Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Electronics

YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2014 10:03:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/12/2014 9:59:51 PM, epicdude wrote:
How do electronics impact you in everyday life, and why or why not?

iPhones are nice, but sex toys are the electronics which have the most intimate impact.
Tsar of DDO
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 12:00:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/12/2014 10:03:14 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/12/2014 9:59:51 PM, epicdude wrote:
How do electronics impact you in everyday life, and why or why not?

iPhones are nice, but sex toys are the electronics which have the most intimate impact.

Sex toys...Sounds like a PM topic ;)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 12:04:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/13/2014 12:00:26 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/12/2014 10:03:14 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/12/2014 9:59:51 PM, epicdude wrote:
How do electronics impact you in everyday life, and why or why not?

iPhones are nice, but sex toys are the electronics which have the most intimate impact.

Sex toys...Sounds like a PM topic ;)

Idk... the OP wants to talk about electronics and what impact they have on everyday life...

lol
Tsar of DDO
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 10:43:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/13/2014 12:04:33 AM, YYW wrote:
At 5/13/2014 12:00:26 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/12/2014 10:03:14 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/12/2014 9:59:51 PM, epicdude wrote:
How do electronics impact you in everyday life, and why or why not?

iPhones are nice, but sex toys are the electronics which have the most intimate impact.

Sex toys...Sounds like a PM topic ;)

Idk... the OP wants to talk about electronics and what impact they have on everyday life...

lol

I found out they have sex toys that you plug into your phone and they dance to a song you play.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 11:31:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/13/2014 10:43:34 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 5/13/2014 12:04:33 AM, YYW wrote:
At 5/13/2014 12:00:26 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/12/2014 10:03:14 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/12/2014 9:59:51 PM, epicdude wrote:
How do electronics impact you in everyday life, and why or why not?

iPhones are nice, but sex toys are the electronics which have the most intimate impact.

Sex toys...Sounds like a PM topic ;)

Idk... the OP wants to talk about electronics and what impact they have on everyday life...

lol

I found out they have sex toys that you plug into your phone and they dance to a song you play.

Now that.... that is just about the kinkiest thing I've ever heard of.
Tsar of DDO
DarthKirones
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 11:07:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/13/2014 3:47:59 PM, epicdude wrote:
WHY IS EVERYBODY TALKING ABOUT SEX TOYS???? huh?

You did ask how electronics impacted them, and they responded. Simple as that.
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
Comrade_Silly_Otter
Posts: 725
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 11:20:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have my laptop and computer, not to mention running water, sewage, refrigeration, etc
So quite a lot, and I am happy for it
DarthKirones
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 12:39:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/16/2014 11:20:37 AM, Comrade_Silly_Otter wrote:
I have my laptop and computer, not to mention running water, sewage, refrigeration, etc
So quite a lot, and I am happy for it

Agreed
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax