Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

Thett3's girlfriend revealed to be fake, ruse

BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 10:52:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
COLLEGE STATION -- A report published by an anonymous individual has concluded that Thett3, a prominent user of Debate.org, has orchestrated an elaborate plot of creating a fake girlfriend in order to draw the jealousy of former DDO member Royalpaladin.

"Thett has identified himself as being in a relationship for quite some time, now", the report states. "However, a sort of...investigation...into his cell phone and Facebook messages has revealed that no such girlfriend actually exists. The only interactions discovered with a female in his personal life have been a series of text messages with his sister, discussing the latest plot twist in Pretty Little Liars."

The anonymous reporter, who would only identify himself as "AB", further claimed that the ruse had a much more sinister purpose than originally believed. "Initially, it appeared that Thett created the ruse just so he could brag to the DDO community. However, further "research" into his personal life revealed the true reasoning. The truth is, this whole fiasco was a ploy to incite jealousy in Royalpaladin, in the hopes that he would eventually win her hand in marriage."

However, it appears that this ploy did not work exactly as planned. Following the announcement, Royalpaladin has since been off of DDO for the last three months. While Royal herself was not available for comment, sources close to the former DDOer inform us that "The announcement was devastating for her. After finding out Thett was in a relationship, she could not bear the fact that her best friend on the site chose another girl over her." After leaving the site, Royal, allegedly, now spends most of her time participating in Feminist rallies and arguing for Anarcho-Communism in the comments section of Youtube.

While deceptive to most of the site, former president and current DDO moderator Airmax1227 claimed that no legal action will be taken against Thett. "there is technically no TOS violation, so theres nothing i can do here.. there may have been some deception on thetts part...but nothing actually against site rules.."

Despite this shocking news, not all DDO users reacted negatively to Thett's shenanigans. Rather, one member in particular expressed jubilation at the revelation that he is actually single.

"This is the greatest news I've ever heard in my life!", said Bsh1. "I've always thought that Thett is the second hottest guy on DDO. Behind Jifpop, obviously. Not only that, but he's absolutely hilarious and never fails to crack me up. Unfortunately, he's been in a relationship during most of my time here, so I've had to settle for my Plan B, YYW. Don't get me wrong, YYW is great, but...he thinks Christian Bale is hot! Did he SEE him in The Machinist? Ew! And don't get me started on the fact that he hasn't seen all 7 seasons of Star Trek TNG. No. I'd much rather take on Thett, and even though he's straight, I would enjoy the challenge of converting him to the dark side :p"

Its unclear whether Bsh will succeed in this endeavor, but one member remarked that "I support Bsh in his quest for love. While the two may have certain differences when it comes to the bedroom, I have no doubt that the two of them can put those aside. I truly wish them the best and hope for a happily ever-after."

Following these comments, Medic0506 proceeded to uncross the fingers behind his back, and drive off in his ambulance at approximately 95 miles per hour.
Mikal
Posts: 11,269
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 10:56:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/2/2014 10:52:26 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
COLLEGE STATION -- A report published by an anonymous individual has concluded that Thett3, a prominent user of Debate.org, has orchestrated an elaborate plot of creating a fake girlfriend in order to draw the jealousy of former DDO member Royalpaladin.

"Thett has identified himself as being in a relationship for quite some time, now", the report states. "However, a sort of...investigation...into his cell phone and Facebook messages has revealed that no such girlfriend actually exists. The only interactions discovered with a female in his personal life have been a series of text messages with his sister, discussing the latest plot twist in Pretty Little Liars."

The anonymous reporter, who would only identify himself as "AB", further claimed that the ruse had a much more sinister purpose than originally believed. "Initially, it appeared that Thett created the ruse just so he could brag to the DDO community. However, further "research" into his personal life revealed the true reasoning. The truth is, this whole fiasco was a ploy to incite jealousy in Royalpaladin, in the hopes that he would eventually win her hand in marriage."

However, it appears that this ploy did not work exactly as planned. Following the announcement, Royalpaladin has since been off of DDO for the last three months. While Royal herself was not available for comment, sources close to the former DDOer inform us that "The announcement was devastating for her. After finding out Thett was in a relationship, she could not bear the fact that her best friend on the site chose another girl over her." After leaving the site, Royal, allegedly, now spends most of her time participating in Feminist rallies and arguing for Anarcho-Communism in the comments section of Youtube.

While deceptive to most of the site, former president and current DDO moderator Airmax1227 claimed that no legal action will be taken against Thett. "there is technically no TOS violation, so theres nothing i can do here.. there may have been some deception on thetts part...but nothing actually against site rules.."

Despite this shocking news, not all DDO users reacted negatively to Thett's shenanigans. Rather, one member in particular expressed jubilation at the revelation that he is actually single.

"This is the greatest news I've ever heard in my life!", said Bsh1. "I've always thought that Thett is the second hottest guy on DDO. Behind Jifpop, obviously. Not only that, but he's absolutely hilarious and never fails to crack me up. Unfortunately, he's been in a relationship during most of my time here, so I've had to settle for my Plan B, YYW. Don't get me wrong, YYW is great, but...he thinks Christian Bale is hot! Did he SEE him in The Machinist? Ew! And don't get me started on the fact that he hasn't seen all 7 seasons of Star Trek TNG. No. I'd much rather take on Thett, and even though he's straight, I would enjoy the challenge of converting him to the dark side :p"

Its unclear whether Bsh will succeed in this endeavor, but one member remarked that "I support Bsh in his quest for love. While the two may have certain differences when it comes to the bedroom, I have no doubt that the two of them can put those aside. I truly wish them the best and hope for a happily ever-after."

Following these comments, Medic0506 proceeded to uncross the fingers behind his back, and drive off in his ambulance at approximately 95 miles per hour.

concurred
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 10:59:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Alright, who spilled?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 11:00:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/2/2014 10:52:26 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

The anonymous reporter, who would only identify himself as "AB", further claimed that the ruse had a much more sinister purpose than originally believed.

lol, nice try thett3........
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 11:03:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/2/2014 11:00:43 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 5/2/2014 10:52:26 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

The anonymous reporter, who would only identify himself as "AB", further claimed that the ruse had a much more sinister purpose than originally believed.

lol, nice try thett3........

I had nothing to do with this article and I deny the allegations. My office will issue a statement in the morning
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Posts: 36,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 11:05:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/2/2014 11:03:06 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/2/2014 11:00:43 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 5/2/2014 10:52:26 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

The anonymous reporter, who would only identify himself as "AB", further claimed that the ruse had a much more sinister purpose than originally believed.

lol, nice try thett3........

I had nothing to do with this article and I deny the allegations. My office will issue a statement in the morning

Do you deny these allegations?
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 11:05:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/2/2014 11:03:06 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/2/2014 11:00:43 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 5/2/2014 10:52:26 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

The anonymous reporter, who would only identify himself as "AB", further claimed that the ruse had a much more sinister purpose than originally believed.

lol, nice try thett3........

I had nothing to do with this article and I deny the allegations. My office will issue a statement in the morning

lol okay.... enyway, who is the girl you got the Quesarrito with?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 11:06:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/2/2014 11:05:46 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 5/2/2014 11:03:06 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/2/2014 11:00:43 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 5/2/2014 10:52:26 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

The anonymous reporter, who would only identify himself as "AB", further claimed that the ruse had a much more sinister purpose than originally believed.

lol, nice try thett3........

I had nothing to do with this article and I deny the allegations. My office will issue a statement in the morning

lol okay....

Don't make the political machine go after you blue.

enyway, who is the girl you got the Quesarrito with?

My former debate partner haha. I actually ate the entire thing, it was awesome
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 11:07:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/2/2014 11:05:16 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2014 11:03:06 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/2/2014 11:00:43 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 5/2/2014 10:52:26 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

The anonymous reporter, who would only identify himself as "AB", further claimed that the ruse had a much more sinister purpose than originally believed.

lol, nice try thett3........

I had nothing to do with this article and I deny the allegations. My office will issue a statement in the morning

Do you deny these allegations?

Yes.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Posts: 36,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 11:08:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/2/2014 11:07:14 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/2/2014 11:05:16 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2014 11:03:06 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/2/2014 11:00:43 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 5/2/2014 10:52:26 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

The anonymous reporter, who would only identify himself as "AB", further claimed that the ruse had a much more sinister purpose than originally believed.

lol, nice try thett3........

I had nothing to do with this article and I deny the allegations. My office will issue a statement in the morning

Do you deny these allegations?

Yes.

I believe you. After all, there's no way bsh1 would say those things...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 11:08:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
AB... If you rearrange those letters, take away some and add a few, it spells...

MysterySkull!
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 11:11:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/2/2014 11:06:59 PM, thett3 wrote:

My former debate partner haha. I actually ate the entire thing, it was awesome

ah the classic romance
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 11:13:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/2/2014 10:54:01 PM, YYW wrote:
lol, I'll bet thett wrote this.

Nope :p

I might do more of these in the future, depending on reception.
YYW
Posts: 36,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 11:14:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/2/2014 11:13:44 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 5/2/2014 10:54:01 PM, YYW wrote:
lol, I'll bet thett wrote this.

Nope :p

I might do more of these in the future, depending on reception.

I think we've discovered DDO's "National Enquirer" lol
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 11:31:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I can confirm that everything in the OP was true. I was his fake girlfriend.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
YYW
Posts: 36,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 11:39:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/2/2014 11:31:03 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
I can confirm that everything in the OP was true. I was his fake girlfriend.

You lie!
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 11:45:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/2/2014 11:39:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2014 11:31:03 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
I can confirm that everything in the OP was true. I was his fake girlfriend.

You lie!

Proof:

Posted by:
Profile Cardthett3

Thanks for pretending to be my girlfriend to make Royal jealous. I'll totally get with her now.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
YYW
Posts: 36,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 11:48:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/2/2014 11:45:47 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 5/2/2014 11:39:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2014 11:31:03 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
I can confirm that everything in the OP was true. I was his fake girlfriend.

You lie!

Proof:

Posted by:
Profile Cardthett3

Thanks for pretending to be my girlfriend to make Royal jealous. I'll totally get with her now.

lol... the idea of you two together is kind of cute, though
sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 8:46:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I thought royal was a lesbian
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 1:10:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/3/2014 8:46:29 AM, sadolite wrote:
I thought royal was a lesbian

She was, until Thett convinced her otherwise.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 2:02:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/2/2014 11:08:51 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2014 11:07:14 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/2/2014 11:05:16 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2014 11:03:06 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/2/2014 11:00:43 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 5/2/2014 10:52:26 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

The anonymous reporter, who would only identify himself as "AB", further claimed that the ruse had a much more sinister purpose than originally believed.

lol, nice try thett3........

I had nothing to do with this article and I deny the allegations. My office will issue a statement in the morning

Do you deny these allegations?

Yes.

I believe you. After all, there's no way bsh1 would say those things...

You're right...I would never say those things. Clearly, I would prefer you to thett3...and jifpop is just...no. Thett may be hilarious, but talking to you leaves me happy for the whole day, not just for the moment.

Plus, Christian Bale is extremely attractive.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 5:00:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/2/2014 10:59:12 PM, thett3 wrote:
Alright, who spilled?

not me...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 6:11:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/3/2014 1:10:16 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/3/2014 8:46:29 AM, sadolite wrote:
I thought royal was a lesbian

She was, until Thett convinced her otherwise.

Now wait just a darn minute!! I thought being gay wasn't a choice!! At least that has what has been drilled into my head for the last 6 years on DDO. So much for that theory. So homosexuality can be reversed.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 11:30:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Derp deep. Luckily I don't love anyone on DDO secretly.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...