Jump to topic:

Live video debate tomorrow night w/ CR

ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2014 4:40:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I want to do a recorded google hangouts debate tomorrow (friday) at 9 o' clock Mountain Time.

It'll be a short debate, so we'll get on, decide the topic, have fifteen minutes to prepare, have two rounds of five minute speeches (with points of information questions allowed between 0:30 and 4:30), and then a two minute reply speech from each side, for a total of thirty-nine minutes start to finish assuming we're perfectly on schedule.

I'd prefer to debate someone that I have yet to debate live.

Any takers?
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2014 4:42:47 PM
9 am or pm? If it's pm I can't because of work, but if it's am I can just stay up a little longer and I am down.
We all go a little mad sometimes.
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2014 4:44:02 PM
At 5/1/2014 4:42:47 PM, TUF wrote:
9 am or pm? If it's pm I can't because of work, but if it's am I can just stay up a little longer and I am down.

Sorry I forgot to specify. PM. Unfortunately, I'm not out of school yet.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2014 4:53:00 PM
Sadly, I don't think I'll be available at that time. I should be available at least part of the weekend, so if there's any interest during that time, let me know.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2014 7:17:37 PM
At 5/1/2014 4:44:02 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 5/1/2014 4:42:47 PM, TUF wrote:

Sorry I forgot to specify. PM. Unfortunately, I'm not out of school yet.

Yep right when I leave to work lol. Maybe Saturday or Sunday
We all go a little mad sometimes.
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2014 7:34:26 PM
If only I was going to be home tomorrow, I'd debate you on your argument against God from change.
"When a wise man has a controversy with a foolish man, the foolish man either rages or laughs, and there is no rest." ~Proverbs 29:9

"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2014 8:42:15 PM
At 5/1/2014 7:34:26 PM, philochristos wrote:
If only I was going to be home tomorrow, I'd debate you on your argument against God from change.

That should be fun to watch :D
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2014 10:08:39 PM
Same i wanna watch too.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 10:38:02 AM
At 5/1/2014 9:49:05 PM, larztheloser wrote:
I'd take it if you like, but I may have debated you before. Can't remember. Either way there's a good chance I'll watch.

You did... you're the only person to have ever beat him in a debate lol.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 2:46:47 PM
I'll watch
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 4:18:53 PM
I'd take it if you like, but I may have debated you before. Can't remember. Either way there's a good chance I'll watch.

Let's do it. Can you message me a link to your google plus account so I can call you at 9 colorado mountain time?

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 4:32:52 PM
At 5/2/2014 4:18:53 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:

Let's do it. Can you message me a link to your google plus account so I can call you at 9 colorado mountain time?

Yo shoot me a message whenever you get this started up and I'll watch.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 9:44:34 PM
It's cancelled for tonight. I might be able to do a debate later this weekend, but I'm not sure.