Star Debate Season 1 E2 p2: Guerrilla Zoo

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 9:43:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Part 1: http://www.debate.org...

The five of them walked back with the rebels in silence. The road there looked like it was practically paved with ash. The ground was covered in charcoal and burnt remains of some organisms. All of it was dead. Nothing about this planet seemed alive. Not the way Classic saw it anyway.

When they were led into a dark cave, Classic felt like talking but remembered he would only endanger himself and the others by doing so. Instead he just did his best to adjust his vision and kept moving forward with the group of people. Once or twice he bumped into one of the others, but they were in Starfleet uniform, so he didn't have anything to fear.

They ended in a larger part of a cave. There were two exit doors that each had two guards posted. The rebels had already removed their weapons and put all the equipment into some of their wagons. They had wagons. Classic had been too worried about his life to realize how technillgicall far behind the rebels were. The Jersal themselves were barely capable of inter-stellar space travel.

"Show us how to operate your equipment," the leader said flatly.

Mike stood up and just stared the man down for a moment then asked, "Why?"

The leader spread his hands signaling them to look at his people. "I may not be the side you support, but my people are suffering. Can you not show a little mercy and aid us? No harm will come to you."

"But I'm assuming you want us to give you or equipment," Classic said standing up. Probably out of order, but it was his equipment. "Otherwise you wouldn't be asking us to show you how to use it; you'd be asking us to heal you're people."

"But the truth remains," the leader said with a more stern expression. "You will leave unharmed. And you will leave us unharmed. Isn't that what your people would want? This glorious Starfleet who seeks to aid the needy and advance in science? Never turning to aid those they disagree with or event worry about trading on the people they deem unfit by the dictates of their own standards!" He realized he was ranting and took a deep breath. "How about we start with names?" He asked more calmly. "My name is Jifpop."

"Commander Mike Cuber of the USS Enforcer," Mike said in his standard starfleet voice. Mike was probably going to start answering questions with that exact same response. It was standard procedure for a captured officer. It served the purpose of helping them remember who they were, and it gave the piece of information their captors probably already knew.

"Is this your doctor?" Jifpop asked pointing at Classic

"I'm Doctor Classic Robert, chief of medical staff on the USS Enforcer," Classic answered following in suit.

"Take him to the equipment," Jifpop said signaling to two of his soldiers. "Now show them how to use the equipment," he added talking to Classic.

Classic looked at the equipment worked. He definitely couldn't leave this equipment here with them. That would be a breech of Starfleet regulation. "Don't just sit there," one of the officers commanded. The other just stood back. He restrained Classic, but it didn't look like he wanted to. A scared boy. That's what he was, and Classic would take that over another military officer.

"How about you watch me while I operate the equipment?" He asked them. Maybe he could bank on the chance they wouldn't understand what was going on.

"Doctor Robert, you can't," Mike started but was cut off by a smack from Jifpop.

"Perfect," Jifpop said with a smile. "We'll get this done quicker."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wylted walked onto the bridge. He'd been needing to get back up there, but he preferred to walk around the halls and talk to random crew members as his job. He didn't really understand why he had to be on the bridge. People always tell him he's more effective his way. He tends to help people flesh out their thoughts by giving them thoughts on different stances to their problem.

"Where have you been?" Airmax asked immediately.

"I've been walking around and getting to know the crew," Wylted replied calmly.

"You're bridge crew, counselor. I understand you have a different way of doing your job, but you need to act within your duties as well."

"Yes, sir," he said taking his seat.

Airmax rubbed his temple then asked Blade, "Have we heard from the away team yet? They should be done now."

"No, sir, and the Jersal aren't responding to my hails," Blade replied quickly.

That was a quick response. Blade been waiting to say that for a while. "Should we send down a shuttle?" Endark asked.

Airmax considered it for a second then answered, "Make it so. Wylted, Mikal and Endark will go."

Without anything more than a "yes, sir," the three of them walked off the bridge.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 10:01:33 AM
Awesome! I think it was a great idea to have jifpop as the rebel leader, lol
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 10:05:22 AM
At 5/8/2014 10:01:33 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Awesome! I think it was a great idea to have jifpop as the rebel leader, lol

Lol yeah and he's gonna be different than most people :P
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 10:44:41 AM
"How about you watch me while I operate the equipment?" He asked them. Maybe he could bank on the chance they wouldn't understand what was going on.

"Doctor Robert, you can't," Mike started but was cut off by a smack from Jifpop.

"Perfect," Jifpop said with a smile. "We'll get this done quicker."

Lol.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.