Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

IDGAF : With Mikal (Updates and presidency )

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 12:57:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is basically a conversation with myself about how I hurt my hand, the presidential tickets, and why I support who I support. I was going to make a forum topic but it would take to long to type it with my hand being hurt.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 1:33:18 AM
I hope your hand gets better quickly!

I also appreciate everything you said about me :) Though, I think Bobbert, yourself, Whiteflame, Pots, and many other members who might deserve the honor (much more than me) of best member who joined in the last year or so.

Thanks again for your support...!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics

Open Debate Topics Project:

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 6:55:09 AM
I've never been under the impression that Lars did it to get away from DDO.

He did it because he had an update for DDO for voting that was external, and the forum posts with a link to it were moderated away. So he made a new site with updates that DDO members wanted, like team debates, voting improvements, etc.

So I'm not really seeing the "conflict of interest" point. That might be true if he made edeb8 with malicious intent, but he did it because he lives and breathes online debate and wanted people to have the features that they wanted. I saw that as him taking initiative.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder