Dear Jifpop09

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 8:35:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dear Jif,

If you are out there, I'm sorry for not listening to your culture with an open mind. It was immature of me. However, as an equalist, I do get frustrated and mad when people look down on others and think they are inferior. So try to see where I am coming from please. I just wanted to resolve our differences since you've been banned. I hope your hiatus away from DDO will be helpful to you and that you'll return readily, with new ideas, opinions and your unrelenting motivation to tro- debate. =)

Annie.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 12:33:04 AM
At 5/11/2014 8:35:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Dear Jif,

If you are out there, I'm sorry for not listening to your culture with an open mind. It was immature of me. However, as an equalist, I do get frustrated and mad when people look down on others and think they are inferior. So try to see where I am coming from please. I just wanted to resolve our differences since you've been banned. I hope your hiatus away from DDO will be helpful to you and that you'll return readily, with new ideas, opinions and your unrelenting motivation to tro- debate. =)

Annie.

Equalism is a heap of nonsense.
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 3:22:43 AM
Dear Jif,

Annie.

Way to bury the hatchet Annie. Proud of you.

I hope he comes back the same.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 8:09:29 AM
At 5/13/2014 12:33:04 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Dear Jif,

Annie.

It's my opinion. You don't have to agree with it. :)
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 8:10:15 AM
At 5/13/2014 3:22:43 AM, Dennybug wrote:
Dear Jif,

Annie.

Way to bury the hatchet Annie. Proud of you.

Thanks!
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 8:20:44 AM
At 5/13/2014 3:22:43 AM, Dennybug wrote:
Dear Jif,

Annie.

Wow!!!

Equalism is weird......
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 8:53:07 AM
At 5/13/2014 8:09:29 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Dear Jif,

Annie.

Epistemic relativism is a heap of nonsense too.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 8:57:43 AM
Dear Jif,

Annie.

Ok so explain to me what equalism is. Too lazy to google.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 9:02:02 AM
At 5/13/2014 8:57:43 AM, Defro wrote:
Dear Jif,

Annie.

In her case, she believes all humans are equal to each other because Allah created them that way.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 9:10:56 AM
At 5/13/2014 9:02:02 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Dear Jif,

Annie.

In her case, she believes all humans are equal to each other because Allah created them that way.

Not just because God created them that way though...

It's more (how do I say this?!) moral or personal than religious in a way.

In my opinion, no one is perfect so no one is less than anyone else.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 9:11:07 AM
Oddly enough, Islam allowed Mohammad 12 wives unlike other Muslim men, and so it's not really equalist between men and Prophets, and clearly not between men and women in the Qur'an. The Islamic scripture and Shariah describe a male-dominant society without any strict gender equality. But for some weird reason, some Muslims are radical equalists and believe all humans are equal.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 9:13:20 AM
At 5/13/2014 9:10:56 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Dear Jif,

Annie.

So you morally treat people equally although you know that some of them are less equal than others?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 9:14:32 AM
You know where would be an awesome place to discuss equalism? The philosophy forum. Or where to discuss if equalism is compatible with Islam? The religion forum.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 9:16:46 AM
At 5/13/2014 9:13:20 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 5/13/2014 9:10:56 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Dear Jif,

Annie.

So you morally treat people equally although you know that some of them are less equal than others?

I didn't say anyone is less equal. I believe everyone is equal because no one is perfect, and this we should treat each other as equals. -.-
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 9:17:00 AM
At 5/13/2014 9:14:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
You know where would be an awesome place to discuss equalism? The philosophy forum. Or where to discuss if equalism is compatible with Islam? The religion forum.

sry
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 9:18:03 AM
Dear Jif,

Annie.

see above
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 9:18:25 AM
I didn't say anyone is less equal. I believe everyone is equal because no one is perfect, and this we should treat each other as equals. -.-

Let us say perfect is 100%. And X is 50% and Y is 70%. If they're not 100%, that doesn't make them equal to each other.
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 9:24:43 AM
At 5/13/2014 9:14:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Lol
I may or may not be a cat
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 9:26:25 AM
At 5/13/2014 8:53:07 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Dear Jif,

Annie.

Again.It's my opinion. You don't have to agree with it. :)
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 9:28:44 AM
At 5/13/2014 9:26:25 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/13/2014 8:53:07 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Dear Jif,

Annie.

Again.It's my opinion. You don't have to agree with it. :)

Lol you go girl :P
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 9:29:14 AM
At 5/13/2014 9:11:07 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Oddly enough, Islam allowed Mohammad 12 wives unlike other Muslim men,
-He married wives who lost their husbands in war.
and so it's not really equalist between men and Prophets, and clearly not between men and women in the Qur'an. The Islamic scripture and Shariah describe a male-dominant society without any strict gender equality.
-What is done is for the best for women, or so it says.
I do have my disagreements.
But for some weird reason, some Muslims are radical equalists and believe all humans are equal.
Again, that isn't my opinion as a Muslim. It's my opinion as a person, a human being,
There was a time, where I gave up on God for a while. That's when I came up with this belief.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 9:30:15 AM
At 5/13/2014 9:18:25 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:

Let us say perfect is 100%. And X is 50% and Y is 70%. If they're not 100%, that doesn't make them equal to each other.

They aren't equal but neither is less than the other.
Also, what is perfect Niqash?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 9:34:59 AM
At 5/13/2014 9:30:15 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

I sense a flame war.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 9:52:53 AM
At 5/13/2014 9:34:59 AM, Defro wrote:

I sense a flame war.

I didn't insult anyone though but rather stated my opinion. :/
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 9:53:57 AM
At 5/13/2014 9:52:53 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

I sense a flame war.

No but I sensed one coming with my spider senses.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 9:54:28 AM
At 5/13/2014 9:53:57 AM, Defro wrote:

I sense a flame war.

lol no
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 9:57:16 AM
At 5/13/2014 9:54:28 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

I sense a flame war.

lol no

Also I just learned what a flame war was 15 minutes ago and wanted to use it in a sentence.
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 10:01:57 AM
At 5/13/2014 9:57:16 AM, Defro wrote:
At 5/13/2014 9:54:28 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

I sense a flame war.

lol no

Also I just learned what a flame war was 15 minutes ago and wanted to use it in a sentence.

Lol that sounds like me when i learn something new....
Speaking of which, could you enlighten me as to what flame war actually means? Lol
Valtin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 10:02:55 AM
At 5/13/2014 9:11:07 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Oddly enough, Islam allowed Mohammad 12 wives unlike other Muslim men, and so it's not really equalist between men and Prophets, and clearly not between men and women in the Qur'an. The Islamic scripture and Shariah describe a male-dominant society without any strict gender equality. But for some weird reason, some Muslims are radical equalists and believe all humans are equal.

Muhammad(PBUH) had 11 wives, most of them because of improving relations with people such as the Jews, 10 of them were aged 30-50, except for Aisha, therefore it is not for sex.

In Islam we recognize that every Creature of the Thaqalan(I think you are the only one to understand this one) is equal in the sight of God, but we are not identical but equal, please expand on how Islamic scripture is male-dominant.
Signature does not exist.