Jump to topic:

DDO has improved

kbub
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 9:35:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am not an old member, but since I have joined DDO I have found that DDO has gotten much better. The new voting system is excellent--I can't say enough good things about it. The forums seem more fun and professional. I'm enjoying the fan fiction and Mafia--I can't wait to see what the community will dream up next! There are more tournaments, and they are well organized. Overall I've noticed LESS racist/sexist/homophobic posts, and I think that's in large due to the DDO community tackling these issues. The interface has become very professional, including the non-binary gender options, which are awesome. There also seems to be less (keyword: less) trolling and better votes.

In summary, I'm very impressed by the progress that DDO has made. I know this didn't come easily, so thanks to all the users who were involved in making these changes! Is write a list, but don't want to leave people out--but you know who you are! Thank you!
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 9:44:18 AM
At 5/23/2014 9:35:29 AM, kbub wrote:
I am not an old member, but since I have joined DDO I have found that DDO has gotten much better. The new voting system is excellent--I can't say enough good things about it. The forums seem more fun and professional. I'm enjoying the fan fiction and Mafia--I can't wait to see what the community will dream up next! There are more tournaments, and they are well organized. Overall I've noticed LESS racist/sexist/homophobic posts, and I think that's in large due to the DDO community tackling these issues. The interface has become very professional, including the non-binary gender options, which are awesome. There also seems to be less (keyword: less) trolling and better votes.

In summary, I'm very impressed by the progress that DDO has made. I know this didn't come easily, so thanks to all the users who were involved in making these changes! Is write a list, but don't want to leave people out--but you know who you are! Thank you!

I agree... I haven't been on the site for as long as other members but I certainly must say that since I have, the site has developed and become even better than before! ^.^
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 5:07:46 PM

Homophobia, racism and sexism are allowed and I don't see how they are tackled by the DDO community. And DDO has gotten worse. We've lost great members and we are now forced to respect members who don't deserve respect.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 5:31:53 PM

I'm inclined to agree, and I like what improvements I've seen as well.
Tsar of DDO