Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Rationalmadman banned from Mafiascum

lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 7:16:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
LOL. RM can't do jack.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 7:19:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
He's been banned several times from epic mafia as well if I remember correctly. The guy doesn't know how to keep his cool.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
XLAV
Posts: 13,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 7:21:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/13/2014 7:19:34 AM, TUF wrote:
He's been banned several times from epic mafia as well if I remember correctly. The guy doesn't know how to keep his cool.

He is rational'madman' after all.
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 12:06:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/13/2014 7:21:15 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 5/13/2014 7:19:34 AM, TUF wrote:
He's been banned several times from epic mafia as well if I remember correctly. The guy doesn't know how to keep his cool.

He is rational'madman' after all.

God. I thought you were Angel the whole time. Change the display pic. Lol.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 1:10:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/13/2014 6:07:36 AM, XLAV wrote:
Lol.

DDO Mafia is better.

There's so much wrong with this...
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 3:21:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/13/2014 1:10:37 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/13/2014 6:07:36 AM, XLAV wrote:
Lol.

DDO Mafia is better.

There's so much wrong with this...

He was actually attempting to refer to my own mafia gameplay but accidentally said DDO. So yeah. I'm epic.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...