Jump to topic:

Star Debate Season 1 E3 p2:

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 11:42:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hey, just as a quick historical side note, I won't be able to post again till like next week. This is kind of a bad time for me to be doing an episode, but at least I got this stuff started, and I'll get to come back with the more exciting stuff. Sorry about the wait, but I can't do anything about it. I'll post again as soon as I can.

Part 1: http://www.debate.org...

Mike walked back into sickbay to check up on Classic. He felt bad about what happened. It was his fault. He could justify it because of survival, but he didn"t even know it would be just to say that. was it good of him to avoid risking a fist fight and end up letting Classic get this way as a result? He didn"t even check to see if Classic was with them when he went outside.

"How is he?" Mike asked Comrade, who seemed to be quite intent on studying Classic"s condition.

"I still have him sedated," Comrade said without looking up. "I haven"t been able to find anything from any of your blood samples, and this hallucinogen is starting to reproduce. It"s definitely a living organism but only the same way a skin cell is. I knew it was part of someone"s body, but I didn"t know it was that much a part of it."

"Can you get rid of it? Is it still in me?"

"I told you yesterday when I did the scan. It"s not in your system. My guess is that it needs a sufficient amount of companion cells for it to survive."

"What"s sufficient?"

"Look, I"m not an expert. You should be glad that I"ve figured out this much already. These things aren"t like anything I"ve seen."

"I think you speak for all of us when you say that," Mike said with a small chuckle. He scratched the back of his head, and let out a small sigh. "Keep me posted," he said as he walked out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Enforcer was one of the first to arrive. The only other two in the fleet were the Presidential, currently commanded by Admiral TUF, and the USS Torch, an Akira class starship commanded by Captain Massive Dump.

Airmax was walking to the transporter room to meet with TUF on his ship. He and Massive were going to help design the fleet, since they were the first there. Eventually ten people would be on his counsel, hopefully including some people who weren"t from starfleet.

He got into the transporter room and saw Krieg there. "Should I just beam you to their transporter room?" Krieg asked getting the pads charged up.

"Yeah, that"s the most formal way to do things I suppose," Airmax said stepping onto one of the pads. Just for kicks and giggles he walked onto one of the back pads. "Energize."

Airmax found himself on the transporter pad aboard the Presidential, looking at the captain of the Torch, Massive Dump. "Captain, Airmax," Massive said with a smile. "I"ve heard a lot about you. Got some pretty exciting first missions."

"I guess you could call them exciting," Airmax said with a small laugh that turned into a frown as he remembered Philo"s death on the first mission. "Not exactly what I"d hoped for."

"Every captain has their bad day. You can"t tell me TUF never had his bad days. You were even his first officer. I"m sure you could tell me all about it."

"Perhaps I will another day," Airmax walked through the doors and headed to the turbolift. "I can"t remember where anything is located on these ships. I"ve only been on them a couple of times."

"Well, all you do is find a turbolift and tell it where you want it to go," Massive said sarcastically as they found a turbolift.

"That takes out half the fun of being on an unfamiliar ship."

They stepped into the turbolift, and Massive said, "Conference room."

The computer beeped and the wooshing of the turbolift sounded throughout the cabin. "Did you read the specs?" Airmax asked as a little small talk.

"Yeah, and I"m pretty sure TUF is gonna be sending me and some other smaller starfleet vessels with the Klingons to take down the battleships."

"Well, good luck with that. Were the Marquis listed?"

"Yeah, at least we"ll have small fighters to battle theres. It would suck to waste time on destroying those little fighters."

The doors opened, and the doors to the conference room were just across the hall. Both captains stepped out, and walked through them. TUF was waiting inside, with the usual captain of the ship, Cody Franklin standing behind him.

"Well," TUF started opening his arms a little, "are you guys ready to get started with planning?"

Airmax laughed a little and Massive chuckled. Both sat down in preparation for the hours they knew they"d be spending there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romanii walked back into PM for this hundredth time that week. Not literally, but it felt like he was there that much. He also noticed one of the passengers there, YYW, was in all the time talking to bsh1. If he"d thought more about it, he"d probably decide they were about to engage in a relationship. He"d rather not think about other people"s lives though.

He sat at the bar, and bsh1 smiled at him. Romanii glanced at YYW to see a smile from his face as well. They both came closer to him, and bsh1 asked, "Have you met YYW?"

"I"ve seen him around, but I haven"t met him," Romanii said sticking out a hand to YYW. YYW returned the handshake.

"I see you in here a lot," YYW said, half keeping his gaze on bsh1.

"I do come here for a synthahol just about every day," Romanii responded trying not to stare at either one of them for too long. He noticed the two made eye contact and held it.

Bsh1 broke off momentarily and said, "Sorry, I hope we"re not making you uncomfortable."

Romanii waved it off, "No, it"s fine. As long as I can get my glass sometime before I have to go back to engineering."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. Sorry," bsh1 said as he went to pour a glass.

"Isn"t he great?" YYW asked Romanii. Or at least Romanii assumed he was actually asking and not just thinking out loud.

"He seems like a cool guy. I just see him briefly when I come here on breaks for some synthahol."

"I can assure you that he"s much more than just a cool guy," YYW said leaning more into the table as he gave a short chuckle. "Much more."
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 11:56:02 PM
At 5/21/2014 11:42:41 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Hey, just as a quick historical side note, I won't be able to post again till like next week. This is kind of a bad time for me to be doing an episode, but at least I got this stuff started, and I'll get to come back with the more exciting stuff. Sorry about the wait, but I can't do anything about it. I'll post again as soon as I can.

Part 1: http://www.debate.org...

Mike walked back into sickbay to check up on Classic. He felt bad about what happened. It was his fault. He could justify it because of survival, but he didn"t even know it would be just to say that. was it good of him to avoid risking a fist fight and end up letting Classic get this way as a result? He didn"t even check to see if Classic was with them when he went outside.

"How is he?" Mike asked Comrade, who seemed to be quite intent on studying Classic"s condition.

"I still have him sedated," Comrade said without looking up. "I haven"t been able to find anything from any of your blood samples, and this hallucinogen is starting to reproduce. It"s definitely a living organism but only the same way a skin cell is. I knew it was part of someone"s body, but I didn"t know it was that much a part of it."

"Can you get rid of it? Is it still in me?"

"I told you yesterday when I did the scan. It"s not in your system. My guess is that it needs a sufficient amount of companion cells for it to survive."

"What"s sufficient?"

"Look, I"m not an expert. You should be glad that I"ve figured out this much already. These things aren"t like anything I"ve seen."

"I think you speak for all of us when you say that," Mike said with a small chuckle. He scratched the back of his head, and let out a small sigh. "Keep me posted," he said as he walked out.

The Enforcer was one of the first to arrive. The only other two in the fleet were the Presidential, currently commanded by Admiral TUF, and the USS Torch, an Akira class starship commanded by Captain Massive Dump.

Airmax was walking to the transporter room to meet with TUF on his ship. He and Massive were going to help design the fleet, since they were the first there. Eventually ten people would be on his counsel, hopefully including some people who weren"t from starfleet.

He got into the transporter room and saw Krieg there. "Should I just beam you to their transporter room?" Krieg asked getting the pads charged up.

"Yeah, that"s the most formal way to do things I suppose," Airmax said stepping onto one of the pads. Just for kicks and giggles he walked onto one of the back pads. "Energize."

Airmax found himself on the transporter pad aboard the Presidential, looking at the captain of the Torch, Massive Dump. "Captain, Airmax," Massive said with a smile. "I"ve heard a lot about you. Got some pretty exciting first missions."

"I guess you could call them exciting," Airmax said with a small laugh that turned into a frown as he remembered Philo"s death on the first mission. "Not exactly what I"d hoped for."

"Every captain has their bad day. You can"t tell me TUF never had his bad days. You were even his first officer. I"m sure you could tell me all about it."

"Perhaps I will another day," Airmax walked through the doors and headed to the turbolift. "I can"t remember where anything is located on these ships. I"ve only been on them a couple of times."

"Well, all you do is find a turbolift and tell it where you want it to go," Massive said sarcastically as they found a turbolift.

"That takes out half the fun of being on an unfamiliar ship."

They stepped into the turbolift, and Massive said, "Conference room."

The computer beeped and the wooshing of the turbolift sounded throughout the cabin. "Did you read the specs?" Airmax asked as a little small talk.

"Yeah, and I"m pretty sure TUF is gonna be sending me and some other smaller starfleet vessels with the Klingons to take down the battleships."

"Well, good luck with that. Were the Marquis listed?"

"Yeah, at least we"ll have small fighters to battle theres. It would suck to waste time on destroying those little fighters."

The doors opened, and the doors to the conference room were just across the hall. Both captains stepped out, and walked through them. TUF was waiting inside, with the usual captain of the ship, Cody Franklin standing behind him.

"Well," TUF started opening his arms a little, "are you guys ready to get started with planning?"

Airmax laughed a little and Massive chuckled. Both sat down in preparation for the hours they knew they"d be spending there.

Romanii walked back into PM for this hundredth time that week. Not literally, but it felt like he was there that much. He also noticed one of the passengers there, YYW, was in all the time talking to bsh1. If he"d thought more about it, he"d probably decide they were about to engage in a relationship. He"d rather not think about other people"s lives though.

He sat at the bar, and bsh1 smiled at him. Romanii glanced at YYW to see a smile from his face as well. They both came closer to him, and bsh1 asked, "Have you met YYW?"

"I"ve seen him around, but I haven"t met him," Romanii said sticking out a hand to YYW. YYW returned the handshake.

"I see you in here a lot," YYW said, half keeping his gaze on bsh1.

"I do come here for a synthahol just about every day," Romanii responded trying not to stare at either one of them for too long. He noticed the two made eye contact and held it.

Bsh1 broke off momentarily and said, "Sorry, I hope we"re not making you uncomfortable."

Romanii waved it off, "No, it"s fine. As long as I can get my glass sometime before I have to go back to engineering."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. Sorry," bsh1 said as he went to pour a glass.

"Isn"t he great?" YYW asked Romanii. Or at least Romanii assumed he was actually asking and not just thinking out loud.

"He seems like a cool guy. I just see him briefly when I come here on breaks for some synthahol."

"I can assure you that he"s much more than just a cool guy," YYW said leaning more into the table as he gave a short chuckle. "Much more."

Another great episode!
And:

http://m.youtube.com...
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2014 12:01:21 AM
At 5/21/2014 11:56:02 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Another great episode!
And:

http://m.youtube.com...

Lol, I'm just getting warmed up.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2014 12:02:31 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved it :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2014 5:26:52 AM
Another good piece of work if I do say so myself.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~