Death of DDO Episode 3

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 7:44:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
"The End of an Era."

"Dammit Endarken! Why did your troops fall? At the Juggle cemetery of all places!" said President TUF.

"Mr. President, sir. The attack came as a great surprise to us as our troops had to scramble to protect the graves."

"If you had to do such a thing then why were we defeated by a bunch of rag-tag rebels led by that lowlife Confederate Cybertron1999?" TUF stood up. He was about eye level with Endarken. "Listen, I want to rid of these rebels once and for all."
TUF hits the pause button on his tape recorder. The tape recorder was mandated to be placed in the Oval Office since the JimmyTimmy the first Scandal when he ran for office the first time several years ago. TUF then takes his shades off and begins tapping them on his right leg. Endarken looked down at TUF"s glasses, but immidatiately looked back at TUF. TUF cleared his voice and said, "Listen." TUF then points his glasses at Endarken, "I want them gone by any means necessary and I mean any." TUF reached down and pressed record.
Endarken said, "Mr. President, we have found the rebels safe haven. There located near the province of News."

"Do we have Governor Lannan"s permission to execute this mission? I assume you"re a where of our federal troop law."

"Yes, sir. Lannan has been able to decrypt the rebels messaging system and has approved an immediate and swift assault."

"Good. When does the assault take place?"

"In a few hours sir."

Patriot_Person brakes into Jifpop09"s conference room.
"General, sir! We"re under attack." Jifpop drops his pointer. Looking stunned as well as the rest of the senior staff.

"By who?" Jifpop demanded.

"Federal troops! They"ve gotten past the front gates."

Jifpop09 looks around the room then looks at his staff, "Arm up! Everyman a rifle. This is fight or die." The entire staff stands up, salutes, and says, "ALL HAIL THE DDO REVOLUTION!"
Cybertro1999 raced out of the room into the large common room. He heard gun shots and screams getting closer and closer.

"To your positions." He ordered, but after he finished the statement the wall exploded as bullets began flying in every direction. Federal Humvees barreled past rebel lines. It became inevitable that the fortress would fall. Cybertron1999 could not go after the Humvees, because doing so would collapse rebel lines. Cybertron1999 fired a couple rounds of his M1 Grande upon enemy possessions. As he was reloading he saw 3 of his fire team leaders shot down. A bullet then flew up and struck Cybertron1999 in the shoulder. The bullet was powerful enough, it jerked Cybertron1999 back and he stumbled backwards gripping his shoulder. Cybertron1999 gritted his teeth as he grimaced in pain.

"Fall back!"

Cybertron1999 ducked out of the room. He had heard Jifpop09 give a retreat, but for the General to do something like that was unheard of. General Jifpop09 had given the order over the intercom. He must be in his compound and in serious trouble to issue such an order.

"We have him cornered, sir."

"Good job 1st Sgt. Where is he?" Endarken asked.

"Sir, he"s in the compound. We have slaughtered most of the rebs here. Our tanks have blown through his barrier."

Endarken looked over to the swarm of Federal Sherman tanks. There was a slow stream of Federal troops into the compound.

"Don"t kill him! I want to have a word with him before he dies." Endarken ordered as he walked over towards the compound slowly. The 1st Sgt. Walked out of the compound, saluted, and said, "Sir, he"s all yours."

"Very well." Endarken returned the salute and entered the compound. Endarken saw that for the most part the compound was just 1 major room with rubble all over the ground. He observed the war maps all over the wall. He saw a pair of legs under one of the concrete blocks. God help him, Endarken thought to himself. He then saw the Rebel leader by what looked to have been a radio transmission set. He had been sending out messages, but to whom? General Jifpop09"s face was covered in blood as well as his ribbon bar. Jifpop09 coughed.

"So General, we meet once again on the field of battle. Though it appears that your luck has finally run out." Jifpop09 slightly twitching, begins to lift his left hand. Jifpop slowly curls back all except 1 figure and flips off Endarken.
Endarken was delighted by this and smiled, "Do you think you can still win? The Revolution is over. Your private army has been bested, your fortress compromised, and now the Great Leader of the DDO Revolution is on his death bed."
Jifpop lowers his arm. The temperature in the compound plummets. Endarken looks outside and then back to Jifpop and says, "A cold front must be moving in." Endarken crosses his arms and shivers, "Looks like it"s going to be a cold day in hell for you."
Endarken then felt a sudden Jolt. Jifpop smiled at Endarken"s pain. Endarken felt another sharp jolt then sent Endarken down to one knee. His ears began ringing. He tried to call out for help, but no sound escaped his mouth. Endarken then began to feel his entire body vibrating as all the pain, and feeling for that matter, ceased. Endarken then stood up and jetted up to within a few inches from Jifpop. Endarken raised both of his arms.

"I ain"t hugging your @$$." Jifpop coughed out.

"Oh Jifpop, you fool." Endarken spat out. I didn"t see why my voice had an echo.

"Arkiem blakreig munoskivi melanke blnunestivente." As Endarken said this green snake like cords descended from the ceiling and hooked through Jifpop09"s uniform, and from his screaming, his skin, as the cords came back through his uniform. Jifpop09 was now suspended in mid air. Endarken drew his green Bowie knife and held it a few inches away from Jifpop09"s face.

"Do you think you can oppress stupidity? Massive has resurrected the greatest trolls and villains in this place and we"re now here to wreak havoc and destroy this world." Endarken then stabbed Jifpop09 and began to carve a pentagram.

"I, Quopal, condemn you in the name of MassiveDump, Lannan13, and XMoweler. May your soul burn in the eternal fires of the pits of DSL."
Endarken leaned in just as the General"s lights were fading out and said, "Death to the Infidel Horribly Spoiled Foods." Then Endarken was thrown against the wall, "SH1T!"
Endarken got up with his hand covering his bleeding nose. He looked back at Jifpop and the cords snapped and evaporated, but his skin was torn off his body as Jifpop fell to the ground. Endarken left the compound and saw that the sky was darkening.

A storm was rolling in.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 7:45:15 AM
sig change

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 8:44:45 AM
"I, Quopal, condemn you in the name of MassiveDump, Lannan13, and XMoweler. May your soul burn in the eternal fires of the pits of DSL."

Quopal? DSL?

but his skin was torn off his body as Jifpop fell to the ground. Endarken left the compound and saw that the sky was darkening.

Bye-bye Jif.

A storm was rolling in.

Excellent ending. Perfect. (Not the Jif part alone lol).
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 6:01:07 PM
At 5/19/2014 8:44:45 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Quopal?

Religous troll.

DSL?

Dial Up very slow computer system

but his skin was torn off his body as Jifpop fell to the ground. Endarken left the compound and saw that the sky was darkening.

Bye-bye Jif.

A storm was rolling in.

Excellent ending. Perfect. (Not the Jif part alone lol).

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 6:01:36 PM
At 5/19/2014 12:18:30 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Wow! Wonderful!

I got possessed by Izbo...ugh. Time to shower.

Quopal not Izbo. In this story they are two completely different people.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 6:01:57 PM
At 5/19/2014 10:56:48 AM, TUF wrote:
http://www.ddofans.org...

Updated.

I'll get you episode 2 tomorrow.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 4:57:20 AM
More characters needed. If you're interested than PM me or post it here.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 9:21:03 AM
At 5/19/2014 10:56:48 AM, TUF wrote:
http://www.ddofans.org...

Updated.

Episode 2 http://www.debate.org...