Jump to topic:

Attack On DDO (Story Sign-Ups)

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 1:11:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I suppose since I referenced it in Endarkened's thread, I might as well make it public:

With thett's fanfiction wrapping up, I was planning on writing one to fill the void. It will be released episodically, as per the norm on here. I will not release the story-line at this point, or even the general theme that I will be going off of, but I will say this: there will be fighting, there will be action, there will be jokes and comedy (well it'd only be funny if you shared my sense of humor, but MOVING ON), and I can guarantee you that most of the people who get introduced into this story arc are going to end up dead by the end of it.

I already have a few people from the site that I planned on including in this, regardless of whether they wanted to be included or not, and I will not release their names (although you are free to speculate).

If you want to be included in this story, and I will not explain how or what part/role you will fulfill, post your name down below and I will try to find a place to put you in.

**DISCLAIMER: BY POSTING YOUR NAME DOWN BELOW, YOU HEREBY ACCEPT TO NOT REPORT ME ON THE BASIS OF JOKES, TEASING, AND/OR LIGHT INSULTING. YOU ALSO AGREE TO BE WILLING TO DIE AT ANY POINT IN TIME IN THE STORY ARC, AS WELL AS OPEN YOURSELF UP TO DYING IN A VERY MESSY, GOREY FASHION. IF YOU'RE THAT GUY WHO WANTS TO BE INCLUDED BUT NEVER DIE, GTFO**

Infinity.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 1:12:46 AM
At 4/26/2014 1:11:56 AM, Zaradi wrote:
I suppose since I referenced it in Endarkened's thread, I might as well make it public:

With thett's fanfiction wrapping up, I was planning on writing one to fill the void. It will be released episodically, as per the norm on here. I will not release the story-line at this point, or even the general theme that I will be going off of, but I will say this: there will be fighting, there will be action, there will be jokes and comedy (well it'd only be funny if you shared my sense of humor, but MOVING ON), and I can guarantee you that most of the people who get introduced into this story arc are going to end up dead by the end of it.

I already have a few people from the site that I planned on including in this, regardless of whether they wanted to be included or not, and I will not release their names (although you are free to speculate).

If you want to be included in this story, and I will not explain how or what part/role you will fulfill, post your name down below and I will try to find a place to put you in.

**DISCLAIMER: BY POSTING YOUR NAME DOWN BELOW, YOU HEREBY ACCEPT TO NOT REPORT ME ON THE BASIS OF JOKES, TEASING, AND/OR LIGHT INSULTING. YOU ALSO AGREE TO BE WILLING TO DIE AT ANY POINT IN TIME IN THE STORY ARC, AS WELL AS OPEN YOURSELF UP TO DYING IN A VERY MESSY, GOREY FASHION. IF YOU'RE THAT GUY WHO WANTS TO BE INCLUDED BUT NEVER DIE, GTFO**

1. Mikal
Infinity.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 1:13:16 AM
At 4/26/2014 1:12:46 AM, Mikal wrote:

1. Mikal
Infinity.

Well this was a pointless sign-up.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 1:13:36 AM
At 4/26/2014 1:13:16 AM, Zaradi wrote:

1. Mikal
Infinity.

why :(
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 1:16:05 AM
At 4/26/2014 1:13:36 AM, Mikal wrote:

1. Mikal
Infinity.

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 1:16:25 AM
At 4/26/2014 1:16:05 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/26/2014 1:13:36 AM, Mikal wrote:

1. Mikal
Infinity.

??????????????????????????????
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 1:17:45 AM

2.wylted
Infinity.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 1:24:38 AM
At 4/26/2014 1:17:45 AM, Wylted wrote:

1. Mikal
2. wylted
3. XLAV
Infinity.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 1:28:40 AM
At 4/26/2014 1:24:38 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 4/26/2014 1:17:45 AM, Wylted wrote:

1. Mikal
2. wylted
3. XLAV
4. YAY
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 1:34:29 AM
Also, as for the minor details:

1. I don't know how long each entry will be. Depends on my motivation and what all I want to get done with each entry.

2. I don't have a definitive time period for which this will run. I've plotted out a ways, but I don't have an ending point yet. There probably doesn't need to be one, presupposing people actually like it.

3. Updates will be weekly, unless I have an entry done sooner and wish to post it out. The first entry will be posted on Saturday, May 10th and there will be an update every other Saturday after that. There may be updates between Saturdays, if I have them prepared and feel like posting them early, although this will not always be the case.

4. As a forewarning to younger audiences, there will be violence, there will be cursing, there will be blood and gore, and there may even be points of romance if I can find time to squeeze it in. Nothing will go over a rating that will get me or this series banned from DDO, but for those of you who are younger and more sensitive to that kind of stuff, read at your own discretion.

5. And finally, as much as I enjoy writing (even though I most probably suck at it), I'm not fan of hearing myself talk if people aren't listening. If you guys don't tell me what you want to see or what you like/dislike about the series, I'll lose motivation to keep writing.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 6:36:54 AM
At 4/26/2014 4:42:09 AM, Defro wrote:
At 4/26/2014 4:34:49 AM, TS-387 wrote:
List:

1. Mikal
2. wylted
3. XLAV
4. YAY
5. Smith
6. TS
7. Defro
8. Bookworm
infinity
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 6:38:29 AM
At 4/26/2014 1:34:29 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Also, as for the minor details:

1. I don't know how long each entry will be. Depends on my motivation and what all I want to get done with each entry.

2. I don't have a definitive time period for which this will run. I've plotted out a ways, but I don't have an ending point yet. There probably doesn't need to be one, presupposing people actually like it.

3. Updates will be weekly, unless I have an entry done sooner and wish to post it out. The first entry will be posted on Saturday, May 10th and there will be an update every other Saturday after that. There may be updates between Saturdays, if I have them prepared and feel like posting them early, although this will not always be the case.

4. As a forewarning to younger audiences, there will be violence, there will be cursing, there will be blood and gore, and there may even be points of romance if I can find time to squeeze it in. Nothing will go over a rating that will get me or this series banned from DDO, but for those of you who are younger and more sensitive to that kind of stuff, read at your own discretion.

Already do that. Seems awesome.

5. And finally, as much as I enjoy writing (even though I most probably suck at it), I'm not fan of hearing myself talk if people aren't listening. If you guys don't tell me what you want to see or what you like/dislike about the series, I'll lose motivation to keep writing.

Trust me! I'll critique!

--
Can I stalk you?! ;P
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 6:58:26 AM
At 4/26/2014 6:36:54 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
List:

1. Mikal
2. wylted
3. XLAV
4. YAY
5. Smith
6. TS
7. Defro
8. Bookworm
9. Lannan13
infinity
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Kreakin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 7:39:20 AM
At 4/26/2014 6:58:26 AM, lannan13 wrote:
List:

1. Mikal
2. wylted
3. XLAV
4. YAY
5. Smith
6. TS
7. Defro
8. Bookworm
9. Lannan13
10.Kreakin
infinity

I've got thick skin & am foolish enough to agree to this. :)
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 8:29:05 AM
At 4/26/2014 7:39:20 AM, Kreakin wrote:
At 4/26/2014 6:58:26 AM, lannan13 wrote:
List:

1. Mikal
2. wylted
3. XLAV
4. YAY
5. Smith
6. TS
7. Defro
8. Bookworm
9. Lannan13
10.Kreakin
11. ClassicRobert
infinity
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
TS-387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 8:33:24 AM
Sign-Ups
1. Mikal
2. wylted
3. XLAV
4. YAY
5. Smith
6. TS
7. Defro
8. Bookworm
9. Lannan13
10. Kreakin
MST_SlGNATURE_31803
TS-387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 8:33:44 AM
At 4/26/2014 8:33:24 AM, TS-387 wrote:
Sign-Ups
1. Mikal
2. wylted
3. XLAV
4. YAY
5. Smith
6. TS
7. Defro
8. Bookworm
9. Lannan13
10. Kreakin
11. ClassicRobert
MST_SlGNATURE_31803
progressivedem22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 8:45:40 AM
At 4/26/2014 8:33:44 AM, TS-387 wrote:
Sign-Ups
1. Mikal
2. wylted
3. XLAV
4. YAY
5. Smith
6. TS
7. Defro
8. Bookworm
9. Lannan13
10. Kreakin
11. ClassicRobert
12. progressivedem
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 9:26:47 AM
At 4/26/2014 8:45:40 AM, progressivedem22 wrote:
Sign-Ups
1. Mikal
2. wylted
3. XLAV
4. YAY
5. Smith
6. TS
7. Defro
8. Bookworm
9. Lannan13
10. Kreakin
11. ClassicRobert
12. progressivedem
13. Romanii
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 11:53:28 AM
At 4/26/2014 9:26:47 AM, Romanii wrote:
Sign-Ups
1. Mikal
2. wylted
3. XLAV
4. YAY
5. Smith
6. TS
7. Defro
8. Bookworm
9. Lannan13
10. Kreakin
11. ClassicRobert
12. progressivedem
13. Romanii
14. ER

Unless I'm one of your planned members, :-o
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 12:01:30 PM
At 4/26/2014 11:53:28 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/26/2014 9:26:47 AM, Romanii wrote:
Sign-Ups
1. Mikal
2. wylted
3. XLAV
4. YAY
5. Smith
6. TS
7. Defro
8. Bookworm
9. Lannan13
10. Kreakin
11. ClassicRobert
12. progressivedem
13. Romanii
14. ER
15. Daytonanerd

Unless I'm one of your planned members, :-o
#FeeltheFreezerBern
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 12:08:36 PM
I foresee myself stalking you and getting killed...
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Fanath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 12:30:08 PM

Infinity.

9001: Fanath
Dude... Stop...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 12:36:29 PM
**DISCLAIMER: BY POSTING YOUR NAME DOWN BELOW, YOU HEREBY ACCEPT TO NOT REPORT ME ON THE BASIS OF JOKES, TEASING, AND/OR LIGHT INSULTING. YOU ALSO AGREE TO BE WILLING TO DIE AT ANY POINT IN TIME IN THE STORY ARC, AS WELL AS OPEN YOURSELF UP TO DYING IN A VERY MESSY, GOREY FASHION.

if You need help coming up with such situations, PM me or AngelofDeath
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY