Jump to topic:

Most successful ads?

Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2010 11:46:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I know the talking ones drive me insane, and i've really had no desire to click on any of the rest of them, but one ad i did occasionally do were the ads that had games on em like "draw on britney" or playing basketball etc. I'm seeing if maybe we came up with some better ideas for ads we could get the current ones out of here.

anyone else?
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2010 11:51:17 PM
I click on political ads when it's a politician or issue I haven't heard much about. If I notice them. Haven't seen too many of those in the current incarnation tho.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2010 11:55:22 PM
At 2/4/2010 11:51:17 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
I click on political ads when it's a politician or issue I haven't heard much about. If I notice them. Haven't seen too many of those in the current incarnation tho.

Yeah, i'm hoping we can get rid of the current ads and maybe even get Web Corp a little more money coming in, maybe get the site a little more attention.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2010 3:53:43 PM
At 2/4/2010 11:55:22 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 2/4/2010 11:51:17 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

Yeah, i'm hoping we can get rid of the current ads and maybe even get Web Corp a little more money coming in, maybe get the site a little more attention.

I mentioned in another thread that I e-mailed WebCorp about the issue.

I suggest others do the same, of course in a respectful and sincere manner.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2010 6:34:39 PM
I haven't seen a whole lot of ads since I realized that I already had AdBlocker installed but I had to turn it on so I did.