Jump to topic:

Dear DDO members,

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 11:52:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am sure most of us here are intelligent. Therefore, to reinforce what you already know:

It is dangerous to give out very personal information to others.

I am not going to call names. It is okay for you to talk to people and share personal experiences with them, but please proceed with caution. The internet, when misused, can be very dangerous!

For future reference, please do not give out your address, your real high school, your phone number etc. These can be used to track you and later on, you will regret doing such a thing.

I am just seeking your best interest! I don't want anything bad to happen to any one of you.

Love always,
Your worried DDO buddy,
<3 Annie =)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 12:19:37 PM
At 4/28/2014 11:52:16 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am sure most of us here are intelligent. Therefore, to reinforce what you already know:

I am not going to call names. It is okay for you to talk to people and share personal experiences with them, but please proceed with caution. The internet, when misused, can be very dangerous!

For future reference, please do not give out your address, your real high school, your phone number etc. These can be used to track you and later on, you will regret doing such a thing.

I am just seeking your best interest! I don't want anything bad to happen to any one of you.

Love always,
Your worried DDO buddy,
<3 Annie =)

Copy and paste it!!!!!!!!!
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 3:01:38 PM

Love always,
Your worried DDO buddy,
<3 Annie =)

I actually just skimmed this. I assume you were asking for personal info. Here it goes.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 3:05:21 PM

Love always,
Your worried DDO buddy,
<3 Annie =)

Did you need anything else?

Social security number, mother's maiden name, Credit card number, first sexual encounter? Anything?
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 3:05:25 PM
I just don't care is the thing xD as much as people say there's a lot of bad things that could happen I'm just not concerned.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Sswdwm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 3:09:30 PM
At 4/28/2014 3:05:21 PM, Wylted wrote:

Love always,
Your worried DDO buddy,
<3 Annie =)

Social security number, mother's maiden name, Credit card number, first sexual encounter? Anything?

This, it's the security question that comes up when I try to make a loan request on that address. Would you kindly oblige?
Resolved: the Zombie Apocalypse Will Happen
http://www.debate.org...

The most basic living cell was Intelligently Designed:

God most likely exists:
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 3:13:13 PM
At 4/28/2014 3:09:30 PM, Sswdwm wrote:

Love always,
Your worried DDO buddy,
<3 Annie =)

This, it's the security question that comes up when I try to make a loan request on that address. Would you kindly oblige?

You're out of luck. I have outstanding loans almost everywhere.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 3:16:42 PM
I should also note, I'm a 12 yr old little girl into older men. Swing by my house and enjoy some Lemonade and cookies.

P.S. I'm not Chris Hanson
Fanath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 3:18:35 PM

Love always,
Your worried DDO buddy,
<3 Annie =)

So, remind me, what's your social security number?
Dude... Stop...
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 3:19:42 PM
my social security number is TROLOLO-LOLOLO-LOLOLOLO-SPACEKING-ROCKS
Equestrian election

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 3:33:47 PM
I am sure most of us here are not intelligent. Therefore, to reinforce what you already know:

It is amazing to give out very personal information to others.

I am not going to call names. It is amazing for you to talk to people and share personal experiences with them, and please do not proceed with caution. The internet, when misused, can be very amazing!

For future reference, please give out your address, your real high school, your phone number etc. These can be used to track you and later on, you will love doing such a thing.

I am not seeking your best interest! I want everything bad to happen to every one of you.

Love always,
Your happy DDO buddy,
<3 The Quoting System
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell
whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 4:11:54 PM

Love always,
Your worried DDO buddy,
<3 Annie =)

I'll take that one, plus the maiden name. Hell, you never know, right?
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 4:20:29 PM
At 4/28/2014 3:16:42 PM, Wylted wrote:
I should also note, I'm a 12 yr old little girl into older men. Swing by my house and enjoy some Lemonade and cookies.

Can I have your IP address?
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 5:21:52 PM
I should also note, I'm a 12 yr old little girl into older men. Swing by my house and enjoy eating my cookies.

rip
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 5:22:05 PM
At 4/28/2014 5:20:28 PM, TUF wrote:
The comments in this thread are pretty awesome.

You're pretty awesome. ;)
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 6:37:23 PM

Love always,
Your worried DDO buddy,
<3 Annie =)

Based on this post, I think you need to talk to Airmax. He'll be able to help you work this out. Send him a PM ASAP.
Tsar of DDO
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 6:38:41 PM
At 4/28/2014 6:37:23 PM, YYW wrote:

Love always,
Your worried DDO buddy,
<3 Annie =)

Based on this post, I think you need to talk to Airmax. He'll be able to help you work this out. Send him a PM ASAP.

Of course in order for him to be able to give you the highest quality of assistance he'll need to know certain pieces of information about who you are, such as your full name, address, date of birth, social security number, etc. etc.
Pitbull15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 6:41:39 PM

Love always,
Your worried DDO buddy,
<3 Annie =)

That's one of the reasons why I lied about my age lol.
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
Pitbull15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 6:44:32 PM

And I'm a 16 year old lesbian who masquerades as a 22 year old male. So if you're into older men, let's try some DDO roleplaying. =P
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 6:54:27 PM
At 4/28/2014 3:05:25 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I just don't care is the thing xD as much as people say there's a lot of bad things that could happen I'm just not concerned.

give your info to zaradi and he will show up and butt sex you
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 6:55:48 PM
At 4/28/2014 6:54:27 PM, Mikal wrote:

^
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:20:37 PM
At 4/28/2014 6:55:48 PM, Zaradi wrote:

^

#Awkward
No thanks. *blushes*
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:22:59 PM
I would never put out my personal personal information, like my address.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:42:52 PM

Love always,
Your worried DDO buddy,
<3 Annie =)

Done. Thanks for being one of the few awesome members to write a suitable response!
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:44:25 PM

You don't understand. People have sent me phone numbers, addresses etc...

I literally* facepalm* every time.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:45:12 PM
At 4/28/2014 3:18:35 PM, Fanath wrote:

Love always,
Your worried DDO buddy,
<3 Annie =)

So, remind me, what's your social security number?

-.- Dude stop. I am disappointed in you.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:45:40 PM
At 4/28/2014 3:33:47 PM, CJKAllstar wrote:
I am sure most of us here are not intelligent. Therefore, to reinforce what you already know:

It is amazing to give out very personal information to others.

I am not going to call names. It is amazing for you to talk to people and share personal experiences with them, and please do not proceed with caution. The internet, when misused, can be very amazing!

For future reference, please give out your address, your real high school, your phone number etc. These can be used to track you and later on, you will love doing such a thing.

I am not seeking your best interest! I want everything bad to happen to every one of you.

Love always,
Your happy DDO buddy,
<3 The Quoting System

-.- Very mature
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:46:04 PM
At 4/28/2014 7:20:37 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/28/2014 6:55:48 PM, Zaradi wrote:

^

#Awkward
No thanks. *blushes*

you'd probably like......i mean what >.>
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:46:30 PM
At 4/28/2014 6:38:41 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Love always,
Your worried DDO buddy,
<3 Annie =)

Of course in order for him to be able to give you the highest quality of assistance he'll need to know certain pieces of information about who you are, such as your full name, address, date of birth, social security number, etc. etc.

-.-
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY