Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 10:47:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0115'

Unexpected error

/errors/500/default.asp

A trappable error (C0000005) occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue running.

Unexpected error

/people/member/default.asp

A trappable error (C0000005) occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue running.
Dude... Stop...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 10:48:23 AM
At 5/9/2014 10:47:30 AM, Fanath wrote:

Unexpected error

/errors/500/default.asp

Unexpected error

/people/member/default.asp

yup
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 10:50:30 AM
This is becoming VERY, VERY annoying. Can anyone explain, in layman's terms, why it occurs?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Fanath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 10:58:05 AM
At 5/9/2014 10:50:30 AM, bsh1 wrote:
This is becoming VERY, VERY annoying. Can anyone explain, in layman's terms, why it occurs?

Magic.
Dude... Stop...
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 11:45:33 AM

I don't know how to really put it in lumens terms but I'll try. It's a problem with asp.net. half of the site was written in classic asp (a really old and Crappy version of the Web creation system known as asp.net that Phil wrote). Juggle is doing things the very hard way and moving the site piece by piece to asp.net (which is extremely difficult from my understanding and I have been told in some cases it's better to just start from scratch).

This occurs when code attempts to read memory that it hasn't allocated. Yeah I can't really give you much of an answer that would make sense outside of the technical realm, but I think the real cause is that the code was written in classic asp but that's just me.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 12:35:20 PM
At 5/9/2014 11:45:33 AM, TUF wrote:

I don't know how to really put it in lumens terms but I'll try. It's a problem with asp.net. half of the site was written in classic asp (a really old and Crappy version of the Web creation system known as asp.net that Phil wrote). Juggle is doing things the very hard way and moving the site piece by piece to asp.net (which is extremely difficult from my understanding and I have been told in some cases it's better to just start from scratch).

This occurs when code attempts to read memory that it hasn't allocated. Yeah I can't really give you much of an answer that would make sense outside of the technical realm, but I think the real cause is that the code was written in classic asp but that's just me.

So it's like trying to read chapters in a book that haven't been written yet?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 7:45:06 PM
At 5/9/2014 12:35:20 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/9/2014 11:45:33 AM, TUF wrote:

So it's like trying to read chapters in a book that haven't been written yet?

Sort of. More like a writer has content but not enough pages to write with.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227