Jump to topic:

DDO Election Poll Results + Poll #2

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 3:56:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Since the responses on the poll have stagnated, and we have a new candidate is running, I think it is time that I share the results of the first election poll.

Question 1 was: "If you had to choose one of the candidates who have announced that they are running in the June 2014 DDO Election, and the election was today, who would you choose?" All 29 poll respondents answered this question

TUF got 17 votes in his favor, 58.62%
Daytonanerd/Progressivedem got 10 votes, 34.48%
9spaceking got no votes, 0%
Jifpop got 2 votes, 2.90%

Question 2 was: "Of the three candidates that have announced their candidacy against the current president, TUF, do you think any of them are serious? If so, which one(s)?"27 of the 29 poll respondents answered the question, with 2 skipping.

Daytona/Progressivedem got 21 votes, 77.78%
9spaceking got no votes, 0%
Jifpop got 4 votes, 14.81%
None of the other candidates are serious got 7 votes, 25.93%(Because this question allowed multiple answers, some respondents must have put in both a candidate and voted for this option)

Question 3 was: "With the candidates in the field so far, would you vote in the June 2014 DDO Election?" 28 of the 29 respondents answered this question, with one skipping it.

21 responded Yes, 75%
7 responded No, 25%

Now, with Bladerunner in the field, I have elected to create Election Poll #2, with the same questions, only this time, with Bladerunner in the field, and Jifpop out, since he was essentially permabanned.

Poll link: https://www.surveymonkey.com...

Poll Legend:
If a candidate has '(Incumbent)' next to their name, it means that they are the current president of DDO.

If a candidate has a '/', with 2 candidates on the sides of the slash, it means that the left candidate is running for president, and the right one is running for Vice President, on the same presidential ticket.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 4:35:49 PM
Also, a reminder. Question #2 allows you to pick as many answers as you want. However, if you choose the last option, the 'none' option, please only vote for that option on that question, and none others.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 5:15:02 PM
Voted
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~