59 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/23/2014 1:06:08 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/23/2014 1:05:50 AM, Mikal wrote:
This is an interview list that can slightly vary depending on how soon the people that have agreed to be interviewed actually can do it.

I am opening up some sign ups

Rules

Must have Google plus
Must have a mic
Pref a cam but I don;t have one either so its cool if you don't. Adds to the effect though


1 : Classical Robert (complete ) http://www.debate.org...
2 : Airmax
3 : Gcl
4 : Blusteel
5 : Thett3
6 : Blade-of-Truth
7 : Sargon
8 :linkish
9 :
10 :
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 1:55:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 1:54:46 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 4/23/2014 1:40:29 AM, Sargon wrote:
At 4/23/2014 1:14:59 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/23/2014 1:06:08 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/23/2014 1:05:50 AM, Mikal wrote:
This is an interview list that can slightly vary depending on how soon the people that have agreed to be interviewed actually can do it.

I am opening up some sign ups

Rules

Must have Google plus
Must have a mic
Pref a cam but I don;t have one either so its cool if you don't. Adds to the effect though


1 : Classical Robert (complete ) http://www.debate.org...
2 : Airmax
3 : Gcl
4 : Blusteel
5 : Thett3
6 : Blade-of-Truth
7 : Sargon
8 :linkish
9 :
10 :
your going to have to catch me when im off work though, no worries, your normaly asleep when im at work.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
larztheloser
Posts: 857
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 3:52:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 1:05:50 AM, Mikal wrote:
1 : Classical Robert (complete ) http://www.debate.org...
2 : Airmax
3 : Gcl
4 : Blusteel
5 : Thett3
6 : Blade-of-Truth
7 : Sargon
8 :linkish
9 : larztheloser
10 :

Because why not.
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 7:35:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You probably know a lot about me already given our copious hangouts, but I am down for an interview.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 4:20:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 7:35:31 AM, TUF wrote:
You probably know a lot about me already given our copious hangouts, but I am down for an interview.

epic
Zaradi
Posts: 14,127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 5:14:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 4:20:24 PM, Mikal wrote:

You do realize I'm on my computer so much that you could interview me at any point, right?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 9:52:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 3:52:49 AM, larztheloser wrote:
At 4/23/2014 1:05:50 AM, Mikal wrote:
1 : Classical Robert (complete ) http://www.debate.org...
2 : Airmax
3 : Gcl
4 : Blusteel
5 : Thett3
6 : Blade-of-Truth
7 : Sargon
8 :linkish
9 : larztheloser
10 : Zaradi (filled in for airmax)(complete) http://www.debate.org...

Because why not.
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,092
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 10:01:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
/in

(just saw this thanks to the main forum drowning in AMA)
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 10:07:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
1 : Classical Robert (complete ) http://www.debate.org...
2 : Airmax
3 : Gcl
4 : Blusteel
5 : Thett3
6 : Blade-of-Truth
7 : Sargon
8 :linkish
9 : larztheloser
10 : Zaradi (filled in for airmax)(complete) http://www.debate.org...
11 : Philochristos
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 10:10:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 10:07:27 PM, philochristos wrote:
1 : Classical Robert (complete ) http://www.debate.org...
2 : Airmax
3 : Gcl
4 : Blusteel
5 : Thett3
6 : Blade-of-Truth
7 : Sargon
8 :linkish
9 : larztheloser
10 : Zaradi (filled in for airmax)(complete) http://www.debate.org...
11 : Philochristos
12 : Seventh professor
whiteflame
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 11:26:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 10:10:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/23/2014 10:07:27 PM, philochristos wrote:
1 : Classical Robert (complete ) http://www.debate.org...
2 : Airmax
3 : Gcl
4 : Blusteel
5 : Thett3
6 : Blade-of-Truth
7 : Sargon
8 :linkish
9 : larztheloser
10 : Zaradi (filled in for airmax)(complete) http://www.debate.org...
11 : Philochristos
12 : Seventh professor
13 : whiteflame
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 12:02:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm sure I'll regret this somehow, but where on this list can I go?
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 12:35:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 11:26:25 PM, whiteflame wrote:
At 4/23/2014 10:10:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/23/2014 10:07:27 PM, philochristos wrote:
1 : Classical Robert (complete ) http://www.debate.org...
2 : Airmax
3 : Gcl
4 : Blusteel
5 : Thett3
6 : Blade-of-Truth
7 : Sargon
8 :linkish
9 : larztheloser
10 : Zaradi (filled in for airmax)(complete) http://www.debate.org...
11 : Philochristos
12 : Seventh professor
13 : whiteflame
14 : Donald Keller
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 12:51:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/24/2014 12:35:57 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/23/2014 11:26:25 PM, whiteflame wrote:
At 4/23/2014 10:10:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/23/2014 10:07:27 PM, philochristos wrote:
1 : Classical Robert (complete ) http://www.debate.org...
2 : Airmax
3 : Gcl
4 : Blusteel
5 : Thett3
6 : Blade-of-Truth
7 : Sargon
8 :linkish
9 : larztheloser
10 : Zaradi (filled in for airmax)(complete) http://www.debate.org...
11 : Philochristos
12 : Seventh professor
13 : whiteflame
14 : Donald Keller
15 : YOLO YAY
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 2:22:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/24/2014 12:51:21 AM, yay842 wrote:
At 4/24/2014 12:35:57 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/23/2014 11:26:25 PM, whiteflame wrote:
At 4/23/2014 10:10:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/23/2014 10:07:27 PM, philochristos wrote:
1 : Classical Robert (complete ) http://www.debate.org...
2 : Airmax (complete) http://www.debate.org...
3 : Gcl
4 : Blusteel
5 : Thett3
6 : Blade-of-Truth
7 : Sargon
8 :linkish
9 : larztheloser
10 : Zaradi (filled in for airmax)(complete) http://www.debate.org...
11 : Philochristos
12 : Seventh professor
13 : whiteflame
14 : Donald Keller
15 : YOLO YAY
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 2:29:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dare I sign up for this?

If there's room, I'll do it.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 2:48:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/24/2014 2:22:41 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/24/2014 12:51:21 AM, yay842 wrote:
At 4/24/2014 12:35:57 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/23/2014 11:26:25 PM, whiteflame wrote:
At 4/23/2014 10:10:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/23/2014 10:07:27 PM, philochristos wrote:
1 : Classical Robert (complete ) http://www.debate.org...
2 : Airmax (complete) http://www.debate.org...
3 : Gcl
4 : Blusteel
5 : Thett3
6 : Blade-of-Truth
7 : Sargon
8 :linkish
9 : larztheloser
10 : Zaradi (filled in for airmax)(complete) http://www.debate.org...
11 : Philochristos
12 : Seventh professor
13 : whiteflame
14 : Donald Keller
15 : YOLO YAY
16 : Bsh
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 2:55:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 1:05:50 AM, Mikal wrote:
This is an interview list that can slightly vary depending on how soon the people that have agreed to be interviewed actually can do it.

I am opening up some sign ups

Rules

Must have Google plus
Must have a mic
Pref a cam but I don;t have one either so its cool if you don't. Adds to the effect though


1 : Classical Robert (complete ) http://www.debate.org...
2 : Airmax
3 : Gcl
4 : Blusteel
5 :
6 :
7 :
8 :
9 :
10 :

This looks cool.
Dude... Stop...