Towards Pensylvannia Avenue, II

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 5:17:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Chapter II: New York

I caught the red eye to New York, where Bsh1 would be waiting for me. I needed to get out of DC anyway. After the last scandal with the security breech, I took some significant heat but it wasn't like I was behind it. It didn't matter now anyway. All I cared about at this point was bsh1 winning the primary.

Before he came out on the Senate floor, Bsh1 was a pretty obscure but decidedly establishment senator from the mid-Altantic. He always voted the way he was supposed to vote, he never made any trouble and he kept his head down and his nose clean when the wave of movement Republicans swept the house -even when that Pennsylvanian slime ball Dick Fantorum went on Fox to complain about how gays are destroying the moral fabric of American society. As if he would know anything about moral integrity... when he wasn't snorting cocaine off of go-go boy's chests he was cutting his state's education budget in the name of "fiscal responsibility," to give his "job creator" friends tax credits.

But Fantorum wouldn't be running this time. One of my fraternity brother's security firms was contracted to monitor the Pennsylvanian senator, and we got that little incident on tape. I gave him a choice: either leave politics forever, or I would personally destroy his reputation in the media. I had Will O'Malley's number on speed dial, and the file uploaded in an email when Dick called me and pleaded for mercy. It took him a while to realize that I wasn't bluffing, but after our conversation about how his wife would leave him, his children would disown him and that I would go out of my way to ensure that his wife enjoyed the services of the best divorce lawyer in PA, he realized that the costs didn't justify the benefits and that he would not seek reelection at the end of his term. I'd be remise if I wasn't already grooming someone to take his place.

When the plane landed at JFK I got off and headed to the Plaza; the limo driver would get my bags and I tipped him well. I always made sure to tip those guys exceptionally, because I had a good job now and I remembered what it was like when I was a kid working in my father's hotel as a bell hop. It was one of the most degrading jobs I've ever had, but I always went out of my way to do everything I could for the guests. Some tipped well and some didn't, and I knew that if I ever made it I'd be generous. Nothing less than a $50.00 bill, ever. Usually more. I took care of the people who took care of me. Always.

As I walked into the lobby, I was greeted by name by the attendant who got by bags out of the car. He was a cute boy, looked about 24 and perfectly groomed. I put a c-note in his breast pocket, though really I just wanted an excuse to touch his chest. He thanked me as the manager walked out from behind the desk to hand me my room key. The bell hop took my bags from the attendant, and I walked up to my usual room where bsh1 was waiting.

"I've missed you so much!" Bsh1 said as he threw his arms around and kissed me. "I'm so glad you're here."

"I've missed you too." I smiled as I returned his embrace. "It's been insane back at home and I already feel better being out of DC, but seeing you now has already been the highlight of my week."

"I know. I had to do go to a fundraiser with the Bladerunner's in Virginia earlier." Bsh1 sighed.

"How did it go?" I asked, puzzled by his look.

"It was tiring. President Bladerunner and his wife couldn't have been more charming, but I didn't sleep well the night before and there were more press there than I'd wanted. All anyone wants to ask me is when I'm going to officially announce my campaign." He was visibly exasperated.

"You'll announce it when it's time." I smiled and kissed him. "But right now, we've got to get you dressed and over to Rock Center. You're going to be on Late Night with Mikal tonight, and we can't be late. You're the star guest."

"I know, but can't we... you know... first?" He asked.

"We'll be in New York for a few days, and we won't let the sauna in our suite go unused, I promise." I slyly grinned, as did he, at the thought of what we were planning, later that night.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 5:42:40 PM
you write fast
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 5:43:08 PM
At 5/24/2014 5:42:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
you write fast

lol, yup. Chapter III should be out tomorrow.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 5:43:34 PM
At 5/24/2014 5:43:08 PM, YYW wrote:
you write fast

lol, yup. Chapter III should be out tomorrow.

*thumbs up*
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 5:49:46 PM
Ha! You know it's fiction, because someone described me as "charming".
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 5:50:54 PM
Also: Very good second chapter, but now you've just left your audience expecting speedy chapters...nay, demanding them!
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 6:04:57 PM
At 5/24/2014 5:50:54 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
Also: Very good second chapter, but now you've just left your audience expecting speedy chapters...nay, demanding them!
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 6:18:33 PM
At 5/24/2014 6:03:58 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
you write fast

Fast and well.

Mmhmm
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 6:18:50 PM
At 5/24/2014 6:03:58 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
you write fast

Fast and well.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 6:20:19 PM
This is definitely one of my favorite fanfictions, and one of the only one (along with Once Upon a DDO) that I'm following.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 6:21:00 PM
At 5/24/2014 6:20:19 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
This is definitely one of my favorite fanfictions, and one of the only one (along with Once Upon a DDO) that I'm following.

Yeahhhhhhh!
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 6:32:10 PM
At 5/24/2014 5:49:46 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:

lol, of course you're charming... but even if you're not that's what our SO's are for
Tsar of DDO
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 6:44:49 PM
At 5/24/2014 6:32:10 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/24/2014 5:49:46 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:

lol, of course you're charming... but even if you're not that's what our SO's are for

Now THAT is very true. Or, to put it another way: True dat.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 7:08:07 PM
I love both of the episodes! And the name. The name of the story is fun. And Will O'Malley. Will O'Malley is the best name ever. Also, good job on writing fast XD Keep it up!
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 8:19:24 PM
You're amazing.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats