Jump to topic:

Bye Guys!

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 7:13:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Firstly this is just temporary. I don't know how many people will actually see this.

As many of you should know, my exams start next week. I was going to restrict my usage of DDO from this weekend but it seems my work has been catching up with me. Therefore, I'll be offline A LOT less.

If I am online, it might just be to update my current debates and that is it. I am also still editing my interviews with thett3 and progressivedem22. (I know,,. procrastination is a pain in the as-ophagus.

Anyhow, thanks for being so awesome guys. I'll admit, when I first joined DDO, I was expecting really competitive, mean members but most of you are really cool and sweet (esp GCL.) Somehow, I made new friends here (which is surprising because the "e-social thing" was supposed to be a joke since I actually have trouble talking to real people in life. Thanks Mike, DudeStop, Bugsy, AngelofDeath etc for being great friends!
Hopefully, I will return soon!

When my exams finish on June 12th, I'll have 3 months with nothing to do. And I shall be ready to bring havoc in my path. Mwhahahaha!!! JK. But I will be sure to catch up wit you guys and my interview list then. Which reminds me, if you want to do an interview with me after still (and your name is not on the list, just PM me. But please don't spam me...

I don't know how the heck to deal with the notifications when I open DDO the next time... After one night without checking it, I usually have 20 updates... *groans*

Anyhow, I'll miss DDO so much... Bye guys! (And girls!)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 7:35:37 AM
At 4/30/2014 7:13:28 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Firstly this is just temporary. I don't know how many people will actually see this.

As many of you should know, my exams start next week. I was going to restrict my usage of DDO from this weekend but it seems my work has been catching up with me. Therefore, I'll be offline A LOT less.

If I am online, it might just be to update my current debates and that is it. I am also still editing my interviews with thett3 and progressivedem22. (I know,,. procrastination is a pain in the as-ophagus.

Anyhow, thanks for being so awesome guys. I'll admit, when I first joined DDO, I was expecting really competitive, mean members but most of you are really cool and sweet (esp GCL.) Somehow, I made new friends here (which is surprising because the "e-social thing" was supposed to be a joke since I actually have trouble talking to real people in life. Thanks Mike, DudeStop, Bugsy, AngelofDeath etc for being great friends!

When my exams finish on June 12th, I'll have 3 months with nothing to do. And I shall be ready to bring havoc in my path. Mwhahahaha!!! JK. But I will be sure to catch up wit you guys and my interview list then. Which reminds me, if you want to do an interview with me after still (and your name is not on the list, just PM me. But please don't spam me...

I don't know how the heck to deal with the notifications when I open DDO the next time... After one night without checking it, I usually have 20 updates... *groans*

See you.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 8:13:18 AM

do you have classes after exams
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 9:28:51 AM

Cya later alligator
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 9:41:49 AM
*gasp*
HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME TO THINK UP TORTURE METHODS BY MYSELF???
Lol jk :P come back soon! <3

At first i thought you were leaving permanently, and i almost had a heat attack....
I may or may not be a cat
Complicated_Mind
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 9:42:46 AM
Good luck on your exams! Hopefully you'll be back soon.

I also have a sh*t load of exams in the coming weeks. Good luck to the both of us.
Fanath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 9:58:22 AM

When do I get my interview?!?
Dude... Stop...
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 9:58:47 AM
Maybe I should take another break from DDO too.
Bye sweetheart. Cya later Mija!
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
progressivedem22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 1:58:08 PM
Aww =(. But to be honest, it's probably a good idea to avoid DDO when you have exams -- I could and should take a lesson from you, but we both know that I won't lol.

Good luck on your tests though!
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 2:10:38 PM
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 2:12:08 PM
Good luck with school! I'll be glad to see you back :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 2:19:54 PM

Good luck with your studies, ESocialBookworm!
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 9:27:54 PM

do you have classes after exams

Nope. See above.
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 9:28:26 PM
At 4/30/2014 9:41:49 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
*gasp*
HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME TO THINK UP TORTURE METHODS BY MYSELF???
Like you need me for that :P
Lol jk :P come back soon! <3

At first i thought you were leaving permanently, and i almost had a heat attack....
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 9:29:01 PM
At 4/30/2014 9:42:46 AM, Complicated_Mind wrote:
Good luck on your exams! Hopefully you'll be back soon.

I also have a sh*t load of exams in the coming weeks. Good luck to the both of us.

Good luck to you too! I'm sure you'll do great!
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 9:29:53 PM
At 4/30/2014 9:58:22 AM, Fanath wrote:

When do I get my interview?!?

When I return, I will give you an extra long interview with absolutely horribly personal questions and dirty pick up lines, happy?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 9:30:21 PM
At 4/30/2014 9:58:47 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

No! :O

Thanks!
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 9:30:57 PM
At 4/30/2014 9:33:00 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
We look forward to your return.

Thanks!
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 9:31:13 PM
At 4/30/2014 9:30:21 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

why not? LOL

Thanks!
No Problem Mija :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 9:31:26 PM
At 4/30/2014 10:22:37 AM, Intrepid wrote:
Alright bye! Be back soon!

I don't know about you guys, but I love e-social.

#flattered

Thanks! I'll miss all you guys so much!
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 9:32:23 PM
At 4/30/2014 9:31:13 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 4/30/2014 9:30:21 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

why not? LOL
You know how much everyone missed you last time?
DauntlessWarrior almost got aheart attack!

Thanks!
No Problem Mija :)
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 9:32:50 PM
At 4/30/2014 1:58:08 PM, progressivedem22 wrote:
Aww =(. But to be honest, it's probably a good idea to avoid DDO when you have exams -- I could and should take a lesson from you, but we both know that I won't lol.

Lol. Hard enough as it is.

Good luck on your tests though!

Thanks!
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 9:33:13 PM
At 4/30/2014 2:12:08 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Good luck with school! I'll be glad to see you back :)

Thanks!
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 9:33:50 PM
At 4/30/2014 2:19:54 PM, Juan_Pablo wrote:

Good luck with your studies, ESocialBookworm!

Thanks!
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 9:34:18 PM
At 4/30/2014 2:45:02 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
Cya.

Ditto!
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY