Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Tuf and Airmax

judeifeanyi
Posts: 36
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 4:48:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I think TUF is the best president so far and Airmax the better executive. both has been dong there work.
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 5:12:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/3/2014 4:48:32 AM, judeifeanyi wrote:
I think TUF is the best president so far and Airmax the better executive. both has been dong there work.

I disagree, I believe airmax was the best president while innomen was the best executive.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 8:38:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/3/2014 5:12:58 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/3/2014 4:48:32 AM, judeifeanyi wrote:
I think TUF is the best president so far and Airmax the better executive. both has been dong there work.

I disagree, I believe airmax was the best president while innomen was the best executive.

I disagree, I believe innomen was the best president, airmax is the best executive, and TUF is the best product manager.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 10:33:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/3/2014 8:38:04 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 5/3/2014 5:12:58 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/3/2014 4:48:32 AM, judeifeanyi wrote:
I think TUF is the best president so far and Airmax the better executive. both has been dong there work.

I disagree, I believe airmax was the best president while innomen was the best executive.

I disagree, I believe innomen was the best president, airmax is the best executive, and TUF is the best product manager.

I disagree, I believe that Reagan was the best president, Donald Trump is the best executive, and airmax is Jesus.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 10:46:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/3/2014 10:33:52 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/3/2014 8:38:04 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 5/3/2014 5:12:58 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/3/2014 4:48:32 AM, judeifeanyi wrote:
I think TUF is the best president so far and Airmax the better executive. both has been dong there work.

I disagree, I believe airmax was the best president while innomen was the best executive.

I disagree, I believe innomen was the best president, airmax is the best executive, and TUF is the best product manager.

I disagree, I believe that Reagan was the best president, Donald Trump is the best executive, and airmax is Jesus.

I disagree, I believe that Donald Trump was the best president, Hitler was my best mother, and airmax eats mashed potatoes.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 10:52:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/3/2014 10:46:53 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 5/3/2014 10:33:52 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/3/2014 8:38:04 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 5/3/2014 5:12:58 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/3/2014 4:48:32 AM, judeifeanyi wrote:
I think TUF is the best president so far and Airmax the better executive. both has been dong there work.

I disagree, I believe airmax was the best president while innomen was the best executive.

I disagree, I believe innomen was the best president, airmax is the best executive, and TUF is the best product manager.

I disagree, I believe that Reagan was the best president, Donald Trump is the best executive, and airmax is Jesus.

I disagree, I believe that Donald Trump was the best president, Hitler was my best mother, and airmax eats mashed potatoes.

I believe, I arimax that the president was Hitler, mashed Reagan was my potatoes, and Trump Donalds disagree.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 10:53:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/3/2014 10:52:29 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/3/2014 10:46:53 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 5/3/2014 10:33:52 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/3/2014 8:38:04 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 5/3/2014 5:12:58 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/3/2014 4:48:32 AM, judeifeanyi wrote:
I think TUF is the best president so far and Airmax the better executive. both has been dong there work.

I disagree, I believe airmax was the best president while innomen was the best executive.

I disagree, I believe innomen was the best president, airmax is the best executive, and TUF is the best product manager.

I disagree, I believe that Reagan was the best president, Donald Trump is the best executive, and airmax is Jesus.

I disagree, I believe that Donald Trump was the best president, Hitler was my best mother, and airmax eats mashed potatoes.

I believe, I arimax that the president was Hitler, mashed Reagan was my potatoes, and Trump Donalds disagree.

I disbelieve, that I agree, that airmax ate those potatoes, while Hitler mashed Reagan which trumped Donald Duck.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 11:36:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/3/2014 10:53:52 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 5/3/2014 10:52:29 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/3/2014 10:46:53 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 5/3/2014 10:33:52 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/3/2014 8:38:04 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 5/3/2014 5:12:58 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/3/2014 4:48:32 AM, judeifeanyi wrote:
I think TUF is the best president so far and Airmax the better executive. both has been dong there work.

I disagree, I believe airmax was the best president while innomen was the best executive.

I disagree, I believe innomen was the best president, airmax is the best executive, and TUF is the best product manager.

I disagree, I believe that Reagan was the best president, Donald Trump is the best executive, and airmax is Jesus.

I disagree, I believe that Donald Trump was the best president, Hitler was my best mother, and airmax eats mashed potatoes.

I believe, I arimax that the president was Hitler, mashed Reagan was my potatoes, and Trump Donalds disagree.

I disbelieve, that I agree, that airmax ate those potatoes, while Hitler mashed Reagan which trumped Donald Duck.

I duck, I dispotato that Hitler Reagan the while, agree was my that, airmax that and TUF.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 2:04:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 7:28:13 AM, DeeAnn wrote:
I'm confused

I disagree, you're clearly DeeAnn.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 2:20:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 2:04:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/4/2014 7:28:13 AM, DeeAnn wrote:
I'm confused

I disagree, you're clearly DeeAnn.

I disagree, her username is DeeAnn, but her real name is confused.
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 2:22:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 2:20:12 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:04:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/4/2014 7:28:13 AM, DeeAnn wrote:
I'm confused

I disagree, you're clearly DeeAnn.

I disagree, her username is DeeAnn, but her real name is confused.

I disagree, her real user is confused, but her name is DeeAnn.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Intrepid
Posts: 372
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 2:32:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 2:22:46 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:20:12 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:04:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/4/2014 7:28:13 AM, DeeAnn wrote:
I'm confused

I disagree, you're clearly DeeAnn.

I disagree, her username is DeeAnn, but her real name is confused.

I disagree, her real user is confused, but her name is DeeAnn.

I disagree, I'm confused, she is actually Roylatham, and MassiveDump doesn't really have that big of a dump.
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 2:38:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 2:32:53 PM, Intrepid wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:22:46 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:20:12 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:04:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/4/2014 7:28:13 AM, DeeAnn wrote:
I'm confused

I disagree, you're clearly DeeAnn.

I disagree, her username is DeeAnn, but her real name is confused.

I disagree, her real user is confused, but her name is DeeAnn.

I disagree, I'm confused, she is actually Roylatham, and MassiveDump doesn't really have that big of a dump.

I confused, I'm RoyLatham, and dump doesn't disagree, she is actually that big.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 3:07:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 2:38:48 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:32:53 PM, Intrepid wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:22:46 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:20:12 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:04:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/4/2014 7:28:13 AM, DeeAnn wrote:
I'm confused

I disagree, you're clearly DeeAnn.

I disagree, her username is DeeAnn, but her real name is confused.

I disagree, her real user is confused, but her name is DeeAnn.

I disagree, I'm confused, she is actually Roylatham, and MassiveDump doesn't really have that big of a dump.

I confused, I'm RoyLatham, and dump doesn't disagree, she is actually that big.

I dump, her has gone far even, as decided to use even go want to do look more like.
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 3:10:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 3:07:44 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:38:48 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:32:53 PM, Intrepid wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:22:46 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:20:12 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:04:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/4/2014 7:28:13 AM, DeeAnn wrote:
I'm confused

I disagree, you're clearly DeeAnn.

I disagree, her username is DeeAnn, but her real name is confused.

I disagree, her real user is confused, but her name is DeeAnn.

I disagree, I'm confused, she is actually Roylatham, and MassiveDump doesn't really have that big of a dump.

I confused, I'm RoyLatham, and dump doesn't disagree, she is actually that big.

I dump, her has gone far even, as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I gone, dump far even, decided as to Dee more want to.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 3:33:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 3:10:33 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/4/2014 3:07:44 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:38:48 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:32:53 PM, Intrepid wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:22:46 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:20:12 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:04:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/4/2014 7:28:13 AM, DeeAnn wrote:
I'm confused

I disagree, you're clearly DeeAnn.

I disagree, her username is DeeAnn, but her real name is confused.

I disagree, her real user is confused, but her name is DeeAnn.

I disagree, I'm confused, she is actually Roylatham, and MassiveDump doesn't really have that big of a dump.

I confused, I'm RoyLatham, and dump doesn't disagree, she is actually that big.

I dump, her has gone far even, as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I gone, dump far even, decided as to Dee more want to.

And I derp.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 5:26:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 5:04:25 PM, Romanii wrote:
I proclaim this thread to be hilarious XD

I disagree, I proclaim this thread to be more or less a subclever exercise of mediocre linguistic know-how.
Romanii
Posts: 4,868
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 5:30:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 5:26:22 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:04:25 PM, Romanii wrote:
I proclaim this thread to be hilarious XD

I disagree, I proclaim this thread to be more or less a subclever exercise of mediocre linguistic know-how.

I proclaim myself to be completely devoid of mediocre linguistic know-how...
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 5:35:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 5:30:12 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:26:22 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:04:25 PM, Romanii wrote:
I proclaim this thread to be hilarious XD

I disagree, I proclaim this thread to be more or less a subclever exercise of mediocre linguistic know-how.

I proclaim myself to be completely devoid of mediocre linguistic know-how...

I disagree, I find you to be chock-full of potential.
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 11:02:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 5:54:08 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
WTF happened here?

Basically a troll circlejerk.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 11:14:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 11:02:58 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:54:08 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
WTF happened here?

Basically a troll circlejerk.

Sorry I missed it.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 11:17:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 11:14:32 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/4/2014 11:02:58 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:54:08 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
WTF happened here?

Basically a troll circlejerk.

Sorry I missed it.

Well, you can continue one if you want. These can go on for days.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Actionsspeak
Posts: 185
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 11:30:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 5:35:44 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:30:12 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:26:22 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:04:25 PM, Romanii wrote:
I proclaim this thread to be hilarious XD

I disagree, I proclaim this thread to be more or less a subclever exercise of mediocre linguistic know-how.

I proclaim myself to be completely devoid of mediocre linguistic know-how...

I disagree, I find you to be chock-full of potential.

I disagree, I find Romanii is full of water fifty to seventry five percent in fact.
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 11:53:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 11:30:01 PM, Actionsspeak wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:35:44 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:30:12 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:26:22 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:04:25 PM, Romanii wrote:
I proclaim this thread to be hilarious XD

I disagree, I proclaim this thread to be more or less a subclever exercise of mediocre linguistic know-how.

I proclaim myself to be completely devoid of mediocre linguistic know-how...

I disagree, I find you to be chock-full of potential.

I disagree, I find Romanii is full of water fifty to seventry five percent in fact.

I disagree, I believe in fact that water is twenty five to fifty percent Romanii
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 7:52:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 11:53:21 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/4/2014 11:30:01 PM, Actionsspeak wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:35:44 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:30:12 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:26:22 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:04:25 PM, Romanii wrote:
I proclaim this thread to be hilarious XD

I disagree, I proclaim this thread to be more or less a subclever exercise of mediocre linguistic know-how.

I proclaim myself to be completely devoid of mediocre linguistic know-how...

I disagree, I find you to be chock-full of potential.

I disagree, I find Romanii is full of water fifty to seventry five percent in fact.

I disagree, I believe in fact that water is twenty five to fifty percent Romanii

I diswater, I believe twenty five percent is chock-full of Romanii.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...