Jump to topic:

Well it's happening

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 11:05:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I asked for help fast and it came. EndarkenedRationalist has inspired me to write a DDO Fanfic of my own: Star Debate (Star Trek TNG knockoff).

It's going to be an epic series, where I will tell the epic stories of the crew aboard the USS Juggle. That's about all I got for now, but trust me, this'll be awesome. I have a few positions that'll be reserved (just because they'll make the most sense), but the rest will be open. I'll add the titles so you can sign up for a position, then there will be basic crew, which means you'll be in a few episodes, then there will be the red shirts (that means you'll probably die in the first episode you're featured in, although since I'm used to TNG you'll actually be in a yellow shirt).

Here are the sign ups:

Admiral: TUF
Captain: Airmax
Commander (1st Officer):
Lt. Commander (2nd Officer):
Lt. Commander (chief of security):
Lt. Commander (chief of engineering):
Wise bartender: bsh1
Bridge Ensign (pilot):
Counselor:
Doctor (Chief of Medical Staff):

Crew (if you have a field of preference let me know in the sign ups):

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Red Shirts (all security staff, and just add numbers until I close sign ups):

1)
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Comrade_Silly_Otter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 11:08:09 AM
At 4/29/2014 11:05:48 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
I asked for help fast and it came. EndarkenedRationalist has inspired me to write a DDO Fanfic of my own: Star Debate (Star Trek TNG knockoff).

It's going to be an epic series, where I will tell the epic stories of the crew aboard the USS Juggle. That's about all I got for now, but trust me, this'll be awesome. I have a few positions that'll be reserved (just because they'll make the most sense), but the rest will be open. I'll add the titles so you can sign up for a position, then there will be basic crew, which means you'll be in a few episodes, then there will be the red shirts (that means you'll probably die in the first episode you're featured in, although since I'm used to TNG you'll actually be in a yellow shirt).

Here are the sign ups:

Commander (1st Officer):
Bridge Ensign (pilot):
Counselor:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15) Comrade Otter ( Doctor )

1)

I used to play a Sci-fi Game Named Space Station 13, was always a doctor in it. :)
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 11:09:54 AM

Here are the sign ups:

Commander (1st Officer):
Bridge Ensign (pilot):
Counselor:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

1)

Hey, wait, where am I?
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 11:12:30 AM
At 4/29/2014 11:09:54 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Here are the sign ups:

Commander (1st Officer):
Lt. Commander (2nd Officer): EndarkenedRationalist
Bridge Ensign (pilot):
Counselor:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

1)

Hey, wait, where am I?

Sorry :P I was gonna let you choose, but I'll throw your name up there.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 11:13:10 AM
At 4/29/2014 11:12:30 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/29/2014 11:09:54 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Here are the sign ups:

Commander (1st Officer):
Bridge Ensign (pilot):
Counselor:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

1)

Hey, wait, where am I?

Sorry :P I was gonna let you choose, but I'll throw your name up there.

I'll take it. :)
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 11:15:25 AM

Here are the sign ups:

Commander (1st Officer):zmikecuber
Bridge Ensign (pilot):
Counselor:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

1)
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 11:15:29 AM

Here are the sign ups:

Commander (1st Officer): Mikal
Bridge Ensign (pilot):
Counselor:

1) Comrade Silly Otter (Doctor staff)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

1)
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 11:16:16 AM
At 4/29/2014 11:15:29 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Here are the sign ups:

Commander (1st Officer): Zmike
Bridge Ensign (pilot):
Counselor:

2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

1)

Edit, I was throwing up a prominent member for 1st officer, but zmike asked officially, so he gets it.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 11:21:36 AM
At 4/29/2014 11:16:16 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Here are the sign ups:

Bridge Ensign (pilot):
Counselor:

2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

1)Philochristos

Edit, I was throwing up a prominent member for 1st officer, but zmike asked officially, so he gets it.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 11:22:10 AM

Here are the sign ups:

Lt. Commander (chief of security): TheOncomingStorm
Bridge Ensign (pilot):
Counselor:

1) Comrade Silly Otter (medical staff)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

1)
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 11:22:13 AM
At 4/29/2014 11:21:36 AM, philochristos wrote:

Here are the sign ups:

Bridge Ensign (pilot):
Counselor:

2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

1)Philochristos

I can't wait to see how I die.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 11:22:34 AM
At 4/29/2014 11:22:10 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Here are the sign ups:

Lt. Commander (chief of security): TheOncomingStorm
Bridge Ensign (pilot):
Counselor:

2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

1) Philochristos
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 11:23:28 AM
At 4/29/2014 11:22:13 AM, philochristos wrote:
At 4/29/2014 11:21:36 AM, philochristos wrote:

Here are the sign ups:

Bridge Ensign (pilot):
Counselor:

2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

1)Philochristos

I can't wait to see how I die.

I'll make it good.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 11:28:06 AM
At 4/29/2014 11:23:05 AM, Comrade_Silly_Otter wrote:
What will teh story backround be? Do I help add anything? Questions because I never did this before

I'm not sure yet. You're medical staff, so when there's an injury or ship-wide crisis you'll be in the story.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 11:42:33 AM
Up to date

Here are the sign ups:

Bridge Ensign (pilot):
Counselor:

2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

1) Philochristos
2) TOS
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 11:48:59 AM
Having served as a combat medic in Iraq, I'd be at home being either a doctor (a lot of people seem to want that), or a red shirt... Ideally why can't it be both? A doctor who gets killed on the first away mission?

Anyway my name is always open to be used as an extra who dies in these things.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 11:53:18 AM
Up to date

Here are the sign ups:

Bridge Ensign (pilot):
Counselor:

2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Red Shirts (now it's just a person who dies early after being featured):

1) Philochristos (security)
2) TOS (security)
3) Ragnar (medical staff)
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 12:10:37 PM
At 4/29/2014 11:53:18 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Up to date

Here are the sign ups:

Lt. Commander (chief of security): linkish
Bridge Ensign (pilot):
Counselor:

2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

2) TOS (security)
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 12:23:18 PM
Up to date

Here are the sign ups:

Lt. Commander (chief of engineering): Juan_Pablo
Bridge Ensign (pilot):
Counselor:

2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

2) TOS (security)

I'll be chief of engineering . . . which probably means there will be a lot of accidents.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 12:24:26 PM
Up to date

Here are the sign ups:

Lt. Commander (chief of security): Linkish
Bridge Ensign (pilot):
Counselor:

2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

2) TOS (security)
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 12:24:54 PM
I want in. Put me wherever you want me to be.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 12:29:43 PM
Up to date

Here are the sign ups:

Bridge Ensign (pilot):
Counselor:
Doctor (Chief of Medical Staff): Classic Robert

2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Red Shirt (now it's just a person who dies early after being featured):

2) TOS (security)
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Comrade_Silly_Otter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 12:29:47 PM
At 4/29/2014 12:24:54 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:

Janitor?
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 12:31:00 PM
Chief of Engineering Juan_Pablo tagline: "I can fix any problem with some tape and a screw driver. There's no need to worry, Captain!"
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 12:32:23 PM
At 4/29/2014 12:29:47 PM, Comrade_Silly_Otter wrote:
At 4/29/2014 12:24:54 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:

Janitor?

Lol, I gave him an executive position because I'm trying to get those filled up :P
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 12:53:48 PM
At 4/29/2014 12:29:43 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Up to date

Here are the sign ups:

Bridge Ensign (pilot):
Counselor:
Doctor (Chief of Medical Staff): Classic Robert

2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Red Shirt (now it's just a person who dies early after being featured):

2) TOS (security)

Awww :(

"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 12:56:54 PM
/in

I LOVE STAR TREK/STAR WARS. I want super natural powers, though.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 12:57:45 PM
Lol...just saw the "wise bartender" line. Lmfao...You're making me Guinan because I'm Guinan...lol.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...