Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I officially have no life

I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 6:28:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I've been here 1/2, hell 1/3 the time of some members yet I have surpassed the 8,000 post count, and have the highest post count, doubling (I think) the next highest.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 6:30:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Well, actually, and I'm not sure about this, but maybe if you add up all of askbob's posts you'd get a number comparable...not sure, though.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 6:32:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/6/2010 6:30:58 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Well, actually, and I'm not sure about this, but maybe if you add up all of askbob's posts you'd get a number comparable...not sure, though.

Perhaps even surpassing Panda's.

Since Panda has no life, he should begin working on this project immediately.
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 6:45:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/6/2010 6:28:06 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
I've been here 1/2, hell 1/3 the time of some members yet I have surpassed the 8,000 post count, and have the highest post count, doubling (I think) the next highest.

As a member of my debate team, Amanda Shepard, once said: "I don't have a life. Oh wait, yes I do. It's debate."

Liking to debate isn't nessicarily a bad thing. Maybe on the computer it is. I think we as Americans are slowly losing the art of communication with all this technology. I prefer a speech debate perseonally.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 6:57:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/6/2010 6:51:45 PM, wjmelements wrote:
You aren't double Ragnar's totals.

Just noticed he has 6,7XX
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 7:41:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I think PJ's right... Askbob probably has more than you. When he was johngriswald, he racked up like 2,000 posts in a month or less. Now THAT'S no life ;)
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 7:42:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/6/2010 7:41:53 PM, theLwerd wrote:
I think PJ's right... Askbob probably has more than you. When he was johngriswald, he racked up like 2,000 posts in a month or less. Now THAT'S no life ;)

Someone should try to total up his posts! I propose Askbob since he's seemingly the one with the most free time on his hands :p
President of DDO
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 7:54:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/6/2010 7:51:52 PM, Puck wrote:
O.o Is there a 'find all posts by' function?

Its called "use the forum search function to find a single post by that account then check how many posts that person had."

If he knows all of his former account names, it could take him less than 30 seconds an account.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 8:08:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm pretty sure that when you add up askbob's posts, you'll get (only) 4000 or so.

http://ddofans.com...
Posting
His original account, Scissorhands7, had 480 posts[15]. His second account, Askbob, had 1554 posts[16]. His third major account, johngriswald, had 1294 posts[17].
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 8:11:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
He needs to add all of his accounts.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 8:14:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/6/2010 8:08:15 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I'm pretty sure that when you add up askbob's posts, you'll get (only) 4000 or so.

http://ddofans.com...
Posting
His original account, Scissorhands7, had 480 posts[15]. His second account, Askbob, had 1554 posts[16]. His third major account, johngriswald, had 1294 posts[17].

What are the [brackets] for? Links? Also I could've sworn j. griswald hit 2,000 posts but I could be wrong. Anyway, those might have been his major accounts but he's had quite a few not-so-major ones too. He averages 2 a day at this rate...
President of DDO
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 8:17:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Lwerd
Why have you blocked me?

At 2/6/2010 8:14:44 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 2/6/2010 8:08:15 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I'm pretty sure that when you add up askbob's posts, you'll get (only) 4000 or so.

http://ddofans.com...
Posting
His original account, Scissorhands7, had 480 posts[15]. His second account, Askbob, had 1554 posts[16]. His third major account, johngriswald, had 1294 posts[17].

What are the [brackets] for? Links?

It's copypasted from a wiki. They're sources on the wiki formatting.

Also I could've sworn j. griswald hit 2,000 posts but I could be wrong.

http://www.debate.org...
"Posts: 1,294"
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 6:27:55 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/6/2010 8:43:05 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Panda, if you can get to 10,000, I'll give you an internet high-5.

Working on it.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 11:27:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
We all don't have lives here. This is what DDO does. It sucks you in, then strips you of all life you had outside. Then.. then you're just apart of it. You are one with DDO, Panda.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 11:29:50 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 11:27:04 AM, Volkov wrote:
We all don't have lives here. This is what DDO does. It sucks you in, then strips you of all life you had outside. Then.. then you're just apart of it. You are one with DDO, Panda.

;_;

Is Phil like Big Brother?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 11:30:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 11:27:04 AM, Volkov wrote:
We all don't have lives here. This is what DDO does. It sucks you in, then strips you of all life you had outside. Then.. then you're just apart of it. You are one with DDO, Panda.

I'm proud to say that although I spend most of my freetime on this site that I still have a life(somewhat). :D Not that I had much of a life before though...
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 11:33:16 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 11:30:38 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/21/2010 11:27:04 AM, Volkov wrote:
We all don't have lives here. This is what DDO does. It sucks you in, then strips you of all life you had outside. Then.. then you're just apart of it. You are one with DDO, Panda.

I'm proud to say that although I spend most of my freetime on this site that I still have a life(somewhat). :D Not that I had much of a life before though...

I remember a life...the sun.....friends...it's all very distant, painful almost.........
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 11:35:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 11:33:16 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/21/2010 11:30:38 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/21/2010 11:27:04 AM, Volkov wrote:
We all don't have lives here. This is what DDO does. It sucks you in, then strips you of all life you had outside. Then.. then you're just apart of it. You are one with DDO, Panda.

I'm proud to say that although I spend most of my freetime on this site that I still have a life(somewhat). :D Not that I had much of a life before though...

I remember a life...the sun.....friends...it's all very distant, painful almost.........

Friends? What are friends? jk, jk. I sound so emo saying that. -__-
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 11:43:20 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 11:35:15 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/21/2010 11:33:16 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/21/2010 11:30:38 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/21/2010 11:27:04 AM, Volkov wrote:
We all don't have lives here. This is what DDO does. It sucks you in, then strips you of all life you had outside. Then.. then you're just apart of it. You are one with DDO, Panda.

I'm proud to say that although I spend most of my freetime on this site that I still have a life(somewhat). :D Not that I had much of a life before though...

I remember a life...the sun.....friends...it's all very distant, painful almost.........

Friends? What are friends? jk, jk. I sound so emo saying that. -__-

To Ragnar it's a social contract based on supply & demand.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 11:44:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 11:43:20 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/21/2010 11:35:15 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/21/2010 11:33:16 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/21/2010 11:30:38 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/21/2010 11:27:04 AM, Volkov wrote:
We all don't have lives here. This is what DDO does. It sucks you in, then strips you of all life you had outside. Then.. then you're just apart of it. You are one with DDO, Panda.

I'm proud to say that although I spend most of my freetime on this site that I still have a life(somewhat). :D Not that I had much of a life before though...

I remember a life...the sun.....friends...it's all very distant, painful almost.........

Friends? What are friends? jk, jk. I sound so emo saying that. -__-

To Ragnar it's a social contract based on supply & demand.

Yea, why have friends when you can have money? Makes soooooo much sense...