Jump to topic:

DDO Revolution

Actionsspeak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 3:58:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is a shocking view of the revolution told from dieing me 60 years into the future, enjoy!

I was a member of the DDO Revolutionary party, as you are viewing this I will surely be dead, this is my story.

Recruitment: As an adolescent I grew up in a poor urban ciy, where by dad worked seemingly always and my mom struggled with drug addictions. When I was fourteen, I met a religious man named Romanii and he introduced me to the Revolutionary party. In the party we were all free from flame wars and openly proctected each other in the name of Jifpop09.

Young adulthood: After I grew up and moved out of my parents home, I was a fully-priviledged member in the revolutionary party and for the first time in my life I felt I belonged somewhere. Out in the country on the land of Jifpop09, Romanii, and sillyotter I found a place I called home, I learned how to socialiaze and was told the golden rules by the supreme dictator jifpop09. These golden rules influenced every action taken, and every word spoken between party members.

The Rise of the Revolution

The three golden rules:
- Instill a totalitarian government in DDO
- Defeat the DDO congress.
- And do whatever we want.

The DDO congress: The DDO congress was originally our only opponent, however they were unprepared for a full scale assault in which they were far outnumbered. In the end, the day was ours and we then ruled.

http://www.debate.org...

Tolatarian government: After destroying the DDO congress we focused on maintaining a one party rule, as other groups rose we would attempt to merge with them however their goal was to oppose us so they disagreed and we effectively defeated them by declaring them as radicals. The members that weren't radicals had no option but to join us which strengthened our rule effectively making us the party that represented the majority.

Do whatever we wish: To be blunt, we just enjoyed ourselves and harmed no one.

Now that our agenda was met what did we do, Jifpop09 used his tolatarian rule to establish a new agenda with the 4 rules of suck.

4 rules of suck:
1. Decide if we are actually serious about this revolution...
2. Defeat TylerGraham's Members Parliament.
3. Overthrow the DDO Elite (after confirming its existence and identifying its members)
4. Win control of DDO via the elections!

Were we serious: Originally yes but this rule called into question our seriousnes and the people who merged with our group quickly left, the Revolution was greatly weakened and now consisted of mainly trolls.

Defeat the Parliament: They never had a chance, even while the Revolution was weakened we stomped Tyler with ease.

Overthrow the DDO Elite: The elite was just a term Jifpop09 used to justify targeting. This was the completely awful rule which killed the Revolution, now due to this rule Jifpop09 began to selectively target/persecute everyone who he disliked, and any opposition. Targeting all opposition worked well and this strengthened our rule, but persecuting those who Jifpop09 disliked led to the death of the Revolution specifically targeting The King of Trolls.

Assault on the king of trolls: Nothing could save us, Jifpop09 hated the king of trolls (Imabench) so what did he do? Jifpop09 declared him the king a member of the Elite so we all assault him. All at once our horde charged him swords drawn, and Imabench cut down man-after-man-after-man eventually after atleast 30 had fallen Jifpop09 took a stand it came down to an infamous 1v1 battle. Jifpop09 charged Imabench and swung blow-after-blow however Imabench had more speed and dodged the attacks, when his speed failed he would block with his own sword but eventually Imabench made a mistake. Imabench lost his balance and fell to the ground, Jifpop09 took advantage of thie one-error and slashed Imabench multiple times, after Jifpop09 began walking away an awful laughter arose that grew louder each second, Jifpop09 forgotten that every swing simply strengthened Imabench simce Omabench is a tropl and the king of trolls at that. The battle resumed and the tired Jifpop09 was clearly defeated by a revitalized Imabench. Imabench held mercy upon Jifpop09 and only scarred Jifpop09's right eye and to this day Jifpop09 still festers hatred for Imabench.

Reviving the Revolution: The revolution may be dead but it will arise in due time, and only in due time.

Death of the King of trolls: Imabench was later slain by the king of the land, Airmax. May it be noted that at Imabench's funeral Jifpop09 said: "I wish to give one last fuk you. Thanks for being such a great enemy" though the king fell, it was unimportant the revolution had already disperced.

Post-Revolution: To this day their are still many rumors of a new revolution featuring some old members, however i've been hospitalized and have only days left to live. May my final words be noted as: "Viva la Revolution!!"
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 4:35:48 PM
At 5/5/2014 3:58:20 PM, Actionsspeak wrote:
This is a shocking view of the revolution told from dieing me 60 years into the future, enjoy!

I was a member of the DDO Revolutionary party, as you are viewing this I will surely be dead, this is my story.

Recruitment: As an adolescent I grew up in a poor urban ciy, where by dad worked seemingly always and my mom struggled with drug addictions. When I was fourteen, I met a religious man named Romanii and he introduced me to the Revolutionary party. In the party we were all free from flame wars and openly proctected each other in the name of Jifpop09.

Young adulthood: After I grew up and moved out of my parents home, I was a fully-priviledged member in the revolutionary party and for the first time in my life I felt I belonged somewhere. Out in the country on the land of Jifpop09, Romanii, and sillyotter I found a place I called home, I learned how to socialiaze and was told the golden rules by the supreme dictator jifpop09. These golden rules influenced every action taken, and every word spoken between party members.

The three golden rules:

The DDO congress: The DDO congress was originally our only opponent, however they were unprepared for a full scale assault in which they were far outnumbered. In the end, the day was ours and we then ruled.

Tolatarian government: After destroying the DDO congress we focused on maintaining a one party rule, as other groups rose we would attempt to merge with them however their goal was to oppose us so they disagreed and we effectively defeated them by declaring them as radicals. The members that weren't radicals had no option but to join us which strengthened our rule effectively making us the party that represented the majority.

Now that our agenda was met what did we do, Jifpop09 used his tolatarian rule to establish a new agenda with the 4 rules of suck.

4 rules of suck:
3. Overthrow the DDO Elite (after confirming its existence and identifying its members)

Were we serious: Originally yes but this rule called into question our seriousnes and the people who merged with our group quickly left, the Revolution was greatly weakened and now consisted of mainly trolls.

Defeat the Parliament: They never had a chance, even while the Revolution was weakened we stomped Tyler with ease.

Overthrow the DDO Elite: The elite was just a term Jifpop09 used to justify targeting. This was the completely awful rule which killed the Revolution, now due to this rule Jifpop09 began to selectively target/persecute everyone who he disliked, and any opposition. Targeting all opposition worked well and this strengthened our rule, but persecuting those who Jifpop09 disliked led to the death of the Revolution specifically targeting The King of Trolls.

Assault on the king of trolls: Nothing could save us, Jifpop09 hated the king of trolls (Imabench) so what did he do? Jifpop09 declared him the king a member of the Elite so we all assault him. All at once our horde charged him swords drawn, and Imabench cut down man-after-man-after-man eventually after atleast 30 had fallen Jifpop09 took a stand it came down to an infamous 1v1 battle. Jifpop09 charged Imabench and swung blow-after-blow however Imabench had more speed and dodged the attacks, when his speed failed he would block with his own sword but eventually Imabench made a mistake. Imabench lost his balance and fell to the ground, Jifpop09 took advantage of thie one-error and slashed Imabench multiple times, after Jifpop09 began walking away an awful laughter arose that grew louder each second, Jifpop09 forgotten that every swing simply strengthened Imabench simce Omabench is a tropl and the king of trolls at that. The battle resumed and the tired Jifpop09 was clearly defeated by a revitalized Imabench. Imabench held mercy upon Jifpop09 and only scarred Jifpop09's right eye and to this day Jifpop09 still festers hatred for Imabench.

Reviving the Revolution: The revolution may be dead but it will arise in due time, and only in due time.

Death of the King of trolls: Imabench was later slain by the king of the land, Airmax. May it be noted that at Imabench's funeral Jifpop09 said: "I wish to give one last fuk you. Thanks for being such a great enemy" though the king fell, it was unimportant the revolution had already disperced.

Post-Revolution: To this day their are still many rumors of a new revolution featuring some old members, however i've been hospitalized and have only days left to live. May my final words be noted as: "Viva la Revolution!!"

Lol, to bad DDO is dead right now
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Actionsspeak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 4:38:25 PM
At 5/5/2014 4:35:48 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 5/5/2014 3:58:20 PM, Actionsspeak wrote:

The three golden rules:

4 rules of suck:

Lol, to bad DDO is dead right now

Yep, oh and forgive old me he speaks poorly:
"Omabench is a tropl"
Actionsspeak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 4:39:52 PM
At 5/5/2014 4:37:59 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
BTW, Romanii wrote the new agenda 3 times. I blame the rules of suck on him.

XD
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 4:45:03 PM

Hey! Those were completely your idea! I was just transcribing them!
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 4:45:43 PM
At 5/5/2014 4:45:03 PM, Romanii wrote:

Sure...... Blame it on the black guy -_-
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 4:46:10 PM
At 5/5/2014 4:45:43 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

...You're black?
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 4:46:55 PM
At 5/5/2014 4:46:10 PM, Romanii wrote:

...You're black?

No, well............ 6%?
Pitbull15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 4:47:33 PM
At 5/5/2014 4:46:10 PM, Romanii wrote:

...You're black?

I don't believe it...
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 5:53:27 PM
Viva la Revolution!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:05:35 PM
At 5/5/2014 7:37:16 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
To make a long story short:

Crushed by the DDO Elite.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:09:44 PM
Y'know what I find funny? YYW never got flamed for the 10+ threads started by his pedophilia rant, yet Jifpop09 got flamed for the 3-4 threads, 1 debate, and 5ish polls started by his DDO Revolution...
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:11:07 PM
At 5/5/2014 8:09:44 PM, Romanii wrote:
Y'know what I find funny? YYW never got flamed for the 10+ threads started by his pedophilia rant, yet Jifpop09 got flamed for the 3-4 threads, 1 debate, and 5ish polls started by his DDO Revolution...

You honestly don't see the reason?

The DDO Elite & Illuminati has polluted your susceptible mind.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:12:27 PM
At 5/5/2014 8:11:07 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:

You honestly don't see the reason?

The DDO Elite & Illuminati has polluted your susceptible mind.

Oh right, YYW is one of the DDO Elite... I forgot... whoops.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:21:19 PM

It was 3 threads if I recall correctly, and yes he did. Not only were there parody threads created in response, many members argued with him vehemently about it.

But what is probably more significant about it is that YYW's threads about his opinions on site topics actually spawned discussion about something... I'm not sure what the "DDO revolution" even is... even given the amount of threads/polls/debates about it.

I think that in part justifies why there is a proportionally different response. One facilitated discussion, one is just - I'm not even sure.
Debate.org Moderator
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:25:58 PM
tl;dr: Crushed by the DDO Elite.

Fix'd
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:34:31 PM
Why don't we just

At 5/5/2014 8:25:58 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Fix'd

Actually, we can

CBDE
(Crushed By DDO Elite)

There.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:39:51 PM
At 5/5/2014 8:34:31 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
Why don't we just

Fix'd

Actually, we can

CBDE
(Crushed By DDO Elite)

There.

But I'll get that confused with the Colorado Board of Dental Examiners.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:40:45 PM
At 5/5/2014 8:39:51 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Why don't we just

Fix'd

Actually, we can

CBDE
(Crushed By DDO Elite)

There.

The DDO Elite saw this coming.

They outsmarted us ...
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:44:00 PM
At 5/5/2014 8:40:45 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 5/5/2014 8:39:51 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Why don't we just

Fix'd

Actually, we can

CBDE
(Crushed By DDO Elite)

There.

The DDO Elite saw this coming.

They outsmarted us ...

You're having too much fun with this... -_-