Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Mis-terviews-Wylted hits on me

zmikecuber
Posts: 4,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:10:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Remember... all the quotes below are taken out of context... enjoy ;-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

me: So here we have Mr. Wylted. It's such a pleasure to have you here, Wylted. I'm a big fan of yours.
W: The fact that you think that way reveals exactly who you are affiliated with.
me: What exactly do you mean?
W: I stay off that part of YouTube.
me: Okay, so you're calling me gay.
W: homosexual tendencies are a strength
me: I'm not sure what to say to that.
W: I'm here to tell you, your special without the superficial morality campaigns.
me: Thanks.. I guess.
me: ok, so what do you think of Imabench being banned?
W: I have sought this Jesus character and he has remained elusive.
me: That's the first time I've ever heard someone compare imabench to Jesus.
W: I've been saying stupid things my whole life nothing you say will change that. I admit it wasn't that funny but it was obviously an attempt at humor.
me: Well I guess you should probably explain how it was a joke, because that went over my head
W: I will not discuss the evidence with you because you don't purport to have any.
me: Why so harsh? Do you not like me or something?
W: I'd prefer if you just backed down right now
me: Ok.. but what do you think of me?
W: we are sexually aroused by each other
me: Um. Ok. You mean like YYW and bsh?
W: They rail against lust. They are disgusted by the fact the we are sexually aroused by each other and they command us to go against our nature and not be.
me: Dude.. not to be forward, but aren't you engaged?
W: My guess is she won't be back for a while.
me: yeah, no kidding.
W: It doesn't surprise me though
me: Why doesn't that surprise you?
W: You would think since she thinks having children is immoral ( antinatalist ) that she would be really pro- homosexual.
me: But she's not?
W: In conversations with her where she accused me of semantics games and intellectual dishonesty she has implied that she is a teenage girl around 17 yrs old or so.
me: Alright.
W: Do me now.
me: No. Stop.
W: Well I tried...I was attempting to be nice. I'm into some kinky socially unacceptable stuff too, but unlike some people atleast I have the common decency to hide it and not take pride in those fetishes.
me: Speaking of fetishes... ADreamofLiberty is gone. What do you think of that?
W: Well it's obvious where the site is headed.
me: Where's that?
W: It has the words "Korean" "co-ed" and "sex"in it so it's probably been at the top of a lot of search engine results.
me: That makes no sense.
W: I didn't think there would be any controversy in what I said. I honestly thought it was one of those things most people agree is self evident. I may just go ahead and stop postin my opinions outside of the debates anyway.
me: Was ADOL the only guy into animals on the site?
W: Counting the people who aren't active on the site anymore. I'd say we probably have 8 now. If we don't get started with what we have now, I don't think we will.

me: Let's move on. So you've recently converted from atheism to scientology. Care to explain?
W: creationism is real. I think it's one of those things that is a good compromise everyone can agree on.
me: Not really.
W: I'm tired of engaging with you so feel free to go ahead and get the last word in this interaction so I can move on.
me: Okay, whatever. Tell me something crazy about yourself.
W: I once put peanut butter on my testicles and tried to get the dog to lick them.
me: What on earth?
W: 3 words-----------
me: what?
W: Damn my parents.
me: Ouch... shouldn't you look up to your parents though?
W: I'm looking at your link right now
me: *coughs*
W: It's evil, but it works and is virtually undetectable.
me: I think we better end the interview here...

me: Ok, Wylted, I think my opinions on you have changed a little bit. I'm going to give you a last shot at redemption though. Do you have any last remarks?
W: this gay smelling straight man Cain out of the closet
me: That's it. I'm done.
*zmikecuber walks away*
W (yelling after him): Can you start a zoophilia thread to answer all my nagging questions?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:11:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 8:10:29 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
Remember... all the quotes below are taken out of context... enjoy ;-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

me: So here we have Mr. Wylted. It's such a pleasure to have you here, Wylted. I'm a big fan of yours.
W: The fact that you think that way reveals exactly who you are affiliated with.
me: What exactly do you mean?
W: I stay off that part of YouTube.
me: Okay, so you're calling me gay.
W: homosexual tendencies are a strength
me: I'm not sure what to say to that.
W: I'm here to tell you, your special without the superficial morality campaigns.
me: Thanks.. I guess.
me: ok, so what do you think of Imabench being banned?

EDIT: "Leaving the site" not "banned". Mis-type here.

W: I have sought this Jesus character and he has remained elusive.
me: That's the first time I've ever heard someone compare imabench to Jesus.
W: I've been saying stupid things my whole life nothing you say will change that. I admit it wasn't that funny but it was obviously an attempt at humor.
me: Well I guess you should probably explain how it was a joke, because that went over my head
W: I will not discuss the evidence with you because you don't purport to have any.
me: Why so harsh? Do you not like me or something?
W: I'd prefer if you just backed down right now
me: Ok.. but what do you think of me?
W: we are sexually aroused by each other
me: Um. Ok. You mean like YYW and bsh?
W: They rail against lust. They are disgusted by the fact the we are sexually aroused by each other and they command us to go against our nature and not be.
me: Dude.. not to be forward, but aren't you engaged?
W: My guess is she won't be back for a while.
me: yeah, no kidding.
W: It doesn't surprise me though
me: Why doesn't that surprise you?
W: You would think since she thinks having children is immoral ( antinatalist ) that she would be really pro- homosexual.
me: But she's not?
W: In conversations with her where she accused me of semantics games and intellectual dishonesty she has implied that she is a teenage girl around 17 yrs old or so.
me: Alright.
W: Do me now.
me: No. Stop.
W: Well I tried...I was attempting to be nice. I'm into some kinky socially unacceptable stuff too, but unlike some people atleast I have the common decency to hide it and not take pride in those fetishes.
me: Speaking of fetishes... ADreamofLiberty is gone. What do you think of that?
W: Well it's obvious where the site is headed.
me: Where's that?
W: It has the words "Korean" "co-ed" and "sex"in it so it's probably been at the top of a lot of search engine results.
me: That makes no sense.
W: I didn't think there would be any controversy in what I said. I honestly thought it was one of those things most people agree is self evident. I may just go ahead and stop postin my opinions outside of the debates anyway.
me: Was ADOL the only guy into animals on the site?
W: Counting the people who aren't active on the site anymore. I'd say we probably have 8 now. If we don't get started with what we have now, I don't think we will.

me: Let's move on. So you've recently converted from atheism to scientology. Care to explain?
W: creationism is real. I think it's one of those things that is a good compromise everyone can agree on.
me: Not really.
W: I'm tired of engaging with you so feel free to go ahead and get the last word in this interaction so I can move on.
me: Okay, whatever. Tell me something crazy about yourself.
W: I once put peanut butter on my testicles and tried to get the dog to lick them.
me: What on earth?
W: 3 words-----------
me: what?
W: Damn my parents.
me: Ouch... shouldn't you look up to your parents though?
W: I'm looking at your link right now
me: *coughs*
W: It's evil, but it works and is virtually undetectable.
me: I think we better end the interview here...

me: Ok, Wylted, I think my opinions on you have changed a little bit. I'm going to give you a last shot at redemption though. Do you have any last remarks?
W: this gay smelling straight man Cain out of the closet
me: That's it. I'm done.
*zmikecuber walks away*
W (yelling after him): Can you start a zoophilia thread to answer all my nagging questions?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:12:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
First comment
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:15:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 8:12:21 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
First comment

Sowwy... I had the first comment :]
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:15:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Please mis-interview me next :) Gracias
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:16:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 8:15:15 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 5/5/2014 8:12:21 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
First comment

Sowwy... I had the first comment :]

You dont count
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:20:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 8:15:41 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Please mis-interview me next :) Gracias

Okay, I'll do you tomorrow, lol.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:21:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 8:20:32 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 5/5/2014 8:15:41 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Please mis-interview me next :) Gracias

Okay, I'll do you tomorrow, lol.

Thanks :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:21:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 8:20:32 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 5/5/2014 8:15:41 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Please mis-interview me next :) Gracias

Okay, I'll do you tomorrow, lol.

He has a bf Mike. Shame on you.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:24:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 8:21:33 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/5/2014 8:20:32 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 5/5/2014 8:15:41 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Please mis-interview me next :) Gracias

Okay, I'll do you tomorrow, lol.

He has a bf Mike. Shame on you.

A big face?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:26:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 8:21:33 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/5/2014 8:20:32 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 5/5/2014 8:15:41 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Please mis-interview me next :) Gracias

Okay, I'll do you tomorrow, lol.

He has a bf Mike. Shame on you.

+1
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:28:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 8:21:52 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
Love it.

Tank you
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:31:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 8:24:37 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 5/5/2014 8:21:33 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/5/2014 8:20:32 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 5/5/2014 8:15:41 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Please mis-interview me next :) Gracias

Okay, I'll do you tomorrow, lol.

He has a bf Mike. Shame on you.

A big face?

Boyfriend. And you have a girlfriend. Tut tut tut.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Pitbull15
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:46:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 8:35:03 PM, Fanath wrote:
Lol

This.
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument
http://www.debate.org...

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:48:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I wanna be mis-interviewed! These are great!
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:48:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 8:48:09 PM, philochristos wrote:
I wanna be mis-interviewed! These are great!

Of course that might ruin my chances of ever being president, but I wasn't planning on running anyway.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:50:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 8:46:30 PM, Pitbull15 wrote:
At 5/5/2014 8:35:03 PM, Fanath wrote:
Lol

This.

You're fat.
Dude... Stop...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 9:01:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 8:15:15 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 5/5/2014 8:12:21 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
First comment

Sowwy... I had the first comment :]

Nice job. That's a lot of posts and comments to scroll through.