Jump to topic:

DDO is OK and I am not leaving thread

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2014 1:45:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I would like to announce that I will not be leaving DDO. I find DDO to be satisfactory at what it is intended for as a website. I have no drama to add.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2014 3:09:05 PM
At 5/18/2014 1:45:40 PM, sadolite wrote:
I would like to announce that I will not be leaving DDO. I find DDO to be satisfactory at what it is intended for as a website. I have no drama to add.

I love you
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2014 4:46:20 PM

i dislike many things about you, but this has earned you my respect.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 11:07:02 AM
At 5/18/2014 4:46:20 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

i dislike many things about you, but this has earned you my respect.

You don't even know me, You may not like my responses but that is just about all you know about me.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 11:55:52 AM

I find that your attempt to nullify the drama of your statement has created unnecessary drama. This drama may cause a chain of reactions among otherwise decent debaters, who would have left the site, to follow you in your radical position and stay on the site.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 6:06:59 PM
At 5/18/2014 5:06:11 PM, Romanii wrote:
Mii two

There's no call for that kind of behavior, Romanii.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 6:47:59 PM
To late , thread has been infected with drama.

Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 12:46:09 AM
At 5/19/2014 6:06:59 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/18/2014 5:06:11 PM, Romanii wrote:
Mii two

There's no call for that kind of behavior, Romanii.

...I dernt get da joke
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 12:47:55 AM

Did I ever tell you that I like you? I mean, I know you don't like teh gayz and all, but this is refreshing lol
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 1:01:30 AM

This. So much this.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 1:05:52 AM
At 5/20/2014 1:01:30 AM, bsh1 wrote:

This. So much this.

We should nominate this for Thread of the Year.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 1:06:14 AM
At 5/20/2014 1:05:52 AM, YYW wrote:
At 5/20/2014 1:01:30 AM, bsh1 wrote:

This. So much this.

We should nominate this for Thread of the Year.

lol...Agreed.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 7:06:46 AM
I ain't leaving. This site is just going through a revolutionary stage. Not the one Jifpop was refurring to. This site will come through and get into another stage of greatness.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 1:49:32 PM
At 5/20/2014 12:47:55 AM, YYW wrote:

Did I ever tell you that I like you? I mean, I know you don't like teh gayz and all, but this is refreshing lol

I am indifferent to homosexuality. My neighbors are gay and have keys to my house. The fact that I support the institution of marriage as being between a man and a woman does not equate to hate. I oppose it on logic, not feelings.

Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 2:12:00 PM
Same here. I'm announcing that I will not be leaving DDO and that I encourage members that have left to return to contribute to website's dialogue!

This is a like a virtual home for me.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 5:52:31 PM
At 5/20/2014 1:49:32 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/20/2014 12:47:55 AM, YYW wrote:

I am indifferent to homosexuality. My neighbors are gay and have keys to my house. The fact that I support the institution of marriage as being between a man and a woman does not equate to hate. I oppose it on logic, not feelings.

I disagree that gay marriage is necessarily illogical, but I do agree that there is oftentimes a false assumption drawn, i.e. that all those who oppose gay marriage must automatically be homophobic.

But, I don't think YYW meant that you hated us...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 8:38:03 PM
I've been dying to come back to DDO. The only reason I've been inactive is because of school/work, it's still great.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)