Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Are Members Going to be More Active Soon?

xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 6:42:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I can't tell whether members are not active because of finals and school or if this is what our summer activity will be like.

If school, about when do you think people will start to be more active?
Nolite Timere
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 8:52:48 PM
At 5/16/2014 6:42:18 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I can't tell whether members are not active because of finals and school or if this is what our summer activity will be like.

I was inactive for three weeks because of finals and a trip afterwards, but I want to be active over the summer, which I will be for the majority, if not all of it. I want to get into some good debates over the summer as debating has been a little dry.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 8:56:47 PM
At 5/16/2014 8:52:48 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 5/16/2014 6:42:18 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

I was inactive for three weeks because of finals and a trip afterwards, but I want to be active over the summer, which I will be for the majority, if not all of it. I want to get into some good debates over the summer as debating has been a little dry.

Cool, hopefully a lot of the members were in your situation and will be back soon. There have been a lot of members, including me, who have resolved to do serious debates during the summer so hopefully this will be an exciting summer debate wise.
Nolite Timere
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 9:12:12 PM
Yeah, my school year has had a pretty heavy workload, but I'm going to try to have at least one debate going at a time over the summer.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder