Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

XCOM Enemy unseen (prologue and story signup)

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 8:54:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Earth was safe. The Aliens had finally been scared off and the insurgents dispersed. Everything was.....peaceful. That's what everyone thought, but a darkness still loomed overhead.

What we did not know about this attack, was it was only a scout party, and the ship, the ship dammit had a beacon. It sent all the information they had acquired to the home world. Now that they had found a opponent...., no a.....prey that would finally stand its ground, the hunt had begun.

Now a darkness was looming over the galaxy, inching ever so closer to our solar system, no to earth, and we were none the wiser. They were coming but this was an Enemy Unseen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok glad to open that up. So I tried to start this up a long time ago in a thread buried somewhere, but it really didn't go well because I think I started it up during a period where a lot of people weren't as active or I just placed the thread in the wrong forums section. If anybodies familiar with the XCOM games you basically play it using a group of soldiers with specialized equipment as you try to stop the Aliens from taking over the earth. In the second game there's a group of insurgents that for some reason are trying to help the aliens.

This is my little third fanfic story. I'm going to keep a lot of the regular content from the two XCOM games but add a little flare of my own, like new equipment, aliens, classes and abilities.

You really don't need to look anything up about the game such as classes or equipment or even the aliens because I'll put pretty vivid descriptions of each. Now all of the people who signup will be on the EDF (Earth Defense Force). I'm doing that because there will be certain instances where someone will get taken by the aliens and then turned into a slave or something.

Signups

The cut is at 30 if it gets that far no one extend it. I REPEAT: NO ONE EXTEND THE SIGNUP LIST FROM THIRTY.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 11:21:13 AM
At 4/26/2014 8:54:47 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Earth was safe. The Aliens had finally been scared off and the insurgents dispersed. Everything was.....peaceful. That's what everyone thought, but a darkness still loomed overhead.

What we did not know about this attack, was it was only a scout party, and the ship, the ship dammit had a beacon. It sent all the information they had acquired to the home world. Now that they had found a opponent...., no a.....prey that would finally stand its ground, the hunt had begun.

Now a darkness was looming over the galaxy, inching ever so closer to our solar system, no to earth, and we were none the wiser. They were coming but this was an Enemy Unseen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok glad to open that up. So I tried to start this up a long time ago in a thread buried somewhere, but it really didn't go well because I think I started it up during a period where a lot of people weren't as active or I just placed the thread in the wrong forums section. If anybodies familiar with the XCOM games you basically play it using a group of soldiers with specialized equipment as you try to stop the Aliens from taking over the earth. In the second game there's a group of insurgents that for some reason are trying to help the aliens.

This is my little third fanfic story. I'm going to keep a lot of the regular content from the two XCOM games but add a little flare of my own, like new equipment, aliens, classes and abilities.

You really don't need to look anything up about the game such as classes or equipment or even the aliens because I'll put pretty vivid descriptions of each. Now all of the people who signup will be on the EDF (Earth Defense Force). I'm doing that because there will be certain instances where someone will get taken by the aliens and then turned into a slave or something.

Signups
1. N7

The cut is at 30 if it gets that far no one extend it. I REPEAT: NO ONE EXTEND THE SIGNUP LIST FROM THIRTY.

I've played the first one and really enjoyed it. I got to get the others.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 5:04:56 PM
*bump* darnet sectoids i told you people will see it and sign up.....don't you telepathically sigh at me....Hey ! i heard that......Look you all just have to be patient and let people see this......HEY! YOU! don't touch that prototype........

NONONONO! Energy containment systems critical, Energy containment systems critical! *explosion noise*
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 6:32:44 PM
At 4/26/2014 11:21:13 AM, n7 wrote:

Signups
1. N7
2. Zaradi
3. Bookworm me! me! PLEASE ME!!!!

Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 6:33:54 PM
At 4/28/2014 6:32:44 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Signups
1. N7
2. Zaradi

did you sign zaradi up?
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 6:35:08 PM
At 4/28/2014 6:33:54 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Signups
1. N7
2. Zaradi

did you sign zaradi up?

maybe....
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 6:36:27 PM
At 4/28/2014 6:35:08 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Signups
1. N7
2. Zaradi

did you sign zaradi up?

maybe....

am i supposed to make you the two soldiers that fall in love or something?
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:19:01 PM
At 4/28/2014 6:36:27 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Signups
1. N7
2. Zaradi

did you sign zaradi up?

maybe....

Or... I could end up being a traitor and killing him...
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:20:30 PM
At 4/28/2014 7:19:01 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Signups
1. N7
2. Zaradi

did you sign zaradi up?

maybe....

seduction and then death?
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:21:42 PM
At 4/28/2014 7:20:30 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Signups
1. N7
2. Zaradi
4. zmikecuber

did you sign zaradi up?

maybe....

