Jump to topic:

The REAL reason TUF isn't running

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 2:05:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
TUF has informed the community that he does not plan on running for president of DDO again. This has come as a shock to many members, however, there is a dark secret as to why he isn't, one that he had hoped would never got out, but I discovered the truth.

It was at work on 5/7/2014 (he would later state that he was not running for re-election that very night) when I discovered the photographic evidence that TUF actually is... a foreign super devil... from Poland. I was going to post it that very night, but upon seeing that he wasn't running, I thought that it wouldn't be needed. But the truth must be told.

This photo is not doctored accept for addresses, names, and phone numbers being blacked out, and some info circled. Apart from that it is all true. This is a real order and shipper from my work.

http://www.debate.org...

shipper number - 000TUF
RMA - 66666 (if 666 is the devil, then this must be the super devil).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 2:55:20 AM
At 5/10/2014 2:41:19 AM, Smithereens wrote:
well TUF isn't the running sort, if you know what I mean...

Check my Nike run, mate! Beating all my army buddies so far XD
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 2:59:12 AM
At 5/10/2014 2:55:20 AM, TUF wrote:

Its good there are people in society who can displace their own body mass using their own legs and keep it up for more than a minute. I actually did some research comparing my own and my college chums times for the 3k run, and they are 15% worse than the previous generation, shame. Keep up the running and you'll help us beef up the average.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 3:09:00 AM
At 5/10/2014 2:59:12 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 5/10/2014 2:55:20 AM, TUF wrote:

Its good there are people in society who can displace their own body mass using their own legs and keep it up for more than a minute. I actually did some research comparing my own and my college chums times for the 3k run, and they are 15% worse than the previous generation, shame. Keep up the running and you'll help us beef up the average.

Lol i'll try... Though the army makes me so I don't have much a choice.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 11:29:02 AM
At 5/10/2014 2:05:08 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
TUF has informed the community that he does not plan on running for president of DDO again. This has come as a shock to many members, however, there is a dark secret as to why he isn't, one that he had hoped would never got out, but I discovered the truth.

It was at work on 5/7/2014 (he would later state that he was not running for re-election that very night) when I discovered the photographic evidence that TUF actually is... a foreign super devil... from Poland. I was going to post it that very night, but upon seeing that he wasn't running, I thought that it wouldn't be needed. But the truth must be told.

This photo is not doctored accept for addresses, names, and phone numbers being blacked out, and some info circled. Apart from that it is all true. This is a real order and shipper from my work.

http://www.debate.org...

shipper number - 000TUF
RMA - 66666 (if 666 is the devil, then this must be the super devil).

*mindblown*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.