Jump to topic:

The DDOrk Diaries 09- thett3

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 5:56:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hey everyone! If you've stumbled into this thread, it means for some reason, either 1. you're bored, 2. you might actually read this or 3.

As you may know, I am Annie and this is the DDOrk Diaries. =)

Today we have thett3 with us! (*Cue applause/ random girls [or guys] screaming*)
--

>How did you find DDO and why did you join?

I found DDO by googling a PF resolution. I think it was about NATO presence in Afghanistan and it was between Larz and some guy with a default avatar. I joined because I wanted to practice my rebuttals for a topic before debating it (read: to impress a girl)

Lol. For some reason, that seems like something I would associate with you.

Favourite part of DDO?

Probably the people. There are a lot of people I don't want to lose contact with.

>*Cue "Awws"
First friend on DDO?

I think blackvoid. The dude's awesome.

>I haven"t heard of him but I"ll certainly look for him after this.
Favourite member on DDO?

Clearly myself. But other than that, I think bluesteel is probably my favorite currently active member...there are a ton of people though.

> Everyone chooses Bluesteel" smh"
How did you feel about your first debate? Did you win or lose?

I won because my opponent forfeited. I might not have had he debated me, his case was pretty solid.

> Interesting"
Favourite debate? (not necessarily yours)

My favorite debate is hard to say. There are a number that come to mind. I think one of the best debates on here is this one between CiRrk and LaissezFaire (http://www.debate.org...)

> Cool. I am sure people will love to see it!
Most memorable thing anyone has ever said to
you?

"At your age, your grandfather was fighting the Japanese! What are you doing with your life?"

> " *crickets chirping"..*
To be honest, someone said something along the lines recently to me"
Have you ever been in a debate outside of DDO? Like a really serious one?

Lol yes. I did debate in high school and went to tournaments almost every weekend when debate was in season.

> For those of you who don"t know: that is where he and Zaradi met (he made sure to tell me -.- :P)
Your favourite troll?

Imabench, we were friends for a long time before he left. We still talk on Facebook sometimes.

> *cries" Ima" come back"
If you could delete anyone"s account, whose would you delete?

I think most of the people I hate have been banned, lol. GWL comes to mind as an absolutely worthless member, but he was recently banned so no one I guess.

> *nods*
If you could change your username, what would you change it to?

I wouldn't change it. Can you blame me? I probably have the best username on the site, hands down.

> *cough *cough" ESocial is better *cough *cough
Recommendations to new users?

DEBATE. It's fun and you learn a lot. Debate anyone and everyone. Stay away from the opinions and polls sections. They're dumb.

>*nods" I used to spa- ahem, I mean contribute to the poll boards but then realized they"re crappy"
*smiles evilly*
Now that that is out of the way, *throws notepad behind couch I am sitting on and pulls out a weird-looking black book*
If you had to choose between one of these to date, who's you choose: YYW, bsh1, Mikal, Zaradi or bluesteel?

YYW come on. I imagine YYW as tall, dark haired, very germanic looking with a hot New England accent. Who *wouldn't* date him?

>Lol. Also, would you rather have a threesome with YYW and bsh1 or Mikal and Zaradi?

That's a tough one. YYW and bsh1 would be better obviously, but I also feel like they wouldn't pay attention to me. On the other hand, after playing mafia and hearing her in the background I'm pretty scared of Mikal's girlfriend and what she would do to me if I messed around with her boyfriend...

>That was a really vulgar question for me to write... I'm lucky this isn't being done live or you'd have seen my face as red as a tomato! (not rotten ones lol)

I burst out laughing at the second one. Lol. I picture YYW and bsh1 as a sweet couple and Mikal and Zaradi as this old married couple that always fights" really angry se-

Anyhoo, Why is your name thett3? What"s the relevance of the 3?

So, when I was a small child for some reason I called myself "tee tee". When I made a Runescape account in like 6th grade, I tried to make it the tt, but that was taken so I had to make it the tt3. For some reason when I made a DDO account like 5 years later I made it thett3. I'm not really sure *why* it just happened. So yeah, it's not meant to be pronounced "thett" but I've given up hope on anyone calling me anything different in google hangouts, lol
The 3 was just randomly tacked on

>What are your talents?

Uhh...can I say none? I mean, I'm relatively good at public speaking if that counts but that is just a natural consequence of debate. I'd like to say debating, but I've only gotten good after tons of practice on DDO and in real life so I don't think it counts as a "talent". Reading would be another, I suppose.

I guess the ultimate answer is I'm talented at being ridiculously boring, lol

>Of course, Public speaking counts! I love to read! I am also very talented at being boring, and as I told Zaradi, embarrassing myself"
Who are your favourite authors and if you write, who would you consider yourself to be most like?

My favorite authors would be Jk Rowling, David Mitchell, Hans Hoppe, Robert Nisbet and a few others. I don't write anything seriously. I've written a few DDO fanfictions and my writing is similar to an author named Maddox, but I can't write anything seriously well at all.

>Hmm" I"ll have to check that out.
What"s your least favourite feature on the opposite sex?

Eyes all the way. You know, if we're remaining PG here
Wait you said least favorite.
In that case, definitely the armpit. I think that goes for both genders

>Lol. Cool. Are you good at keeping secrets?

Yes, of course. I'm good at pretty much everything

> Hahaha.
Do you believe in the loch ness monster or Aliens and or ghosts?

Loch Ness monster no, Aliens I'm sure exist out there somewhere, and ghosts probably not

>Have you ever written a love letter?

Haha yeah, it was pretty awful and cheesy

>For the sake of your pride, I won't ask for a copy of the letter. Also, I ran out of questions, I usually only do around 20. So BONUS QUESTION ALERT!
What is the cheesiest thing you said in that letter?

EASILY when I quoted the notebook in it haha. "If you're a bird, I'm a bird"

Aww! Lol! Well, I think it is appropriate to say, if you're a bird, we're birds! After all, birds of a feather flock together!

Thanks for a wonderful interview!

That my birdies was yet another episode of The DDOrk Diaries, that was supposed to be posted a looonng time ago but I"m terrible and a procrastinator.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 5:58:21 PM
At 5/11/2014 5:56:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Hey everyone! If you've stumbled into this thread, it means for some reason, either 1. you're bored, 2. you might actually read this or 3.

You've caught my spam...
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 6:48:41 PM
This was great. As always, thett's sense of humor comes through in a great way :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 6:49:43 PM
At 5/11/2014 6:48:41 PM, bsh1 wrote:
This was great. As always, thett's sense of humor comes through in a great way :)

Thanks. =)

I can't wait to do you and YYW, if he agrees of course!!! =)
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY