Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

An Unofficially Official Push

daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2014 4:50:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
MassiveDump actually suggested this idea in his first WS episode, but I think it's a damn good idea, so I am posting this, a unified push/petition for Juggle to add forum sections for Fanfictions and Videos.

Fanfictions have had a huge boom on DDO recently, and it should have it's own section, for posting fanfictions, and creating challenges or competitions.

A video section should also be created so that we have a proper home for things like The Weekly Stupid and the sort.

I think the creation of these sections could cultivate member activity, and allow a habitat for these activities to really take off, and find greater success on DDO.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2014 7:42:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/12/2014 4:50:29 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
MassiveDump actually suggested this idea in his first WS episode, but I think it's a damn good idea, so I am posting this, a unified push/petition for Juggle to add forum sections for Fanfictions and Videos.

Fanfictions have had a huge boom on DDO recently, and it should have it's own section, for posting fanfictions, and creating challenges or competitions.

A video section should also be created so that we have a proper home for things like The Weekly Stupid and the sort.

I think the creation of these sections could cultivate member activity, and allow a habitat for these activities to really take off, and find greater success on DDO.

I've always wondered why videos usually end up in Misc instead of "Entertainment".
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2014 7:47:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/12/2014 7:42:10 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 5/12/2014 4:50:29 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
MassiveDump actually suggested this idea in his first WS episode, but I think it's a damn good idea, so I am posting this, a unified push/petition for Juggle to add forum sections for Fanfictions and Videos.

Fanfictions have had a huge boom on DDO recently, and it should have it's own section, for posting fanfictions, and creating challenges or competitions.

A video section should also be created so that we have a proper home for things like The Weekly Stupid and the sort.

I think the creation of these sections could cultivate member activity, and allow a habitat for these activities to really take off, and find greater success on DDO.

I've always wondered why videos usually end up in Misc instead of "Entertainment".

Because the misc section is actually more popular... so more views. But it would be nice if the proper forum topics were used.
Debate.org Moderator
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2014 7:49:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/12/2014 7:47:01 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 5/12/2014 7:42:10 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 5/12/2014 4:50:29 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
MassiveDump actually suggested this idea in his first WS episode, but I think it's a damn good idea, so I am posting this, a unified push/petition for Juggle to add forum sections for Fanfictions and Videos.

Fanfictions have had a huge boom on DDO recently, and it should have it's own section, for posting fanfictions, and creating challenges or competitions.

A video section should also be created so that we have a proper home for things like The Weekly Stupid and the sort.

I think the creation of these sections could cultivate member activity, and allow a habitat for these activities to really take off, and find greater success on DDO.

I've always wondered why videos usually end up in Misc instead of "Entertainment".

Because the misc section is actually more popular... so more views.

Ah, gotcha. Makes sense.

But it would be nice if the proper forum topics were used.

Yeah, rather than whole new channels (not that there's anything wrong with that necessarily), couldn't we just all agree on using the Entertainment section for that from now on? Serves the purpose of livening that section up, too, so...bonus?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!