Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

live mafia?

thett3
Posts: 14,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 8:51:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Is anyone down to play tonight? I'm eager to celebrate my first night of freedom
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 8:59:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 8:51:49 PM, thett3 wrote:
Is anyone down to play tonight? I'm eager to celebrate my first night of freedom

I can on Friday, but not tonight
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
thett3
Posts: 14,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 9:01:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 8:59:10 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 5/7/2014 8:51:49 PM, thett3 wrote:
Is anyone down to play tonight? I'm eager to celebrate my first night of freedom

I can on Friday, but not tonight

Bleh. Mikal isn't on either. Probably not happening. Oh well
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 9:02:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 8:51:49 PM, thett3 wrote:
I want to celebrate my first night of freedom by sitting at my computer psychoanalyzing people while everybody else at my college is partying or hanging out with friends.

Fixed it for you.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 9:02:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 8:51:49 PM, thett3 wrote:
I want to celebrate my first night of freedom by sitting at my computer psychoanalyzing people while everybody else at my college is partying.

Fixed it for you.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
thett3
Posts: 14,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 9:04:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 9:02:57 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 5/7/2014 8:51:49 PM, thett3 wrote:
I want to celebrate my first night of freedom by sitting at my computer psychoanalyzing people while everybody else at my college is partying.

Fixed it for you.

Go away, I'm too tired to party
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 9:05:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 9:01:02 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/7/2014 8:59:10 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 5/7/2014 8:51:49 PM, thett3 wrote:
Is anyone down to play tonight? I'm eager to celebrate my first night of freedom

I can on Friday, but not tonight

Bleh. Mikal isn't on either. Probably not happening. Oh well

I really hate how we haven't been able to get a game in for a while, I have a really great wizard theme...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 9:09:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 9:04:50 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/7/2014 9:02:57 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 5/7/2014 8:51:49 PM, thett3 wrote:
I want to celebrate my first night of freedom by sitting at my computer psychoanalyzing people while everybody else at my college is partying.

Fixed it for you.

Go away, I'm too tired to party

<3 u
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 9:23:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm busy writing, but if you guys decided to do something I might join, although it would be split time between writing and participating.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 9:37:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 8:59:10 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 5/7/2014 8:51:49 PM, thett3 wrote:
Is anyone down to play tonight? I'm eager to celebrate my first night of freedom

I can on Friday, but not tonight

No! Go Saturday! Friday is the only day of the week I'm never free -_-
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 10:16:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 8:51:49 PM, thett3 wrote:
Is anyone down to play tonight? I'm eager to celebrate my first night of freedom

haitchu
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 10:41:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 10:41:14 PM, Mikal wrote:
this still going on?

We never started anything.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 10:42:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 10:41:42 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/7/2014 10:41:14 PM, Mikal wrote:
this still going on?

We never started anything.

well damn
thett3
Posts: 14,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 10:44:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 10:42:37 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 5/7/2014 10:41:42 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/7/2014 10:41:14 PM, Mikal wrote:
this still going on?

We never started anything.

well damn

I'm still down to play
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 10:49:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 10:47:05 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I'm down for a game or 2

You don't have time for that. You need to rethink some of your NFL drafting stuff.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 10:51:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 10:49:33 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/7/2014 10:47:05 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I'm down for a game or 2

You don't have time for that. You need to rethink some of your NFL drafting stuff.

#shotsfired
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 11:01:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 10:49:33 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/7/2014 10:47:05 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I'm down for a game or 2

You don't have time for that. You need to rethink some of your NFL drafting stuff.

haha I can do both... and also my OP wasn't really that well thought out, I just threw it together so there was an NFL draft thread (where are the NFL fans?)... I'm sure you are right about whatever points you made and when I have the chance I'll probably concede to them
Debate.org Moderator
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 11:07:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Raiders are going to be looking between these three position players. Jake Matthews (OT), Sammy Watkins (WR), and Manziel (QB) (or Bortles). Given the league that they play in, The QB and OT will take priority over the WR. Though, I can really see them offering trade bait. They are in need of multiple players, not just 1 big time player. So it is in their interest to try to get 3 good players, rather than 1 great player. And I know every team in the NFC West needs more OT power (especially the Seahawks, and I think they can swing their back up QB as trade bait, with a few draft rounds).

Plus, it might not be too bad to have the team still fail this next year to get a top pick, since Mariota and likely Winston will be going in the draft, so there will be more QBs next draft. It might be a good idea to spend this draft fortifying around the empty QB spot and deal with that spot next year. After all, no one is going to ride on the Raiders for doing poorly, since it is still the Manning era in that division. They want their new QB to start strong right as Manning is ending.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 11:07:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2014 11:07:00 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Raiders are going to be looking between these three position players. Jake Matthews (OT), Sammy Watkins (WR), and Manziel (QB) (or Bortles). Given the league that they play in, The QB and OT will take priority over the WR. Though, I can really see them offering trade bait. They are in need of multiple players, not just 1 big time player. So it is in their interest to try to get 3 good players, rather than 1 great player. And I know every team in the NFC West needs more OT power (especially the Seahawks, and I think they can swing their back up QB as trade bait, with a few draft rounds).

Plus, it might not be too bad to have the team still fail this next year to get a top pick, since Mariota and likely Winston will be going in the draft, so there will be more QBs next draft. It might be a good idea to spend this draft fortifying around the empty QB spot and deal with that spot next year. After all, no one is going to ride on the Raiders for doing poorly, since it is still the Manning era in that division. They want their new QB to start strong right as Manning is ending.

... wrong thread.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 4:10:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
What about later tonight? I'd like to try out that wizard theme if anyone else is able to play at some point.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 6:35:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 4:10:24 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
What about later tonight? I'd like to try out that wizard theme if anyone else is able to play at some point.

I can do it right now (I promise best theme ever).
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 6:54:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 6:35:44 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 5/8/2014 4:10:24 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
What about later tonight? I'd like to try out that wizard theme if anyone else is able to play at some point.

I can do it right now (I promise best theme ever).

Idk if anyone else is online or available right now. I'll be around all night though so if more people are available later, I'm in.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...