Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Broke my hand

Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 10:09:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I just broke my hand across a guys face. Anything tournaments and events that I am in, I am going to have to formally withdraw. I can like hardly type with my right hand at all and cant move my little finger.

apologies
Romanii
Posts: 4,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 10:11:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 10:09:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
I just broke my hand across a guys face. Anything tournaments and events that I am in, I am going to have to formally withdraw. I can like hardly type with my right hand at all and cant move my little finger.

apologies

Are you sure you didn't just slip in the shower?
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 10:12:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 10:11:37 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:09:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
I just broke my hand across a guys face. Anything tournaments and events that I am in, I am going to have to formally withdraw. I can like hardly type with my right hand at all and cant move my little finger.

apologies

Are you sure you didn't just slip in the shower?

his jaw was was dislocated i am pretty sure, and there is like a tooth mark in my ring finger
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 10:13:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 10:11:37 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:09:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
I just broke my hand across a guys face. Anything tournaments and events that I am in, I am going to have to formally withdraw. I can like hardly type with my right hand at all and cant move my little finger.

apologies

Are you sure you didn't just slip in the shower?
Its Airmax's fault!

He broke Mikal's hand!
Romanii
Posts: 4,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 10:13:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 10:12:29 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:11:37 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:09:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
I just broke my hand across a guys face. Anything tournaments and events that I am in, I am going to have to formally withdraw. I can like hardly type with my right hand at all and cant move my little finger.

apologies

Are you sure you didn't just slip in the shower?

his jaw was was dislocated i am pretty sure, and there is like a tooth mark in my ring finger

O_o

You weren't lying in that IDGAF interview, huh...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 10:13:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 10:13:28 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:12:29 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:11:37 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:09:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
I just broke my hand across a guys face. Anything tournaments and events that I am in, I am going to have to formally withdraw. I can like hardly type with my right hand at all and cant move my little finger.

apologies

Are you sure you didn't just slip in the shower?

his jaw was was dislocated i am pretty sure, and there is like a tooth mark in my ring finger

O_o

You weren't lying in that IDGAF interview, huh...

/?
Romanii
Posts: 4,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 10:15:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 10:13:50 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:13:28 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:12:29 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:11:37 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:09:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
I just broke my hand across a guys face. Anything tournaments and events that I am in, I am going to have to formally withdraw. I can like hardly type with my right hand at all and cant move my little finger.

apologies

Are you sure you didn't just slip in the shower?

his jaw was was dislocated i am pretty sure, and there is like a tooth mark in my ring finger

O_o

You weren't lying in that IDGAF interview, huh...

/?

You said something about how you're really defensive and don't hesitate to use yer fists when they piss you off XD
thett3
Posts: 14,363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 10:16:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sorry about that, I didn't know my jaw bone was that strong
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 10:18:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Here's hoping you recover quickly!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,342
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 10:58:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 10:09:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
I just broke my hand across a guys face. Anything tournaments and events that I am in, I am going to have to formally withdraw. I can like hardly type with my right hand at all and cant move my little finger.

apologies

It's generally not a good idea to punch someone in the face. If you hit them the right way, it could do a lot of damage to your hand. Especially if you punch someone incorrectly... like not with your outer knuckles.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,342
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 10:59:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 10:09:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
I just broke my hand across a guys face. Anything tournaments and events that I am in, I am going to have to formally withdraw. I can like hardly type with my right hand at all and cant move my little finger.

apologies

But... the real question is... how fvcked was the other guy, and did he deserve it?
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 11:00:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 10:59:17 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:09:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
I just broke my hand across a guys face. Anything tournaments and events that I am in, I am going to have to formally withdraw. I can like hardly type with my right hand at all and cant move my little finger.

apologies

But... the real question is... how fvcked was the other guy, and did he deserve it?

ill explain more when i can type
YYW
Posts: 36,342
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 11:02:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 11:00:07 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:59:17 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:09:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
I just broke my hand across a guys face. Anything tournaments and events that I am in, I am going to have to formally withdraw. I can like hardly type with my right hand at all and cant move my little finger.

apologies

But... the real question is... how fvcked was the other guy, and did he deserve it?

ill explain more when i can type

Fair enough. I hope your hand heals... quickly. Not being able to use a computer must suck right now. Just be sure that whatever your doctors say, that you follow it. The hand has 27 bones in it, and if the healing process goes awry your use of it could be limited for the rest of your life.

