Jump to topic:

DDO House of Cards (Episode 2)

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2014 3:45:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sorry for the massive delay everyone, my weekend was kind of busy and hectic, so I was really inactive on DDO for a bit, but here I am, with EPISODE 2 of DDO House of Cards:

DDO House of Cards Episode 1(For those who missed it):
http://www.debate.org...

(Remember, Italics mean that the character is talking to you.)

DDO House of Cards Episode 2
(Written by: Daytonanerd)
====-==================================
January 3rd. God, I hate January 3rd. On January 3rd, in the year after elections, the winners of the lat congressional elections are sworn into their office position. I wasn't up for reelection in this past election year, so I have to sit back, and watch all the newbies get sworn into office. It also pains me to see which arrogant a$$holes will get in my way.
======================================
As I walk down the hallway, once the swearing-in is done, I see a few senators, one old man, two new, yapping away. Probably giving them some kind of bull$hit morality lecture, or something.

The first person I run into is none other than Subutai.

"Hey man!"- Subutai
"Hey Subutai"- Seventh
"Congrats on being the senate majority leader! Must be a big step up from whip, right?"- Subutai
"Yeah. Sorry for the s*it position"
"Nah, its where I fit in. This is where I do best. I'm sorry they passed you over for Secretary of State."- Subutai
"Its OK. Serving with you isn't so bad."- Seventh
"Well, see you later Seventh! I've got to go."- Subutai
See, what Subutai is unaware of is that he is about to get reamed by me, and reamed hard. He thinks he can get away with screwing over my opportunity at Secretary of State? Hah! Over my dead legislation he's not.

Continuing to walk down the hallway, I see the right wingers. Ugh. The right wingers. 2-D, the minority leader, and Jonbonbon, the minority whip, are talking to some of the newbies, Donald.Keller, Zaradi, Mikal, and some other faces I don't recognize.

I bumped into another new senator, while I was staring off. And the guy I bumped into is probably the most famous of these new senators.

It was YYW. He is the first openly gay politician in United States Senate history. He actually won his election in New Hampshire by a landslide of 72%. So it should be no surprise that when I bumoed into him, I also bumped into a crowd of smug, news reporter parasites.

"I'm so sorry, Seventh"- YYW
"Oh, its no problem."- Seventh
"I apologize for all these reporters here. I haven't got a break since election day. They are practially in bed with me"- YYW
"Haha, can't say they've went after me that bad."- Seventh
"Well, I look forward to working with you when we start cranking out laws, and let's go kick some a$$"- YYW
"I'm sure I'll see you around. Go enjoy the rest of your day."- Seventh

You know, I wouldn't hate these guys if they were decent people. But there are no decent people. There have never been decent people in Washington. All the 'Nice Guys' are most likely the guys who will f*ck you over, in the end. Which is why I can't trust guys like YYW. He probably is going to try to play me. Well, you have to play, or be played.

Right outside of the senate chambers, I see the devil himself. NightoftheLivingCats. That smug @sshole. He's waving around his new position to some of the other senate guys.

"I'm so glad you're going to be Secretary of State, Night. You are the most deserving senator of this position!"- n7
"Yeah, Airmax has been really spot-on with these cabinet choices"- ClassicRobert
"Well, for me, its hard work paid off. I've been busting my @ss off for the past 8 years in these chambers, its about time that I move up into the high ranks."- Night
"What kind of attitude are you going to be displaying to these foreign nations?"- Muted
"Well, I am going to be enforcing something called 'Trickle-down diplomacy'. You want to know what it is? Yer going to be surprised when I tell you. Its..."- Night

I can't stand to hear his plagiarism any longer. Night is just raping everything I was going to do with the position. Believe me, he will pay for this.

As I get close to the exit, right when I think I am done with all of these arrogant SOBs, one just trots on by, heading straight for me.

In my 30 years of politics, I have seen a lot of smug @ssholes. More than I can count. But of all of them, this is the one that pissed me off the most. His name was Daytonanerd.

"Hey Mr. Professor!"- Daytona
"I'm sorry, have we met before? You look a bit familiar."- Seventh
"Oh, you must remember me from all of my TV time on CNN. I'm Daytonanerd!"- Daytona
"Yeah... Right... Hi."- Seventh
"Hey, so I'm going to be running for president for 4 years. Here is a campaign mug!"- Daytona
"Oh... Alright. Thanks"- Seventh
"Well, got to go! Just gonna save the planet, just like every other day! Bye!"- Daytona

GOOD JESUS I CAN'T STAND THAT ARROGANT PRICK! The worst part is, he's replacing the old senator from California, Imabench. He was the other guy that I kicked a$$ with in the old days. But he decided not to run for reelection, after apparently being involved in a corruption scandal. Somehow, Daytona won that seat. Good God. Now I need a smoke.
I was doing what I normally do when I am stressed out. Sit on the porch of my Washington townhouse, and smoke a Cuban cigar. (God, I hate the embargo. Makes it so much harder to get them.). Suddenly, my phone rang. It was my chief of staff, Yay

"Hey, so you remember those reporters you asked for, a while back?"- Yay
"Yeah, that was a while ago. A long time ago, actually."- Seventh
"Well, good news. I was finally able to get in contact with two of them, and got them to set up two separate meetings with you!"- Yay
"Which news sources are they from?"- Seventh
"One's from Fox News, and the other is from the website 'Democratic Underground"- Yay
"Excellent. One of them will take any news story that bashes Democrats, and the other will take any news as long as it boosts it's Web Ratings. Thanks Yay. This is what I needed"- Seventh
"No problem, Seventh. I better get a bonus for doing this."- Yay
"I think you know better. Now, go do important things!"- Seventh

I'm getting my revolvers ready. These reporters will be the key to me kicking all of these @ssholes out of power, and into obscurity. Get ready. the @sswhippings are about to begin.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2014 4:00:40 PM
At 5/12/2014 3:57:46 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 5/12/2014 3:53:14 PM, YYW wrote:
Quite good, Daytona! Quite good!

Do you like your character?

lol, yup. I think that you're going to make me mean, nasty, manipulative, calculating and outrightly Machiavellian... and you should because that's probably going to be the most fun to read. But I really don't care how you portray me, lol, it's just fiction. Seeing how I'm written, both and your and Zaradi's stories, has been really fantastic. I'm just happy to be included in the story lol
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 9:15:20 PM
At 5/12/2014 3:45:06 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Sorry for the massive delay everyone, my weekend was kind of busy and hectic, so I was really inactive on DDO for a bit, but here I am, with EPISODE 2 of DDO House of Cards:

DDO House of Cards Episode 1(For those who missed it):
http://www.debate.org...

(Remember, Italics mean that the character is talking to you.)

DDO House of Cards Episode 2
(Written by: Daytonanerd)
====-==================================
January 3rd. God, I hate January 3rd. On January 3rd, in the year after elections, the winners of the lat congressional elections are sworn into their office position. I wasn't up for reelection in this past election year, so I have to sit back, and watch all the newbies get sworn into office. It also pains me to see which arrogant a$$holes will get in my way.
As I walk down the hallway, once the swearing-in is done, I see a few senators, one old man, two new, yapping away. Probably giving them some kind of bull$hit morality lecture, or something.

The first person I run into is none other than Subutai.

"Hey man!"- Subutai
"Hey Subutai"- Seventh
"Congrats on being the senate majority leader! Must be a big step up from whip, right?"- Subutai
"Yeah. Sorry for the s*it position"
"Nah, its where I fit in. This is where I do best. I'm sorry they passed you over for Secretary of State."- Subutai
"Its OK. Serving with you isn't so bad."- Seventh
"Well, see you later Seventh! I've got to go."- Subutai
See, what Subutai is unaware of is that he is about to get reamed by me, and reamed hard. He thinks he can get away with screwing over my opportunity at Secretary of State? Hah! Over my dead legislation he's not.

Continuing to walk down the hallway, I see the right wingers. Ugh. The right wingers. 2-D, the minority leader, and Jonbonbon, the minority whip, are talking to some of the newbies, Donald.Keller, Zaradi, Mikal, and some other faces I don't recognize.

I bumped into another new senator, while I was staring off. And the guy I bumped into is probably the most famous of these new senators.

It was YYW. He is the first openly gay politician in United States Senate history. He actually won his election in New Hampshire by a landslide of 72%. So it should be no surprise that when I bumoed into him, I also bumped into a crowd of smug, news reporter parasites.

"I'm so sorry, Seventh"- YYW
"Oh, its no problem."- Seventh
"I apologize for all these reporters here. I haven't got a break since election day. They are practially in bed with me"- YYW

Ahem...

"Haha, can't say they've went after me that bad."- Seventh
"Well, I look forward to working with you when we start cranking out laws, and let's go kick some a$$"- YYW
"I'm sure I'll see you around. Go enjoy the rest of your day."- Seventh

You know, I wouldn't hate these guys if they were decent people. But there are no decent people. There have never been decent people in Washington. All the 'Nice Guys' are most likely the guys who will f*ck you over, in the end. Which is why I can't trust guys like YYW. He probably is going to try to play me. Well, you have to play, or be played.
Am I the only one that thinks theses last two lines sound sexual... And thought of bsh1...

Right outside of the senate chambers, I see the devil himself. NightoftheLivingCats. That smug @sshole. He's waving around his new position to some of the other senate guys.

"I'm so glad you're going to be Secretary of State, Night. You are the most deserving senator of this position!"- n7
"Yeah, Airmax has been really spot-on with these cabinet choices"- ClassicRobert
"Well, for me, its hard work paid off. I've been busting my @ss off for the past 8 years in these chambers, its about time that I move up into the high ranks."- Night
"What kind of attitude are you going to be displaying to these foreign nations?"- Muted
"Well, I am going to be enforcing something called 'Trickle-down diplomacy'. You want to know what it is? Yer going to be surprised when I tell you. Its..."- Night

I can't stand to hear his plagiarism any longer. Night is just raping everything I was going to do with the position. Believe me, he will pay for this.

As I get close to the exit, right when I think I am done with all of these arrogant SOBs, one just trots on by, heading straight for me.

In my 30 years of politics, I have seen a lot of smug @ssholes. More than I can count. But of all of them, this is the one that pissed me off the most. His name was Daytonanerd.

"Hey Mr. Professor!"- Daytona
"I'm sorry, have we met before? You look a bit familiar."- Seventh
"Oh, you must remember me from all of my TV time on CNN. I'm Daytonanerd!"- Daytona
"Yeah... Right... Hi."- Seventh
"Hey, so I'm going to be running for president for 4 years. Here is a campaign mug!"- Daytona
"Oh... Alright. Thanks"- Seventh
"Well, got to go! Just gonna save the planet, just like every other day! Bye!"- Daytona

GOOD JESUS I CAN'T STAND THAT ARROGANT PRICK! The worst part is, he's replacing the old senator from California, Imabench. He was the other guy that I kicked a$$ with in the old days. But he decided not to run for reelection, after apparently being involved in a corruption scandal. Somehow, Daytona won that seat. Good God. Now I need a smoke.
I was doing what I normally do when I am stressed out. Sit on the porch of my Washington townhouse, and smoke a Cuban cigar. (God, I hate the embargo. Makes it so much harder to get them.). Suddenly, my phone rang. It was my chief of staff, Yay

"Hey, so you remember those reporters you asked for, a while back?"- Yay
"Yeah, that was a while ago. A long time ago, actually."- Seventh
"Well, good news. I was finally able to get in contact with two of them, and got them to set up two separate meetings with you!"- Yay
"Which news sources are they from?"- Seventh
"One's from Fox News, and the other is from the website 'Democratic Underground"- Yay
"Excellent. One of them will take any news story that bashes Democrats, and the other will take any news as long as it boosts it's Web Ratings. Thanks Yay. This is what I needed"- Seventh
"No problem, Seventh. I better get a bonus for doing this."- Yay
"I think you know better. Now, go do important things!"- Seventh

I'm getting my revolvers ready. These reporters will be the key to me kicking all of these @ssholes out of power, and into obscurity. Get ready. the @sswhippings are about to begin.

You're good at this. You adopted to bench's style quickly. And nice view on seventh, very interesting...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.