Jump to topic:

Puella Magi Madoka Magica Rebellion Kyubey

Aleksandr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 3:35:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
To understand whats happening. Watch Madoka Magica movies 1, 2, 3. The first 2 are recounts of the series and the 3rd is the sequel to the series.

After finishing the credit roll, It shows Homura sitting on a chair at the edge of a hill which looks as if its been cut in half. At the same time, the moon was exactly half way lining up with the mountain, for example; there is a sphere in the air and the top of the hill under it, lay your knife on the right on the middle and cut it exactly downwards. I don't understand why the scene is like that. A short moment later, Kyubey crawls through the grass. Homura notices this and looked surprised when she saw Kyubey. Just watch the after credits, too lazy to explain the scenery and important parts of the scene because I want you to you to see the film.

Kyubey lays down on a grass less part and seemed like his bashed up. Homura dances around him and then she walks off the cliff. Kyubey is trembling and is obviously in pain. THE amazing part is when it shows Kuybey's eyes and in his eyes were the similar patterns that some witches have before turning into one. I told my sister that his in some kind of despair or something close that he can turn into a witch which contadicts about Kyubey not having feelings. But she said Kyubey has no feelings which Kyubey never stated that he had feelings himself through the whole series and says that feelings are irrational. This is possibly the ground breaking part for me, is it possible that Kyubey had feelings? He never really said that he didn't have feelings but had implied as if he didn't. And animes that has countless clues like evangellion has many mysterious things which can be discovered simply by finding clues and every scene are specifically intended to have clues and can be analysed in depth.

Ok, maybe I'm a bit to sided about my theory. But it looks very possible after the it shows Kyubeys eyes up close. Animation shaft like doing things like this alot.