Jump to topic:

The Death of Bubba the Clown

Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2014 7:26:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well, I think this is it. This time I think I really am leaving Debate.org for good. I'm not posting this on the Official "I'm Leaving DDO" thread because somebody (*cough* Airmax *cough*) deleted it.

My decision has little to nothing to do with a desire to leave the Site. If it wasn't for a certain problem, then I'd most likely stay on the Site for many more months or even years. Ever since the Bench left I've had no real enemies on this Site, and I do not usually find myself embarrassed by my own conduct as of late. Things on this Site would be looking quite good for me...if it wasn't for one little problem.

It's my computer that's the problem.
Other than the Kindle Fire which I'm currently typing on, I have no means besides my computer of getting on the Internet. I do not enjoy using this Kindle Fire for Debate.org. The touchscreen keyboard is way too small, I don't know how to post links with this, and then there's other reasons. I'm finding it difficult to type this right now whereas it would've taken me five minutes or so to type all this on a normal computer.
However, this Kindle Fire doesn't even come close to the crappiness of my computer. That thing will shut down in the middle of whatever I'm doing and it'll take me several minutes to get it up again...just to see it shut down again two seconds after I get back on the Internet. As of late, using that thing usually leaves me extremely frustrated. Sometimes it works fine, but other times it doesn't. And I can tell that my computer is slowly getting worse. Soon I probably won't be able to use it at all.

I'd like to apologize to the people who I'm debating right now, because I'm gonna forfeit all those debates.
I'd also like to apologize for not finishing anything else I've started on, including my fan fiction titled "Debamon: Debate Monsters." It would be extremely difficult to type several thousand character long episodes on this Kindle Fire.

Yeah, I'm now saying goodbye. If I've left any kind of significant impact on this Site, I'd like to be remembered as a Christian, Creationist, Conservative, and occasional troll.
I have no current plans of returning with a secondary (or rather third) account as I did the last time that I said I was leaving for good, as the computer problem would still be there. I might come back if the computer problem is solved, though.
And, since merely browsing the net is relatively easy on this Kindle Fire, expect me to keep on watching what goes on DDO.

Well, this is it. Because I want to go out with a bang and in a troll-like manner, here are my final words on Debate.org:

Cunservutivs ar evul babee eeters hu wanna bern gud atheeists et steaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My View of the World:
http://www.debate.org...

My Greatest Debate (As of so far):
http://www.debate.org...
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2014 7:32:47 PM
That's too bad that yo u can't get on because you won't be able to correct me when I remember you as a big bang atheist liberal.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2014 7:41:13 PM
Bye Bubba.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2014 7:50:02 PM
At 5/22/2014 7:26:50 PM, Crescendo wrote:

Is it a hardware, or software problem, do you think?

You could always try installing, say Linux ('cause it's free) and see if your compy improves...
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2014 10:31:08 PM
Well, I think this is it. This time I think I really am leaving Debate.org for good. I'm not posting this on the Official "I'm Leaving DDO" thread because somebody (*cough* Airmax *cough*) deleted it.

Yeah, generally, these things are frowned upon.
Tsar of DDO
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2014 11:34:09 PM
However, this Kindle Fire doesn't even come close to the crappiness of my computer. That thing will shut down in the middle of whatever I'm doing and it'll take me several minutes to get it up again...just to see it shut down again two seconds after I get back on the Internet. As of late, using that thing usually leaves me extremely frustrated. Sometimes it works fine, but other times it doesn't. And I can tell that my computer is slowly getting worse. Soon I probably won't be able to use it at all.

It really sounds like it is overheating. If it lasts longer when it has been off for a while, then that is a very clear sign. Open it up and clean out the dust. If it has an AMD processor, you should probably think about getting a new computer with an Intel processor, since AMD processors tend to be horribly energy-inefficient (and energy inefficiency means heat). Also make sure it has plenty of space for ventilation, with no blocked fans.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 4:59:51 PM

My decision has little to nothing to do with a desire to leave the Site. If it wasn't for a certain problem, then I'd most likely stay on the Site for many more months or even years. Ever since the Bench left I've had no real enemies on this Site, and I do not usually find myself embarrassed by my own conduct as of late. Things on this Site would be looking quite good for me...if it wasn't for one little problem.

Other than the Kindle Fire which I'm currently typing on, I have no means besides my computer of getting on the Internet. I do not enjoy using this Kindle Fire for Debate.org. The touchscreen keyboard is way too small, I don't know how to post links with this, and then there's other reasons. I'm finding it difficult to type this right now whereas it would've taken me five minutes or so to type all this on a normal computer.

I'd like to apologize to the people who I'm debating right now, because I'm gonna forfeit all those debates.
I'd also like to apologize for not finishing anything else I've started on, including my fan fiction titled "Debamon: Debate Monsters." It would be extremely difficult to type several thousand character long episodes on this Kindle Fire.

Yeah, I'm now saying goodbye. If I've left any kind of significant impact on this Site, I'd like to be remembered as a Christian, Creationist, Conservative, and occasional troll.
I have no current plans of returning with a secondary (or rather third) account as I did the last time that I said I was leaving for good, as the computer problem would still be there. I might come back if the computer problem is solved, though.
And, since merely browsing the net is relatively easy on this Kindle Fire, expect me to keep on watching what goes on DDO.

Well, this is it. Because I want to go out with a bang and in a troll-like manner, here are my final words on Debate.org:

Cunservutivs ar evul babee eeters hu wanna bern gud atheeists et steaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't mean to be insensitive, but I'm assuming you would like for us to remove you from the list of debaters for the Tournament.

Hope you get your machine fixed or a new one soon.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 5:46:44 PM
At 5/24/2014 4:59:51 PM, Geogeer wrote:

I don't mean to be insensitive, but I'm assuming you would like for us to remove you from the list of debaters for the Tournament.

Lol he's back because he got a new computer.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 5:52:27 PM
At 5/24/2014 5:46:44 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 5/24/2014 4:59:51 PM, Geogeer wrote:

Lol he's back because he got a new computer.

Good to hear that!