Why not? ;)
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:23:03 PM
At 4/28/2014 7:21:42 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Signups
1. N7
2. Zaradi
4. zmikecuber

did you sign zaradi up?

maybe....

Why not? ;)

you get close to him and then you seduce him in coming to you're quarters things seem to begin to get promiscuous and then you blow his brains out
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:24:38 PM
At 4/28/2014 7:23:03 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Signups
1. N7
2. Zaradi
4. zmikecuber

did you sign zaradi up?

maybe....

Why not? ;)

you get close to him and then you seduce him in coming to you're quarters things seem to begin to get promiscuous and then you blow his brains out

Way too easy...

I prefer this:
4th clip
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:25:58 PM
At 4/28/2014 7:24:38 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Signups
1. N7
2. Zaradi
4. zmikecuber

did you sign zaradi up?

maybe....

Why not? ;)

Way too easy...

I prefer this:
4th clip

i watched it earlier
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:27:31 PM

Signups
1. N7
2. Zaradi
4. zmikecuber

did you sign zaradi up?

maybe....

Why not? ;)

Looks like my name is already on the list. Make me a heavy dipper with lots of profanities. Lol
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:29:35 PM

Signups
1. N7
2. Zaradi
4. zmikecuber

did you sign zaradi up?

maybe....

Why not? ;)

Way too easy...

I prefer this:
4th clip

oh an if i'm doing to do the seduction and murder scene its going to be very descriptive so......yeah caution
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:40:29 PM
At 4/28/2014 7:29:35 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Signups
1. N7
2. Zaradi
4. zmikecuber

did you sign zaradi up?

maybe....

Why not? ;)

Way too easy...

I prefer this:
4th clip

oh an if i'm doing to do the seduction and murder scene its going to be very descriptive so......yeah caution

Excellent. I'll be looking out for it then.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:41:29 PM
At 4/28/2014 7:40:29 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/28/2014 7:29:35 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Signups
1. N7
2. Zaradi
4. zmikecuber

did you sign zaradi up?

maybe....

Why not? ;)

Way too easy...

I prefer this:
4th clip

Excellent. I'll be looking out for it then.

should we surprise zaradi with this?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 8:18:03 PM
Count me in.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 8:20:06 PM

Signups
1. n7
2. Zaradi
3. EsocialBookWorm
4. zmikecuber
5. Lannan

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 8:21:10 PM
At 4/28/2014 8:20:06 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Signups
1. n7
2. Zaradi
3. EsocialBookWorm
4. zmikecuber
5. Lannan
6. YYW

Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 10:02:26 AM
At 4/28/2014 7:27:31 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Looks like my name is already on the list. Make me a heavy dipper with lots of profanities. Lol

Sorry, looks like you're the quiet religious guy who snaps and does a suicide run on the aliens...
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 10:05:29 AM
At 4/29/2014 10:02:26 AM, Geogeer wrote:

Sorry, looks like you're the quiet religious guy who snaps and does a suicide run on the aliens...

It's because i was raped by a bunch of aliens when I was younger O.O

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 10:08:22 AM

Signups

When is this coming out?

Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 10:12:55 AM
At 4/29/2014 10:05:29 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

http://replygif.net...
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 10:16:41 AM
At 4/29/2014 10:12:55 AM, Geogeer wrote:
At 4/29/2014 10:05:29 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

http://replygif.net...

Hahahahahha

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 2:35:39 PM
At 4/29/2014 10:08:22 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

Signups

When is this coming out?

so once it gets to like 10 or so people i'll announce that the story is starting but the signups are still open. signups will then stop at 30 people. then once the story progresses a good bit and lets say half or more of the people are killed off i'll start a new sign up. Kind of like how imabench's walking dead series went
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 8:38:08 AM
*plasma rifle goes off and bolt whizzes by head* i hate to bump it again but the natives are getting restless and want the signups to get to 10 people so I can go ahead and start *another plasma bolt whizzes past head* PLEASE signup! I don't want to die!

Okay you stop shooting i sent the message now stop shoo..... *voice trails off as walking away*
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 9:11:43 AM
At 4/28/2014 8:21:10 PM, YYW wrote:

Signups
1. n7
2. Zaradi
3. EsocialBookWorm
4. zmikecuber
5. Lannan
6. YYW
7. Wylted

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 2:57:21 PM
ok last 8 9 and 10 are locked for now as i ask around my friends list to sign up on the game
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 3:05:26 PM
At 4/30/2014 9:11:43 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/28/2014 8:21:10 PM, YYW wrote:

Signups
1. n7
2. Zaradi
3. EsocialBookWorm
4. zmikecuber
5. Lannan
6. YYW
7. Wylted
8. Mikal