Next time, use elbows, knees or punch soft tissue ;)
Tsar of DDO
Romanii
Posts: 4,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 11:08:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 10:58:39 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:09:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
I just broke my hand across a guys face. Anything tournaments and events that I am in, I am going to have to formally withdraw. I can like hardly type with my right hand at all and cant move my little finger.

apologies

It's generally not a good idea to punch someone in the face. If you hit them the right way, it could do a lot of damage to your hand. Especially if you punch someone incorrectly... like not with your outer knuckles.

Lol combat training with YYW.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 11:09:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 10:09:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
I just broke my hand across a guys face. Anything tournaments and events that I am in, I am going to have to formally withdraw. I can like hardly type with my right hand at all and cant move my little finger.

apologies

Hope it heals soon and you aren't in too much pain!

*sends virtual hug and slice of chocolate cake*
http://www.festivalchocolate.co.uk...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Posts: 36,342
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 11:11:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 11:08:13 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:58:39 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:09:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
I just broke my hand across a guys face. Anything tournaments and events that I am in, I am going to have to formally withdraw. I can like hardly type with my right hand at all and cant move my little finger.

apologies

It's generally not a good idea to punch someone in the face. If you hit them the right way, it could do a lot of damage to your hand. Especially if you punch someone incorrectly... like not with your outer knuckles.

Lol combat training with YYW.

I mean, I assume he probably didn't intend to punch someone with his far knuckles, but sh!t happens.
Tsar of DDO
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 3:02:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 10:09:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
I just broke my hand across a guys face. Anything tournaments and events that I am in, I am going to have to formally withdraw. I can like hardly type with my right hand at all and cant move my little finger.

apologies

Sucks doesn't it, I broke mine about four weeks ago, but I punched a big metal door next to the guy that was bothering me.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 3:05:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You broke your hand? Jesus. I've been in fist fighta but never hurt my hand like that. I wonder how you hit him to do that to your hand. Anyways that bites. I hope you can jump on google + and tell me the story
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 3:11:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/11/2014 3:05:54 PM, TUF wrote:
You broke your hand? Jesus. I've been in fist fighta but never hurt my hand like that. I wonder how you hit him to do that to your hand. Anyways that bites. I hope you can jump on google + and tell me the story

fer sure
Romanii
Posts: 4,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 4:17:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 10:09:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
I just broke my hand across a guys face. Anything tournaments and events that I am in, I am going to have to formally withdraw. I can like hardly type with my right hand at all and cant move my little finger.

apologies

You'll be back by the time YYW gets to you in the Gauntlet?
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 4:54:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 10:13:07 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:11:37 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:09:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
I just broke my hand across a guys face. Anything tournaments and events that I am in, I am going to have to formally withdraw. I can like hardly type with my right hand at all and cant move my little finger.

apologies

Are you sure you didn't just slip in the shower?
Its Airmax's fault!

He broke Mikal's hand!

So while Airmax and Mikal were in the shower, Airmax broke Mikals hand???
Dude... Stop...
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 4:56:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/11/2014 4:54:16 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:13:07 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:11:37 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:09:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
I just broke my hand across a guys face. Anything tournaments and events that I am in, I am going to have to formally withdraw. I can like hardly type with my right hand at all and cant move my little finger.

apologies

Are you sure you didn't just slip in the shower?
Its Airmax's fault!

He broke Mikal's hand!

So while Airmax and Mikal were in the shower, Airmax broke Mikals hand???

Dude. Stop.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 5:10:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 10:09:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
I just broke my hand across a guys face. Anything tournaments and events that I am in, I am going to have to formally withdraw. I can like hardly type with my right hand at all and cant move my little finger.

apologies

That is not the proper way to win a debate.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,761
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 8:49:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2014 11:02:55 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/10/2014 11:00:07 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:59:17 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/10/2014 10:09:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
I just broke my hand across a guys face. Anything tournaments and events that I am in, I am going to have to formally withdraw. I can like hardly type with my right hand at all and cant move my little finger.

apologies

But... the real question is... how fvcked was the other guy, and did he deserve it?

ill explain more when i can type

Fair enough. I hope your hand heals... quickly. Not being able to use a computer must suck right now. Just be sure that whatever your doctors say, that you follow it. The hand has 27 bones in it, and if the healing process goes awry your use of it could be limited for the rest of your life.

Next time, use elbows, knees or punch soft tissue ;)

Kidney punches are fun :D
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...