Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Funny things done during tests/finals/exams?

Cin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2014 5:20:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This kind of crossed my mind because I took my AP Economics test this morning and it was my first time. I thought everyone was gonna try, but really everyone just looked at the test, laughed, then fell asleep lol. We just bubbled in random letters.
For the free response questions, my friends did things like:
*Mando wrote a story about his dream when he fell asleep during the first section of the test: the test proctor was shaving kids heads while they were sleeping! LOL!
*Daisy doodles, wrote seniors 2014, and talked about how rude it was for the proctor to interrupt her sleep!
*I martly bs'd my stuff: Yes, aggregate demand will increase due to the increase in taxes, naturally the increase would also mean an automatic stabilizer would be added to the economy.
Keep in mind i had no idea what i was writng about LOL!
What crazy shtuff have you done?
Food is life, brah
http://www.debate.org...
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2014 5:25:12 PM
At 5/15/2014 5:23:36 PM, Sargon wrote:
Nice waste of $90.

It was $120 back in the day when I took AP exams...
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
Sargon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2014 5:27:54 PM
At 5/15/2014 5:25:12 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
Nice waste of $90.

It was $120 back in the day when I took AP exams...

I think it becomes $120 after a certain deadline.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2014 7:13:10 PM
I don't remember what test it was, but I remember I finished all the essays and re read them and still had time so I wrote a long, meandering story about the AP grader meeting a unicorn who persuaded them to give me a good score under one of my essays. I crossed it out so that it wouldn't count, but it was still easily readable. I hope someone read it.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2014 7:28:27 PM
My HS teacher told the class that he's graded AP tests with dollar bills taped inside.

He then told us that if it doesn't have a comma in it it's an insult lol.
0x5f3759df
whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2014 7:29:30 PM
I've had friends who have gone into tests trying their damnedest to help people destress. A friend of mine went around in a polyester shirt with tiger stripes on it, wearing an oversized pair of empty frames on his face, and carrying around a stuffed version of the very toothy rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, which he had everyone pet. Mind you, this guy aced every exam he took, just didn't want anyone overly stressful going in. Helped me some, I think.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2014 7:31:31 PM
My AP euro teacher told me how they're required to read everything written on the pages, so he got one where the guy filled every page writing nothing but "Cheese and crackers cheese and crackers cheese and crackers" over and over again. He said he also got one from a girl who dotted her i's with hearts and the essay was about 20th century dictators.

My English teacher told me about an essay that was wonderfully done but the book the person wrote it on did not exist
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2014 7:38:02 PM
During our AP U.S. History Exam and other EOCT's, the seniors decided to do their senior prank. 3 at a time, as a matter of fact.

First of all, they put up a huge banner over our building when we were taking the exam, writing "N*GGA WE MADE IT, 2K14." That, as you can imagine, raised such controversy that it even got on local news. Hell, even CNN.com reported on it.

Then they set up a slip n' slide in the hallways, people screaming and shirtless. It looked pretty fun and was a great prank, but sadly it was ruined due to the fact that they invalidated people's EOCT scores ... not cool.

Then they took the principle's car to the front of the school in front of the highway and covered it in a giant poster that said it was for sale for $2014, even giving his phone number if people wanted to call it.

So yeah, it was pretty awesome and pretty wrong at the same time!
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2014 7:38:44 PM
At 5/15/2014 7:28:27 PM, Bullish wrote:
My HS teacher told the class that he's graded AP tests with dollar bills taped inside.

That's a great way to fail an AP test.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2014 7:39:55 PM
At 5/15/2014 7:38:44 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 5/15/2014 7:28:27 PM, Bullish wrote:

That's a great way to fail an AP test.

Ehh... I don't think it would necessarily cause someone to fail... but idk. I've never tried it, nor have I been an AP grader. It is, however, a horrible way to offer a bribe...

Tsar of DDO
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2014 7:46:11 PM
I'll just leave this here http://thoughtcatalog.com...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2014 7:46:51 PM
At 5/15/2014 7:13:10 PM, thett3 wrote:
I don't remember what test it was, but I remember I finished all the essays and re read them and still had time so I wrote a long, meandering story about the AP grader meeting a unicorn who persuaded them to give me a good score under one of my essays. I crossed it out so that it wouldn't count, but it was still easily readable. I hope someone read it.

You win.

I should do that on my next AP exams next year ... going to be awesome.
Cin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2014 11:55:17 PM
Nice waste of $90.

actually, it was only 13 bucks..
Food is life, brah
Cin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2014 11:56:04 PM
At 5/15/2014 7:13:10 PM, thett3 wrote:

LOL nice! To cross em out yeah, clever :b
Food is life, brah
Cin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2014 11:56:30 PM
At 5/15/2014 7:15:44 PM, Bullish wrote:
I wrote "Sarah Palin 2016" on all the blank pages.

LOL nice!
Food is life, brah
Cin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2014 11:57:09 PM
At 5/15/2014 7:29:30 PM, whiteflame wrote:
I've had friends who have gone into tests trying their damnedest to help people destress. A friend of mine went around in a polyester shirt with tiger stripes on it, wearing an oversized pair of empty frames on his face, and carrying around a stuffed version of the very toothy rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, which he had everyone pet. Mind you, this guy aced every exam he took, just didn't want anyone overly stressful going in. Helped me some, I think.

I would have loved that guy lol
Food is life, brah
Cin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2014 11:58:48 PM
At 5/15/2014 7:31:31 PM, thett3 wrote:
My AP euro teacher told me how they're required to read everything written on the pages, so he got one where the guy filled every page writing nothing but "Cheese and crackers cheese and crackers cheese and crackers" over and over again. He said he also got one from a girl who dotted her i's with hearts and the essay was about 20th century dictators.

My English teacher told me about an essay that was wonderfully done but the book the person wrote it on did not exist
OMG lol i did that for a college final for english lol. it was amazing and it was on a book i made up lol
Food is life, brah
Cin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2014 11:59:53 PM
At 5/15/2014 7:38:02 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
During our AP U.S. History Exam and other EOCT's, the seniors decided to do their senior prank. 3 at a time, as a matter of fact.

First of all, they put up a huge banner over our building when we were taking the exam, writing "N*GGA WE MADE IT, 2K14." That, as you can imagine, raised such controversy that it even got on local news. Hell, even CNN.com reported on it.

Then they set up a slip n' slide in the hallways, people screaming and shirtless. It looked pretty fun and was a great prank, but sadly it was ruined due to the fact that they invalidated people's EOCT scores ... not cool.

Then they took the principle's car to the front of the school in front of the highway and covered it in a giant poster that said it was for sale for $2014, even giving his phone number if people wanted to call it.

So yeah, it was pretty awesome and pretty wrong at the same time!

LOL darn that's fun haha! my seniors never do cool stuff, they're lame :b
Food is life, brah
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 12:53:32 AM
I took my AP World History test today and spent more than half of the essay writing time on my DBQ.... I think I got a 9 on it.... can't say the same for my CC and CCOT, though...
Sargon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 8:36:29 AM
At 5/15/2014 11:55:17 PM, Cin wrote:
Nice waste of $90.

actually, it was only 13 bucks..

Waste is waste. Plus, you've wasted the College Board's time and resources.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 8:59:32 AM
1. They had a water fight.
(I slept/.)

2. One person (sooo not me psshhh) wrote a love letter to the grumpy female teacher for fun... (she knew I- I mean the person was joking...)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 4:04:57 PM
At 5/16/2014 12:53:32 AM, Romanii wrote:
I took my AP World History test today and spent more than half of the essay writing time on my DBQ.... I think I got a 9 on it.... can't say the same for my CC and CCOT, though...

I have sophomore friends who took that exam yesterday, and they all said the exam was really easy. They especially liked the DBQ, apparently.

It was kind of the same for APUSH. Everyone thought it was easy (and the DBQ was really easy).

How many pages did you write for your DBQ?
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 4:07:30 PM
At 5/16/2014 4:04:57 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:

I have sophomore friends who took that exam yesterday, and they all said the exam was really easy. They especially liked the DBQ, apparently.

It was kind of the same for APUSH. Everyone thought it was easy (and the DBQ was really easy).

3.5 pages.
Don't they have some law against discussing essay questions? XD
Or is that just about discussing the answers...?
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 4:20:42 PM
At 5/16/2014 4:07:30 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 5/16/2014 4:04:57 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:

3.5 pages.
Don't they have some law against discussing essay questions? XD
Or is that just about discussing the answers...?

If the essays were released on college board within a day or two, you can discuss them.

I don't know if they were released, but ...

1. Everyone talks about them anyway.
2. It's okay if you're just saying "it's easy" or "it's hard." Provided you don't provide any actual details of the exam itself, it should be fine.
Cin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2014 6:50:22 PM
At 5/16/2014 8:59:32 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
1. They had a water fight.
(I slept/.)

2. One person (sooo not me psshhh) wrote a love letter to the grumpy female teacher for fun... (she knew I- I mean the person was joking...)

LOL IT'S FUNNY HOW THEY CAN READ THEM :B
no mean to yell, i forgot caps was on and i'm too lazy to retype xD
Food is life, brah