Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Attention to Fan Fictioners

Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 5:23:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Once your stories are complete, put them all into one forum topic, That way a collective forum can be made, with a possibility of being stickied.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 5:26:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 5:23:43 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
with a possibility of being stickied.

No
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 5:26:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 5:26:02 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:23:43 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
with a possibility of being stickied.

Yes

I foresee the future, and a stickied fan fiction thread is in it.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 5:29:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 5:26:53 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:26:02 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:23:43 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
with a possibility of being stickied.

No

I foresee the future, and a stickied fan fiction thread isn't in it.

I agree.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 5:31:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 5:26:53 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

I foresee the future, and a stickied fan fiction thread is in it.

No

If we need an area for fanfiction, we can make a new forum. In case you haven't notices, we have stickies out the bunghole as it is.
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 5:31:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 5:29:54 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:26:53 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:26:02 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:23:43 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
with a possibility of being stickied.

Yes

I foresee the future, and a stickied fan fiction thread is in it.

I agree.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 5:34:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 5:31:26 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:29:54 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:26:53 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:26:02 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:23:43 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
with a possibility of being stickied.

No

I foresee the future, and a stickied fan fiction thread is not in it.

I agree.

Good to know you have common sense

And you too, sir.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 5:36:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 5:34:24 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:31:26 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:29:54 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:26:53 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:26:02 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:23:43 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
with a possibility of being stickied.

Yes

I foresee the future, and a stickied fan fiction thread is in it.

I agree.


Good

Good to know you have common sense. I was wrong, and I want to make it up to you in any way possible.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 5:36:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Screw collectivism.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 8:23:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 5:40:57 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:36:40 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
ESocialBookworm is awesome!

I agree.

Aww shocks! #flattered
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 8:25:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 5:40:57 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:36:40 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
MassiveDump is hot.

I agree.

Didn't Crypto already start a thread for misquoting people?
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:15:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
umm no thank you
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:26:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 8:25:23 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:40:57 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:36:40 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
MassiveDump is hot.

I agree.

Didn't Crypto already start a thread for making fun of everyone?

Well, why not do that here too?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:28:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 8:26:22 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/4/2014 8:25:23 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:40:57 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:36:40 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
MassiveDump is hot.

I agree.

Didn't Crypto already start a thread for making fun of everyone?

Well, why not do that here too?

Yeh! Death to Law and Order! Glory to Anarchy!

You all suck.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 9:21:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 8:28:05 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 5/5/2014 8:26:22 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/4/2014 8:25:23 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:40:57 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:36:40 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
MassiveDump is hot.

I agree.

Didn't Crypto already start a thread for making fun of everyone?

Well, why not do that here too?

Yeh! Death to me! Kill me!

I suck.

Hey, that's not a very nice way to talk about yourself.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 10:37:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 5:31:10 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:26:53 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

I foresee the future, and a stickied fan fiction thread is in it.

No

If we need an area for fanfiction, we can make a new forum. In case you haven't notices, we have stickies out the bunghole as it is.

No need for a new forum, fan fictioners can just take over the arts forum.
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 10:41:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 10:37:29 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:31:10 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:26:53 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

I foresee the future, and a stickied fan fiction thread is in it.

No

If we need an area for fanfiction, we can make a new forum. In case you haven't notices, we have stickies out the bunghole as it is.

No need for a new forum, fan fictioners can just take over the arts forum.

But no body goes to the arts forums.... We'd be lost.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,092
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 11:07:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 8:23:02 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:40:57 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:36:40 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
ESocialBookworm is awesome!

I agree.

I'd marry zmikecuber though

Hmmmm.... :-|
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Comrade_Silly_Otter
Posts: 725
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 11:18:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 11:07:12 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 5/4/2014 8:23:02 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:40:57 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:36:40 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
ESocialBookworm is awesome!

I agree.

I'd murder zmikecuber though

Hmmmm.... :-|

That escalated quickly
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,092
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 11:20:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 11:18:20 AM, Comrade_Silly_Otter wrote:
At 5/5/2014 11:07:12 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 5/4/2014 8:23:02 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:40:57 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:36:40 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
ESocialBookworm is awesome!

I agree.

I'd murder zmikecuber though

Hmmmm.... :-|

No! Don't murder my fiance!

Aww... :P
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Comrade_Silly_Otter
Posts: 725
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 11:21:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 11:20:11 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 5/5/2014 11:18:20 AM, Comrade_Silly_Otter wrote:
At 5/5/2014 11:07:12 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 5/4/2014 8:23:02 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:40:57 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:36:40 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
ESocialBookworm is awesome!

I agree.

I'd murder zmikecuber though

Hmmmm.... :-|

No! Don't murder my fiance!

Aww... :P

hehe
Comrade_Silly_Otter
Posts: 725
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 11:24:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 11:21:45 AM, Comrade_Silly_Otter wrote:
At 5/5/2014 11:20:11 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 5/5/2014 11:18:20 AM, Comrade_Silly_Otter wrote:
At 5/5/2014 11:07:12 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 5/4/2014 8:23:02 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:40:57 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:36:40 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
ESocialBookworm is awesome!

I agree.

I'd murder zmikecuber though

Hmmmm.... :-|

No! Don't murder my fiance!

Don't kill me, kill Otter instead!

I mean, if ya put it that way..