Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

The Dark Years : Episode 1 (Disclaimer 18 +)

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 6:00:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Zaradi walked into his room and threw his backpack on the floor. He already felt as if his entire day was horrible. He had 3 finals within the next week, and had just completed two of them in the same day. On top of that he had to go to practice after his classes.

He sighed to himself

" The life of a college kid"

Zaradi was one of the most popular kids in college, despite his ill temper and abrasive attitude the students still loved him. He even had found a girl friend this year. Her name was Megan, and she was a little bit crazy. She was your typical party girl with long black hair, and big boobs. She was also addicted to sex, which is why everyone thought Zaradi put up with her. She had a few tramp stamps and a tattoo of a squirtle on the top part of her chest. She was a unique girl. Everyone knew why Zaradi was dating her, and everyone figured she was dating him because he was popular. It was the stereotypical preppy romance that you often see in schools.

Zaradi was also captain of the hockey team. He loved hockey because he often could take out his anger on people during the games. One time this guy yelled something rude to Megan in one of Zaradi"s games and he broke his hockey stick over the guys helmet. He was suspended for the rest of the game and the next two games that followed. His team still won the season because of how well they played, and it was mostly attributed to Zaradi"s skill. This was his senior year and he was going to live it up. After this year he was going to graduate with a degree in philosophy and get some boring office job, and probably end up marrying Megan. It was his last year and he had to enjoy it.

*knock knock knock*

He opened the door to see her standing there. It was his girlfriend Megan. He let out a brief sigh because he was not expecting her for another hour or so.

"What are you here so early for, and what the hell are you wearing? I get you like to look slutty for these parties sometimes, but dear God do you have to have devil horns and high heels " - Zaradi

"I lovvvvvveeeeee this outfit so shut up and get ready" - Megan

Megan let out a giggle, shut the door, and walked into Zaradi"s room.

" The party is an hour off, why in the hell are you here this early. I just got home from practice and wanted to rest a bit" - Zaradi

"Welllllllll I thought you wanted to have some fun before the party. You have been so stressed outlately and I thought I could do you a favor before we got to drunk. I at least wanted you to remember it" - Megan

A smile escaped her face as she slid off her top and teased Zaradi with a striptease. She took off piece after piece of clothing until she was standing there naked in nothing but high heels.

Zaradi eyes opened wide as she pushed him on the bed. She crawled on top of him and started to take off his clothes. The people in the dorm across the hall could hear the bed slamming against the wall, and these weird noises coming from the room.

This could definitely have been a worse day, Zaradi thought.

Across the campus everyone was gathered in the gym for fight night. This was the new rage on campus and people loved to watch the bloody fights that often happened.

"WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE MAIN EVENT." Shouted the announcer. The announcer had signs of growing a goatee, as if he was trying but couldn"t quite get there. Everyone called him Bobert. That was his stage name. He often wore no shirt, and greased his chest up with oil before the fights. He thought it was a good idea to wear a cape when he started the commentary. His signature was his hairy nipples. No one ever understood why he did not shave them.

"IN THE RIGHT CORNER, IT IS BUBBA THE CLOWN" - Bobert

There in the right side of the ring stood a tall lanky guy wearing a clown"s mask. No one really knew who he was or where he came from. People just knew him as "the clown mask guy". He often tended to troll around the campus. He had a bad habit of going into random classes where he was not even registered and raising hell. Some people hated him and some people just thought he was mentally ill. The crazy thing was that he could actually fight. He had made it to the finals of fight night, and was ready for his final opponent.

"IN THE LEFT CORNER, IT"S MIKAL"- Bobert

Everyone knew who Mikal was. He was this loud mouthed jock guy that was friends with Zaradi. He had shorty swishy blonde hair, and loved to fight. If you think Zaradi could be a d**k sometimes, wait to you had a chance to talk to Mikal. He often just shot out whatever popped in his head, and was easily annoyed.

He was also one of the few people that was actually engaged in college. Usually wherever he was, his girlfriend was with him. Her name was Rina. She was about 5"6 and had long black hair. She was around 115 pounds and was really loud at times. She was not scared to say what she thought. She was standing there on the side lines wearing red high heels, a kitty cat hat, and a mini skirt with a tail coming out of it. She was also wearing a corset, her and megan were trying to match for the party.

She let out a cheer

You go baby - Rina

*DING*

At that time the bell had rung. Bubba did not miss a beat and burst across the ring with a great deal of speed. Mikal was still flirting with his fiance, and turned around to be slammed in the face with a fist from Bubba. He was already reeling.

"WOW WHAT A PUNCH. THAT COULD BE THE FIGHT RIGHT THERE FOLKS." - Bobert

He rubbed his nipples and growled at this cute girl in the audience.

Mikal was reeling from the punch and put his guard as Bubba rained down fists on him. One after the other blows followed each other and were catching Mikal everywhere. Eventually he had enough and dropped to the floor swinging his leg to Bubba"s heels. This made the clown collapse. Mikal immediately got into mount position and starting wailing on him with elbows and fists. Bubba managed to throw Mikal off him and both of them stood upright.

"Cheap shot a**hole. Enjoy that one, it"s the only time you are going to hit me for the rest of the fight" - Mikal

Bubba ran at him and unleashed a haymaker. Bubba drew back his fist as far as he could and then everything went white and Bubba was on the ground. Before he even realized what had happened Mikal had hit him with a hard jab right square in the temple. That singular jab right square in the middle of his face was enough to make him hit the ground

You get em Babby!!!! - Rina shouted

She was jumping up and down, and shaking the cat tail that was on her mini skirt. She almost fell over, because of the high heels

AND THATS IT FOLKS, BUBBA IS OUT. YOUR WINNER IS MIKAL

Some of the crowd burst into cheers, as some of them sighed in disappointment. Some began to leave, and some of the others made their way to the booky to collect on their bets.

Bobert picked at the hair on his nipples once again, and slapped his chest as he walked off the stage. He tried talking to the cute girl he growled at earlier, but she walked away very quickly.

Mikal motioned for rina to come to him.

Rina was ecstatic. She kicked off her high heels and ran over to Mikal and gave him a big kiss.

You did great! That punch was so hot - Rina

She let out a smile

Thanks baby I love you - Mikal

He leaned over to her and gave her another kiss

But hey babe we have to go, Zaradi and Megan are going to be waiting for us at the party" - Mikal

"Okay sweetie, let me go use the bathroom and we"ll head over there" - Rina

She reached down and picked up her heels off the ground and skipped over to the bathroom as Mikal laid back against the wall waiting for her to finish.

A loud blood freezing scream came from outside, followed by more and more screams. Mikal stood up straight and Rina ran out from the bathroom
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 6:00:39 PM
What is that? - Rina

I don"t know, but it is coming from the party. We need to go check on everyone. Stay behind me and be careful. If I say run, you run. - Mikal

Zaradi and Megan had just finished having sex, and were on their way to the party that was suppose to happen in the main dining hall on campus. Megan was overly excited because it was going to be a costume party, and it was halloween night. She was all over Zaradi as they walked out of the co-ed dorm. They made their way down the sidewalk leading to the main courtyard.

Megan let out a grin

Maybe after the party we can try something different, I always wanted to try and make you ". - Megan

Just at that time a loud scream came from the direction of the dining hall which was followed by more and more screams.

What the F**k, is that - Zaradi

Oh it is probably just something to do with the halloween party - Megan

She let out a smile and started to walk faster with anticipation of being at the party.

As they got closer to the dining hall, a screen of smoke could now be seen with fire in the background. More and more screams could be heard, as they closed the distance to the dining hall.

WOW they really went all out this year, I am".- Megan

Zaradi cut her off

Shut up for a second, this has nothing to do with the party. Look over there. - Zaradi

Megan glanced over to the area where the garden was. It was in the dead center of the courtyard right outside of the main dining hall. There was a host of people with black cloaks standing around a cross.

Stay near me and please don"t say a word - Zaradi

Megan nodded and they walked along the backside of the walkway and got behind a rock that was adorned with flowers.

They finally were in earshot of the group in black and could see where the fire was coming from. They were standing right around the garden on the outside of the dining hall. As they glanced into the hall, they could see the entrance and steps littered with bodies. Some of which were burning. The people in the black robes were chanting something, that could not be understood.

Zaradi Whispered - Holy s**t, we need to get the hell out of here. Do you know where the nearest phone is? We need to at least call 911.

Megan was about to say something, but just at that time a loud voice could be heard.

"Listen all and gather around. We are disciples of God. This campus has taken in the brethren of Satan and we shall not stand for it. We are going to lay waste to everyone here in the name of the Creator that we serve and love. We shall be rewarded for this day. It is our duty to make these sinners suffer. They have openly participated in polygamy, are openly gay, drink to they puke, do drugs, and even have public orgies. These vermin can not be allowed to live, but remember my brethren this day is only the first. We shall send Gods message to the rest of the world"

Just at that time the man with the voice stepped out from behind a pillar on the main staircase leading to the dining hall. He was wearing a black and red robe, and was carrying a metal pole with him. Right behind him were three others adorned in black robes. They were pulling a young boy and girl with them. The boy and girl were both stripped naked and were being drug to the cross in the center of the courtyard.

The man with the voice motioned for them to tie the young boy to the cross. Within seconds he was lifted up to the cross and tied up with ropes.

Now take the woman and tie her to the table - Mystery Man

The followers did as they were told. The drug the naked girl to the table and tied her to it eagle spread. She lay there naked and afraid

PLEASE DON"T KILL ME - Young girl

They mysteryman walked over to her and grabbed her by the neck and started to choke her. He then stuck his fingers down her throat until she started to gag and could not breathe.

Be quiet vermin, or I will make your death painful. May this be a reminder, of the sins you have committed. On this day you shall remember every man and woman you have slept with, and how much of a sinner you are - Mystery Man

The man walked back over to the young boy who was in tears. He would not say a word but was obviously crying in fear.

You have nothing to say heathen - Mystery Man

What does it matter, nothing I say is going to convince you to let me live - Young boy

The mystery man let out a grin

You are right young sinner. Today you offer atonement to God for the sacrilege you have committed. You have openly professed to being gay, and today you shall pay the price.

Just at that time, the man took a lighter out of his pocket and walked to the crowd and grabbed a can of oil. He dumped the oil all around the cross and dropped the lighter on it. The cross went up in flames. He took the metal pole he was carrying and stuck it in the fire and let it heat up. He then pressed it across the young boys throat with as much power as he could.

The young boy screamed in agony as the man continued to brand him as he was set on fire and burned at the cross.

Megan almost shrieked but Zaradi took his hand and covered her mouth

Please shut up, we have to try and make it out of here alive. If they hear you scream , we are going to be the next ones being burnt. As soon as they leave we need to make a run for it.

The Mystery Man walked back over to the young girl tied to the table

It is your turn now lass - Mystery Man

Please, please, please don"t hurt me. I haven't did anything wrong. I love God.

The Mystery Man laughed with excitement.

You have openly acknowledged the fact you have had an orgy with three other men, and you have did nothing wrong ? - Mystery Man

It was just in fun, sex is sex. It is just that ".. sex" - Young Girl

Then you are going to enjoy this - Mystery Man

Just at that time the man stuck the rod back in the fire and heated it up. He then shoved the rod in the young girls mouth and pressed it to the back of her throat. Does this remind you of anything. She was mute at this point. No sounds escaped her mouth but tears were rushing down her face. The Mystery Man continued to torture her in sexual ways with the brand and then walked back and lit the table on fire. The young girl died a painful death was sexually abused as she was lit ablaze.

The crowd around him started to chant and pray.

Now brethren, we shall find the rest of sinners on this campus and make them offer repentance for their sins.

The group of people in the black hoods and the mystery man walked back in the main dining hall and shut the doors behind them.

Megan was in tears at this point

We have to get the F**K out of here - Zaradi

He pulled Megan off the ground and started to pull her to the road. They broke into an all out dash. Just at that time he heard a voice.

Yo Zaradi, wait- Mikal

He turned around to see his best friend standing beside him.

Oh my God, you and Rina are really safe - Zaradi

Rina ran up to megan and hugged her.

What"s wrong sweetie - rina

Megan began to speak but Zaradi cut her off

We will explain everything in a bit , but now we have to get the hell out of here - Zaradi

He motioned for all 3 of them to follow him and they began to make their way to the road. Just as they were about to make it to the exit of the campus, they saw two people they recognized walking to the dining hall

It was Thett3 and Bluesteel and they were carrying guns. They were walking to the main hall followed by two more people that they could vaguely place.

After getting closer they realized it was Maikuru and Tulle. They were following Thett3 and Bluesteel

Zaradi motioned for Mikal, Rina, and Megan to follow him, as they headed over to their friends.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 6:01:47 PM
That got dark quick.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 6:06:01 PM
At 5/5/2014 6:05:24 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 5/5/2014 6:01:47 PM, lannan13 wrote:
That got dark quick.

You could say it got...endarked.

*puts on sunglasses*

hopefully max lets met get away with this. I am trying to filter the content by consent and read only if above (x)
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 6:08:34 PM
At 5/5/2014 6:06:01 PM, Mikal wrote:
That got dark quick.

*puts on sunglasses*

hopefully max lets met get away with this. I am trying to filter the content by consent and read only if above (x)

I hope so too because it seems interesting. I'll add it to the list of fanfics I'm following.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 6:09:22 PM
At 5/5/2014 6:08:34 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
That got dark quick.

*puts on sunglasses*

I hope so too because it seems interesting. I'll add it to the list of fanfics I'm following.

making it religious themed
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 6:26:07 PM
That got dark quick.

*puts on sunglasses*

Good idea. If that weren't there I would have read it (the horror).
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 7:24:20 PM
That got dark quick.

*puts on sunglasses*

That didn't stop me...
Really awesome story, though. I enjoyed it despite the rated R parts.
I better not be the "Mystery Man" -_-
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 7:37:36 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org... + http://i1.ytimg.com... + http://www.steroidology.com... + http://www.justice.gov... = this story
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 7:58:39 PM
The way you portray me is spot on.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Pitbull15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 2:47:28 AM
I hope this keeps going, because I'd hate to see this one die like most of the other ones did.
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument
http://www.debate.org...

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 3:58:46 AM
At 5/6/2014 2:47:28 AM, Pitbull15 wrote:
I hope this keeps going, because I'd hate to see this one die like most of the other ones did.

Which ones have died?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 6:13:50 AM
The Disclaimer just made me want to read it more.

You're a good writer Mikal.

Just one little question:
When you have the characters speaking, sometimes you use quotation marks, and sometimes not (" "), are you doing that one purpose?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 8:27:28 AM
Oh man, if the mystery man was satanic.....it would be me. Just saying that guy is bad a$$
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 4:45:31 PM
At 5/6/2014 8:27:28 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Oh man, if the mystery man was satanic.....it would be me. Just saying that guy is bad a$$

I think this entire series will be a huge surprise.

The episodes are going to be pretty long though